Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear proliferation, claims Dr Qadeer Khan

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Story of AQ Khan stealing blueprints from Netherlands is well documented and so are his personality traits, that he was a egotistical showman and you can look it up and read it from which ever source satisfies you, there are many available online.

He didn't invent the ultra centrifuge, it was infact GD Alams team the refined the zippe method to go ultra and once AQ Khan heard that he asked to be reassigned to his team

There are a lot of points in your posts that can be disputed but I'm not in the mood for such detailed analytical argumets right now

And ok so now yourself are admitting it was a combined team effort, that all I ever said.My only problem is he claims and is protrayed as he single handedly developed the bomb with father of the nuclear bomb etc etc crap.

To me this is doing a great disservice to the rest of the people who made that possible.

Other than Academia, Where have GD Alam and co worked in Industry prior to the Nuke project? AQ Khan brings 'Western' ethos.

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you mean Nitrogen. Hydrogen is flammable and explodes if concentration is above 4%.

By volume, dry air contains78.09%nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1% at sea level, and 0.4% over the entire atmosphere

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
By volume, dry air contains78.09%nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1% at sea level, and 0.4% over the entire atmosphere

I know. ?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes that is what i wanted to say. None of the naturally occurring gases which make our breathing air composition are not fuels.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are miserable for sure. that is well establish fact. You will keep coming back as same point. i know for you only thing important is to put your feet on my head. This is what i know from years now
I should not have ever got on with yo on this subject.

So let us spare it for political stuff ???
I think you are not as fluent in English as I thought you were, I was basically siding with you on this, yeah save for the blue print and personality issue, me and you now agree it was a team effort, and that has been my only issue with AQ Khan ever, that he is being given credit for it as it was his sole effort. And that he keeps taking credit for it too.There were 0 politics all my threads in this thread

And yet you now comeback at me with this quirky post? Lagda eh, it now back to Punjabi with you.

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes that is what i wanted to say. None of the naturally occurring gases which make our breathing air composition are not fuels.

Water-fuelled cars are different from Hydrogen cars. According to Physics, there is no way to extract chemical energy from water alone. Water itself is highly stable—it was one of the classical elements and contains very strong chemical bonds. As pointed out by research articles, most proposed water-fuelled cars rely on some form of electrolysis to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen and then recombine them to release energy; however, because the energy required to separate the elements will always be at least as great as the useful energy released, this cannot be used to produce net energy. (Source: Wikipedia)

RajaRawal111

Water-fuelled cars are different from Hydrogen cars. According to Physics, there is no way to extract chemical energy from water alone. Water itself is highly stable—it was one of the classical elements and contains very strong chemical bonds. As pointed out by research articles, most proposed water-fuelled cars rely on some form of electrolysis to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen and then recombine them to release energy; however, because the energy required to separate the elements will always be at least as great as the useful energy released, this cannot be used to produce net energy. (Source: Wikipedia)

You are absolutely right. there is no car as per say water run car. we have to break water molecule to make it fuel. And yes water is one of the most stable molecule, and is at its lowest energy level. Meaning it resists changing its form and you need lots of energy to break it. that is why at this time and commercially available technology you cannot achieve it at cheaper rates. You spend more to break it than the return you get-- so simple economics say -- dont do it.
With electrolysis you first convert it into H+ and H3O2- ion. (H3O2 is also written as OH-)
now whth that you have to dissolve salts or acid in it. So if you achieve H2 (fuel hydrogen gas) from 2 H+ ions, you need to provide electrons to it which need electricity. And on the other side your salt concentration (which is used to ionize) shoots up drastically. So Economics stops us there as well.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
AQ Khan brought more like western arrogance and attitude with him

Academics are slow and layed back. We use to call them 'Industry Rejects'. When you work in a commercial organisation, particulary in R&D. You don't have time to sit around, projects must be completed to bring products to the market or else the business will go insolvent. It's fast pace and leadership is critical to the team.

PhD, essentially you are a Project Leader with a team of technicians. AQ Khan trained in the West brought with him 'fast pace' ethos which requires leadership.

It's that 'Western attitude' that accelarated the programme.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Academics are slow and layed back. We use to call them 'Industry Rejects'. When you work in a commercial organisation, particulary in R&D. You don't have time to sit around, projects must be completed to bring products to the market or else the business will go insolvent. It's fast pace and leadership is critical to the team.

PhD, essentially you are a Project Leader with a team of technicians. AQ Khan trained in the West brought with him 'fast pace' ethos which requires leadership.

It's that 'Western attitude' that accelarated the programme.
Yeah but he wasn't head of anything or leading any team in Pakistan

RajaRawal111

Sorry One little mistake i made in info. about electrolysis system
It is H+ which in reality is H3O2+, (OH- is a stand alone Ion)

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indian atomic bomb Indian scientists ne banaya hai same is true for Pakistan.... It was the secular Indian congress which put non Hindus on almost all big positions just for Secular outlook
So after making their atomic bomb, they don't need a secular outlook anymore? Now on top position they are allowed to put hardcore, extremist Hindus of RSS and BJP?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ابے جاہلو، جو فوجی سرکاری زمینوں پر قبضے کر کے ڈی ایچ اے بناسکتے ہیں، سیمنٹ کا کاروبار، شادی ہال، 75 کمپنیاں کھول سکتے ہیں، بلوچستان ایران بارڈر پر ایرانی پٹرول اسمگل کروا سکتے ہیں (جنرل راحیل ڈرامے باز نے کچھ جرنیلوں پر ایرانی پٹرول اسمگل کرنے کا الزام لگا کے نوکری سے نکالنے کا ڈرامہ کیا تھا)۔ جنرل ضیاء کے دور میں ہیروئن اسمگل کرواسکتے ہیں، تو بھائی کیا پیسہ کمانے کے لیے ایٹم بم کی ٹیکنالوجی اور سینٹری فیوجز وغیرہ نہیں بیچ سکتے؟ پیسہ ہی کمانا ہے ناں، تو کیا پیسہ کمانے کے لیے ان کو کسی الہام یا کشف کی ضروت ہے؟ یا یہ کسی نواز شریف اور بے نظیر سے پوچھ کر ایٹمی پھیلاؤ کا کاروبار کریں گے؟

ایک بے چارے، پتلی گردن والے، اردو اسپیکنگ سائنٹسٹ عبدالقدیر خان کی کیا اوقات کہ وہ دنیا کی نمبر ون فوج، اور دنیا کی نمبر ون آئی ایس آئی کو چکما دے کر اپنا نیوکلیر کاروبار شروع کرے؟ اور اگر عبد القدیر خان نے واقعی اس نمبر ون فوج اور نمبر ون آرمی کو چوتیا بنا کر اپنا کاروبار دنیا بھر میں جاری رکھا، تو ان جرنیلوں کے منہ پر گاؤ موتر کے ڈرم کے ڈرم اور گاؤ گوبر کے ٹرک کے ٹرک۔

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
So after making their atomic bomb, they don't need a secular outlook anymore? Now on top position they are allowed to put hardcore, extremist Hindus of RSS and BJP?

Same as the Ultra Orthodox Jews, on the backs of secular donkeys.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same as the Ultra Orthodox Jews, on the backs of secular donkeys.
یہ بھارتی ہندو شدت پسند، ابوجہل کی قماش کی جاہل قوم ہے۔ ان کا وہی علاج ہے جو نبی کریم ﷺ نے تجویز کیا تھا۔ جہاد فی سبیل اللہ۔ اور کچھ نہیں۔