Musharraf expected to return in September

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Musharraf must come back to see his real end on Pakistani soil, because he did not deserve the treatment which Mr. Zardari has given him on his respectful departure from Pakistan. Now he want to check his real reception. We all Pakistanis waiting for him to come which September please give us confirm date.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have to come to Pakistan if you want to join him . You can join him from CANADA , just use Facebook....:)

Don't worry Sir, let him come to Pakistan, You will find me right behind him. how many days left oh I am so impatient. lol lol for this good news

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
hahahaha lol GEOG 2 GUD OFF A COMMENT AND LORD SULTAN U WERE ALSO GUD BUT the funny part is off COMAPQ'S POST hahahahahaha PTI AUR PML-N KHUTUM HOJAE GEE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The best comment ever i read MSH KAY BAAD PTI AUR PML-N KHUTUM HOJAEE GEE HAHAHAHAHAHA COMPAQ UR 2 GUD YAAR!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My count down starts now, 30 days + 30 days of september left.

I will be the first person, who will join Musharaf, the day he will land on Pakistani soil, by September 2010.

Join him in or for what? Dinner, drink, or simply welcome?

opinion_786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
(clap) Long live Musharraf !!! Alhamdulillah

Musharraf has said that he'll return before elections. September is rumor. Unless Musharraf says it himself.​

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Musharraf has said that he'll return before elections. September is rumor. Unless Musharraf says it himself.​

Hahaha

Start backing out from back doors, poor Musharaf.

Are you the official spoke person of Musharaf or " Muslim League Chief Coordinator Chaudhry Shahbaz" is the peron authorized to speak in his behalf. however I am expecting him to loose face soonn, because September is just 30 days away.

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Very Grateful for your update.
Ham Nay Joton, Andon and Tamatron Kay Liyay Funds Allocate Kar Diyay Thay.

Please also Enlighten us with the new reason of His Royal Highness for extending his Foreighn Trip.