Musharaf awam ki nazar mn

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mirchi said:
Again very unfortunate that some Summun, Bukmun and Umyun people are blindly supporting musharraf. All of this country's problems created by Musharraf and definitely people supporting him at that time. He did whatever legal or illegal to expand his tenure and protect his chair. He destroyed judiciary. He destroyed the economy(he himself admitted that). He sold Pakistanis to America. He promoted sectarianism. He put Pakistan into bloodshed. This bloodshed what we are seeing today was started by him. And And And............................................

mirchi , Musharraf was and still the only solution for Pakistan

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCabJVX82k&feature=related[/video]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah, and Altaf is also only solution for Pakistan. A dictator and a fugitive , both out of the country.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Yeah, and Altaf is also only solution for Pakistan. A dictator and a fugitive , both out of the country.
Correct your English. Fugitive means some one living in hidouts like your beloved Osama Bin Ladin or Mullah Umer. But Altaf Bhai is known to everybody where he is living. He did not do any crime. We, workers want him to be saved from you killers, that's why he is in a safer place. He is a reformer and his life is not only his, we at least 12 million pakistanis own his life.
BTW, when you are coming to destroy all of us 12 millions in Karachi?? After all we are supporters of a teraitor and we are entitled to get the same punishment as him. What you guys plan is to start another army operation agaist us in Karachi? Come and get us man. At least we are in Pakistan, so what if that DON is not in here. His 12 million followers are here.

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Correct your English. Fugitive means some one living in hidouts like your beloved Osama Bin Ladin or Mullah Umer. But Altaf Bhai is known to everybody where he is living. He did not do any crime. We, workers want him to be saved from you killers, that's why he is in a safer place. He is a reformer and his life is not only his, we at least 12 million pakistanis own his life.
BTW, when you are coming to destroy all of us 12 millions in Karachi?? After all we are supporters of a teraitor and we are entitled to get the same punishment as him. What you guys plan is to start another army operation agaist us in Karachi? Come and get us man. At least we are in Pakistan, so what if that DON is not in here. His 12 million followers are here.

What a burning bottom !! I do not subscribe to your rubbish of Osama and Umer. Wonder , you never said a word about your beloved Musharraf. I guess he is not a dictator either , right ? Altaf is a fugitive in a meaning of running away from Justice. Hidding his little tail under the queen's skirt. Scared of his life from those he ruined.Those families are waiting for his arrival to give him back what he owed. I am not running your government in Pakistan. Ask your Governor what does he want to do with you or ask this question of an operation to Chief Minister of Sindh. Some time, a radical solution is needed to get rid of the cancer. Which MQM indeed is.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
1-
to get rid of the cancer. Which MQM indeed is in your brain and mouth, what a frustration man. Daant peestey raho, hum 12 millions sudherne wale nahi hein.
2- Still asking, please let us know:
3- I know your frustration about Musharaf.
3-a) He was letting MQM do development work in Karachi that you can not afford to see
3-b) Musharaf was a Muhajir

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
1-
to get rid of the cancer. Which MQM indeed is in your brain and mouth, what a frustration man. Daant peestey raho, hum 12 millions sudherne wale nahi hein.
3-a) He was letting MQM do development work in Karachi that you can not afford to see

What a pathetic piece of rubbish you just said. You can never get out of the gutter metality of communial groups.For you everyone is either Muhajir or not Muhajir..... Musharraf was a dictator. His legitimacy was never established.He was a theif who took control of the Government by using his power as a cheif of the army staff.He robbed the democratic rights of the people of Pakistan by throwing a legitmit ,democratically elected Government of People of Pakistan. He broke his oath and the Constitution of Pakistan. He was not only a Muhajir..... He was a robber. Your party supported the sob by keeping him in power. MQM is guilty of depriving the people of Pakistan their rights for an elected Government.

What kind of mentallity you have ? For you since he was a Muhajir , he was not suppose to be called dictator. I called him dictator and you defended his dictatorship since he allowed you to spread in to Karachi like a virus.Gave you the money so you can send it to your Pir in London as well.

Tell him to stay in Pakistan and be accountable for his acts. The coward he is, he won't be able to survive there.Like your Pir in London. Both are crooked and running away from justice.

For your so perceived and imminant operation in Karachi, Why don't you ask your Governor Eshrat about it ? He probably knows more that anyone else who could tell you.Or ask your ministers in Sindh , who is in the ruling party alliance. I guess, they won't know anything either . right ? CHOOR MACHAY SHOOR.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syed Daud said:
Aijaz , kashif, and silece I am agreed with you, Irfan ki only urdu good haiiii, Musharaf gave time to Nawab and Jamia Hifsa peopel to come out I know hundred of peopels who came out from Jamia Hifsa and no police tourcher him and release within 24 hour.

Mr. GraanG2 Nawaz Sharif sarii zindiiii kehtaa jhoot bolta rehaa ka ma na agreement nahiii kiaa end per ice na musharaf saaa agreement kar ka bahar gaieea thaaa Nawaz and ppp alll corupted

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHq_obaejQ8[/video]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
1-

What a pathetic piece of rubbish you just said. You can never get out of the gutter metality of communial groups.For you everyone is either Muhajir or not Muhajir..... Musharraf was a dictator. His legitimacy was never established.He was a theif who took control of the Government by using his power as a cheif of the army staff.He robbed the democratic rights of the people of Pakistan by throwing a legitmit ,democratically elected Government of People of Pakistan. He broke his oath and the Constitution of Pakistan. He was not only a Muhajir..... He was a robber. Your party supported the sob by keeping him in power. MQM is guilty of depriving the people of Pakistan their rights for an elected Government.

What kind of mentallity you have ? For you since he was a Muhajir , he was not suppose to be called dictator. I called him dictator and you defended his dictatorship since he allowed you to spread in to Karachi like a virus.Gave you the money so you can send it to your Pir in London as well.

Tell him to stay in Pakistan and be accountable for his acts. The coward he is, he won't be able to survive there.Like your Pir in London. Both are crooked and running away from justice.

For your so perceived and imminant operation in Karachi, Why don't you ask your Governor Eshrat about it ? He probably knows more that anyone else who could tell you.Or ask your ministers in Sindh , who is in the ruling party alliance. I guess, they won't know anything either . right ? CHOOR MACHAY SHOOR.

Aha, let's enjoy to see Mr. Zaidi's spitting out all of his inner venom about patriotic Pakistanis. I just wanted to see your frustration and now I am enjoying it . I can imagine how you would have been hitting your head on the wall.

1-Musharaf was not only the first dictator in Pakistan. How about , Zia, Ayub, and Yahya?

2- MQM is not only the first Party who supported a dictator. How about Nawaz Sharif, Jamat-e-Islami, Imran Khan, M. Fazl-ur-Reman, ANP and PPP's NRO?

3- ALltaf Hussain is not the only leader who got the self exile. How about Nawaz Sharif, Benazir and Wali Khan?

So, Why your kind justice giving capital punishment to Altaf Hussain, MQM and Musharaf? The simple answer is that they are Muhajirs and the rest are the sons of the soil.

So, please kindly give me the answer of this or shut your mouth. I have conveyed my point of view to the other readers of this thread and I am sure they are more logical and realistic people. They are not like you.

4- Still asking, please let us know:

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot:

One thing I know for sure that MQM workers never learn to speak truth. They always seem to finger points at other whenever their crap is exposed. They never come clean answering their screw ups, however, they are quick to blame others of doing the same thing.They always hide under the name of Muhajir and play 'being victimized' game. They continue to enjoy power and continue to protest government . Day after days you never hear the end of it.Every month they come up with something new. I saw their mediocre leadership sitting in the front of the news reporter exposing conspiracies after conspiracies about MQM on daily basis.

I voiced against a adictator, not against A MUHAJIR, PUSHTU OR SINDHI. but he right away turned this discussion about Muhajir dishmani.These guys are top class actors, trained by their big Joker Altaf. They only speak about Muhajir or non Muhajir. Nothing else.
I have said that many times that your argument is not valid. It is an arguement of elementry school students.Two wrong do not make one right.If Jamait , MlN or any other party supported dictator, you don't have to do the same dirty work those parties already done in the past.
Your defense doesn't make any sense.Your leadership doesn't make sense in the most of the time.
You do not have any justification of supporting Musharraf. These are excuses.Anyone can make any excuse. Your party stayed in power for last 10 years, but you still blame government for conspiring against you. Grow up and stop dividing people in to groups and languages.You always do that and will always be doing it.Because as I said earlier, No one can change nature.

As far as Altaf is concerned, he is a coward hidding in his hole. Doesn't want to come and live with his thousands of poor supporters who struggle everyday for their bread and butter.If he has nothing to fear than he should come and face the law and get his name clear.I don't think so, he is done for Pakistan.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Zaidi
whatever you said bla,bla,bla,........... who cares?
My dear!
I also can talk to you the way you like of abusing others. But Alhamdullillah, I am lucky that my religion, my training at home, my values and norms and my MQM, none of them allow me to reply you in your filthy way. So, yeh lehja tumhein hi mubarak ho.
Now come to the point:
You rightly said
Two wrong do not make one right.If Jamait , MlN or any other party supported dictator, you don't have to do the same dirty work those parties already done in the past.

So, being this in our mind, if I ask you
Why your kind justice giving capital punishment ONLY to Altaf Hussain, MQM and Musharaf? Why not everybody should be brought to the same justice?
and if you have a minimum level of sense and courage to face the truth then just give me a justified answer.
Otherwise I will be right on my stand that whoever blames MQM and Musharaf on their same mistakes what other have also done, but those others are not punishable then it will be taken as a biased attitude against Muhajirs...

Still asking, please let us know:
BTW, when you are coming to destroy all of us 12 millions in Karachi?? After all we are supporters of a teraitor and we are entitled to get the same punishment as him. What you guys plan is to start another army operation agaist us in Karachi? Come and get us man. At least we are in Pakistan, so what if that DON is not in here. His 12 million followers are here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot:

Bla bla bla is not an answer. You don't have an answer.There is no justification for what MQM did and still doing. Excuses, excuses and more excuses.
You can't argue with absurdity and you can't argue with jihalat.Obviously those who looted the coutry and those who created mayhem in Pakistan, are now sitting in their Master's backyard.When someone call them foreign agents, people like you come to defend them at all costs.
what is there to be proud of supporting a dictator ? But if someone is so insane and stubborn like you, there is no muqalma.

Repeatation of certain sentences which are out of contex and represent inferiority complex do not need to be answered. eve then, I tried to answer it but I guess you got thick panel of grease stuck in to your both ears and you are hard of hearing and poor on reading.There is nothing much I can do to help you. Ask these questions to your Governor Esharat ibbad, your ministers of sindh Government and of those who are running the government in Sindh. Your party has been in the power for over 10 years and still palying victim game.

And let me add something to this posting to satisfy your wondering soul.

Nawaz Sharif is in Pakistan. Imran Khan is also in Pakistan. Nawaz sharif attempted to return to Pakistan during your dictator's term and he was turned back from the Airport.His brother was also turned back from the Airport. I had not heard a word from MQM during this fiasco tha it was not fair for a Pakistani National to deny him the right to enter his coutry.You call yourself "HAQ PARAST" where was your Haq Parasti when a Pakistan citizen and a holder of Paksitani Passport was denied his entry to his own country ? Hypocrates as you always are , never said a word about it anywhere.

At least, he tried to come to Pakistan during your so called " self exile" . why won't your party protested that Musharraf was being unfair stopping him come in to the coutry. As a matter of fact, He was running the country like a kingdom at that time.
And had he allowed to entry, you could put him in to jail and tried him in the court.At least he was willing to face the justice for whatever crime he committed.

Where that take your leader Altaf ? All Iam saying to you is that you should let him come to Pakistan , face the justice and let him clear his name. Instead of looking for a gurantee to give him blank check before he enter Pakistan.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Pakpatriot:

Bla bla bla is not an answer. You don't have an answer.There is no justification for what MQM did and still doing. Excuses, excuses and more excuses.
You can't argue with absurdity and you can't argue with jihalat.Obviously those who looted the coutry and those who created mayhem in Pakistan, are now sitting in their Master's backyard.When someone call them foreign agents, people like you come to defend them at all costs.
what is there to be proud of supporting a dictator ? But if someone is so insane and stubborn like you, there is no muqalma.

Repeatation of certain sentences which are out of contex and represent inferiority complex do not need to be answered. eve then, I tried to answer it but I guess you got thick panel of grease stuck in to your both ears and you are hard of hearing and poor on reading.There is nothing much I can do to help you. Ask these questions to your Governor Esharat ibbad, your ministers of sindh Government and of those who are running the government in Sindh. Your party has been in the power for over 10 years and still palying victim game.

Not only bla,bla,bla, but also full of shit and biased attitude.
I still have not found the answers. This attitude making me think that you just want ot kill Altaf Hussain, MQM and it's 12 million supporters. Otherwise if you have any moral fiber to understand my point you should talk with the same tone against others who also have committed the same crime as we did. But you will not do it because you consider them your own people and we are aliens for you.
I think you need some spiritual and moral education to understand the truth and the reality. This way you will be able to defeat the satanic verses inside you.

Spartacus

He is working more than 18 hours daily for MQM,Your leaders can not dream how many hours he worked daily

Leader Tooo Leader Hota Hay.....Woooo Chiana Main Hooo, Ja England Main,...
This is more than 17 years that Altaf Hussain is not in Karachi .This is his leadership quality that he got most votes in SINDH URBEN....

Altaf Teri Perwaz Say Jalta Hay Zamana........Bazooo Ko Zara Aoor Hila Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

Jeay Jeay Jeay Altaf............Jeay Jeay Jeay Altaf
Bolooo Bollooo Altaf>>>>>>>>>>Altaf Hussain
Jeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MQM

Aay Altaf Say Julnay Waloooon Tum Aaik Middle class Ko Natl. or Prov. member to Bana Ker Dekha Do.....
Sirf Aaif Tooo Main Maan Jaoon.....
Tum Loog Altaf Kay Paooon Ki Dhoool Bhi Naheee Ho, Altaf Say Julnay Walooo...
Us nay 52 Prov. 25 Nat. member Banayeee hain , Sirf 2008 Kay Election Main...
Is kay Elawa Sekrooon Counl. Aoor hazarooon Karkun....Lakhooon Supporter....etc etc....

Jul Gaya Burnal Lagayeeeay.......Kut Gaya Burnal Lagayeeeay
Boots Ka Burnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Zaidi Qasim

Here read it again your national leader's pledege of alliance...........

"I Altaf Hussain swear by Almighty God that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law."

CHOOR MACHAY SHOOR

Spartacus

He is working more than 18 hours daily for MQM,Your leaders can not dream how many hours he worked daily

Leader Tooo Leader Hota Hay.....Woooo Chiana Ka Passport Rakhta Ho, Ja England Ka........

This is more than 17 years that Altaf Hussain is not in Karachi .This is his leadership quality that he got most votes in SINDH URBEN....

Altaf Teri Perwaz Say Jalta Hay Zamana........Bazooo Ko Zara Aoor Hila Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

Aay Altaf Say Julnay Waloooon Tum Aaik Middle class Ko Natl. or Prov. member to Bana Ker Dekha Do.....
Is kay Elawa Sekrooon Counl. Aoor hazarooon Karkun....Lakhooon Supporter....etc etc....

Boots Ka Burnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Here read it again your national leader's pledege of alliance...........

"I Altaf Hussain swear by Almighty God that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law."

CHOOR MACHAY SHOOR
Not only bla,bla,bla, but also full of shit and biased attitude.
I still have not found the answers. This attitude making me think that you just want ot kill Altaf Hussain, MQM and it's 12 million supporters. Otherwise if you have any moral fiber to understand my point you should talk with the same tone against others who also have committed the same crime as we did. But you will not do it because you consider them your own people and we are aliens for you.
I think you need some spiritual and moral education to understand the truth and the reality. This way you will be able to defeat the satanic verses inside you.

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
Pakpatriot:

Nawaz Sharif is in Pakistan. Imran Khan is also in Pakistan. Nawaz sharif attempted to return to Pakistan during your dictator's term and he was turned back from the Airport.His brother was also turned back from the Airport. I had not heard a word from MQM during this fiasco tha it was not fair for a Pakistani National to deny him the right to enter his coutry.You call yourself "HAQ PARAST" where was your Haq Parasti when a Pakistan citizen and a holder of Paksitani Passport was denied his entry to his own country ? Hypocrates as you always are , never said a word about it anywhere.

At least, he tried to come to Pakistan during your so called " self exile" . why won't your party protested that Musharraf was being unfair stopping him come in to the coutry. As a matter of fact, He was running the country like a kingdom at that time.
And had he allowed to entry, you could put him in to jail and tried him in the court.At least he was willing to face the justice for whatever crime he committed.

Where that take your leader Altaf ? All Iam saying to you is that you should let him come to Pakistan , face the justice and let him clear his name. Instead of looking for a gurantee to give him blank check before he enter Pakistan.

104.gif

1100644645-1.jpg

1100644645-2.gif

1100628669-1.jpg

1100628669-2.gif

Spartacus

Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Pakpatriot:

104.gif

1100644645-1.jpg

1100644645-2.gif

1100628669-1.jpg

1100628669-2.gif

As you wrote that ...."I had not heard a word from MQM during this fiasco tha it was not fair for a Pakistani National to deny him the right to enter his coutry...."
Answer...: Aray Bhai Tumhara Bahadur Nawaz Shareef had a deal with Govt....He should accept his word and not return to Pakistan till 2010...

Altaf Hussain is working more than 18 hours daily for MQM,Your leaders can not dream how many hours he worked daily

Leader Tooo Leader Hota Hay.....Woooo Chiana Ka Passport Rakhta Ho, Ja England Ka........

Boots Ka BurnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalSpartacus

khanjeezai

Citizen
Oh what a scumbag irfan siddiqui is?He is portraiting Pak Army's & ISI image as enemy of people doing the work of India & raw.I wana ask this f..king so called Irfan siddique is a traiter.He is a middle man of nawaz sharif [nawaz] :evil: