Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear proliferation, claims Dr Qadeer Khan

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1646043-drabdulqadeer-1556193819-556-640x480.jpg

LAHORE:
In a letter written to the Lahore High Court chief justice, the pioneer of Pakistan’s nuclear programme Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan claimed that former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, under the influence of the United States, had pressured on him to read a statement written by him [Musharraf] on the television.

According to Dr Qadeer, Musharraf had promised him that the nuclear scientist would be restored after a few days of the speech but Musharraf did not abide by his promise. Former prime minister Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain and lawyer SM Zafar were also witnesses in this matter, he added.

Following no response from the provincial chief justice Sardar Shamim Ahmed Khan, Dr Qadeer filed a writ petition in the Lahore High Court requesting to allow him to move freely and appear in-person in a case already pending at the court, restraining the security officials from creating any hindrance in doing so.

A lawyers’ delegation, headed by advocate Muhammad Mudasar Chaudhry filed the petition in the court.

Dr Qadeer said, Justice Chaudhry Ijaz gave him some relief later but for the last three or four years, security officials had confined his moment to his home.

“I am restrained from going anywhere which is against the norms of moral values. I cannot go anywhere or attend any ceremony which is regrettable.”

Dr Qadeer requested LHC to hear his case in an open court rather than hearing it in the chamber.

The petitioner contended the court that it was his fundamental right to plead his case himself (in person) or by his representative(s).

“The respondents (the government of Pakistan and Strategic Plans Division Force) has imposed an illegal ban on me. I wish to appear before the court in person to explain my grievances but I am being restrained.”

Dr Qadeer said his presence in the court should be made sure by the court in order to get the right facts and justice in the case.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

RajaRawal111

If half the diligence is paid to banning PPP, PML-N, ANP, MQM, PTM etc. Pakistan wud be a better country.
یار کیسے تم سے التجاء کی جا سکتی ہے کہ پہلے پڑھ تو لیا کرو کہ کیا لکھا ہوا ہے --- خود ہی بتا دو بھائی

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یار کیسے تم سے التجاء کی جا سکتی ہے کہ پہلے پڑھ تو لیا کرو کہ کیا لکھا ہوا ہے --- خود ہی بتا دو بھائی

So Musharraf helped them build another story of a Private Proliferation network. And in order to make it more sensational thay made Dr AQ Khan as head of that cartel

میں اس سے اتفاق کرتا ہوں لیکن سچ ڈاکٹر بشیر محمود کے مطابق جو ڈاکٹر قدیر کے نمبر ۲ تھے۔ ان کے مطابق ڈاکٹر صاحب نے اپنی بیٹی کو لندن میں ایک خط لکھا جس میں اُن سے پاکستان کے کچھ راز افشاں ہو گئے۔ مشرف نے اس کو دیکھ کر اوپر کا بہانہ بنا دیا۔ جس بات سے میں اتفاق کرتا ہوں۔

RajaRawal111

مگر چاؤلہ صاحب، ڈاکٹر قدیر تو امرتسری بھڑوے کو
دنیا کا سب سے جھوٹا اور احمق ترین انسان سمجھتے رہے ہیں

جی ہاں بلکل احمق سمجھتے ہیں --- اور مجھے کوئی اعترض نہیں --- میرے موحسن کے احسانات ہی اس قوم پر اتنے ہیں - جن کے سامنے امرتسری بڑوا ایک چوہے سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhuttu = hanged by Pak Army = started nuclear program

AQKhan = humiliated & disgracefully removed by Pak Army = led and completed nuclear program

Nawaz = prisoned, expelled, disqualified, declared traitor by Pak Army = announced nuclear capability to the world

Benazi Bhuttu = killed by Pak Army = smuggled blue prints of north Korean missiles in her body coat that led to Nuke's delivery mechanism

a coincidence ??

RajaRawal111

So Musharraf helped them build another story of a Private Proliferation network. And in order to make it more sensational thay made Dr AQ Khan as head of that cartel

میں اس سے اتفاق کرتا ہوں لیکن سچ ڈاکٹر بشیر محمود کے مطابق جو ڈاکٹر قدیر کے نمبر ۲ تھے۔ ان کے مطابق ڈاکٹر صاحب نے اپنی بیٹی کو لندن میں ایک خط لکھا جس میں اُن سے پاکستان کے کچھ راز افشاں ہو گئے۔ مشرف نے اس کو دیکھ کر اوپر کا بہانہ بنا دیا۔ جس بات سے میں اتفاق کرتا ہوں۔
اتنی باتیں - اس چھوٹے لیول تک ضرور ہو سکتی ہیں --- میرے پاس اس کے خلاف نہ کوئی دلیل ہے نہ میں اس کو رد کر سکتا ہوں
جہاں تک راز افشاں ہونے کی بات ہے تو بعید نہیں کہ سی آئ اے کو سب پتا ہو ہم کیا کرتے رہے ہیں - اس میں کوئی بھی شامل ہو سکتا ہے
لیکن یہ کہنا کہ قدیر خان صاحب ایک نیٹ ورک چلا تے رہے اور پیسا بتاتے رہے --- کہاں رکھنا تھا انہوں نے پیسا - اور کب خرچ کرنا تھا --- وو تو دنیا میں کہیں جا بھی نہیں سکتے --- سوچنے والی بات نہیں کیا ؟؟؟

Wake up Pak

AQKhan = humiliated & disgracefully removed by Pak Army = led and completed nuclear program

Nawaz = prisoned, expelled, disqualified, declared traitor by Pak Army = announced nuclear capability to the world

Benazi Bhuttu = killed by Pak Army = smuggled blue prints of north Korean missiles in her body coat that led to Nuke's delivery mechanism

a coincidence ??
Fuck OFF bastard

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اتنی باتیں - اس چھوٹے لیول تک ضرور ہو سکتی ہیں --- میرے پاس اس کے خلاف نہ کوئی دلیل ہے نہ میں اس کو رد کر سکتا ہوں
جہاں تک راز افشاں ہونے کی بات ہے تو بعید نہیں کہ سی آئ اے کو سب پتا ہو ہم کیا کرتے رہے ہیں - اس میں کوئی بھی شامل ہو سکتا ہے
لیکن یہ کہنا کہ قدیر خان صاحب ایک نیٹ ورک چلتے رہے اور پیسا بتاتے رہے --- کہاں رکھنا تھا انہوں نے پیسا - اور کب خرچ کرنا تھا --- وو تو دنیا میں کہیں جا بھی نہیں سکتے --- سوچنے والی بات نہیں کیا ؟؟؟

I don't think Dr. Abdul Qadeer is financially corrupt as I have not seen any evidence of it, except media barking.

RajaRawal111

a coincidence ??
Man You are opening another can of worms
No doubt, each an every word of you is true. Yes our Ghori is North Korean Scud. and our Shaheen is Dong Feng- M11. Straignt away technology trade

But please dont blame Army for all of that you said. We had no Nuclear program with out Army. Hell i hate Zia, but I will never undermine his devotion towards nuclear program.

What ever happened with politicians you have mentioned are for different reasons.

RajaRawal111

What is accurate about the post? 0000
I can write more absurd posts but it does not mean they are accurate.
Please dont over react like this. what he had mentioned factually happened. But portraying that army was doing this against Nuclear Program is totally wrong. And I said that in my post No 14.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Man You are opening another can of worms
No doubt, each an every word of you is true. Yes our Ghori is North Korean Scud. and our Shaheen is Dong Feng- M11. Straignt away technology trade

But please dont blame Army for all of that you said. We had no Nuclear program with out Army. Hell i hate Zia, but I will never undermine his devotion towards nuclear program.

What ever happened with politicians you have mentioned are for different reasons.

YES, I admit. Nukes were made possible because the world did not pay attention as we were busy fighting their war during Gen Zia's era.

Wake up Pak

Please dont over react like this. what he had mentioned factually happened. But portraying that army was doing this against Nuclear Program is totally wrong. And I said that in my post No 14.
Oh really how factually this happened?
What he is portraying is blaming army for everything. These moles needs to be crushed.

RajaRawal111

YES, I admit. Nukes were made possible because the world did not pay attention as we were busy fighting their war during Gen Zia's era.
Yesssss Sir 100% true ---- and that was the deal between Reagan and Zia
God i hate Zia --- but May Allah bless him and give him Jannah for the favors he has done in this respect

Last edited: