Musharaf and His wife Drinking

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Musharaf and His wife drinking ...............WHAT ???

bhai saab....every one can see they got glasses in their hands...give me a solid proof that its sharab or wine ???

Daikhoo bhai ...aapnay chaskay kay liay haar seedhi baat ko ulta nahi keh daitay

Musharaf is bad ...an insult to pakistan but that does not mean kay us kee biwi aur bachoon per bhee bhautan laga dia jai..

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
even if they are drinking, So what ? it is between Allah and them, what concerns me, whether he was honest to the honest, powerty depriviation, F.currency reserves, GDP, , general prices such as sugar, wheat, daal, etc, Bhutto bhi peeta tha sharaab, even he admitted publicly in a rally said „sharab hi peeta hun na, kisi ka khuun to nahi peeta“, bhai kisi issue ko manipulate karna ho to Nuun waalon se karao, in Kashif abbasi’s show, when the doggy Siddiq al farooq didn’t know what to say then he started like, ye saare lectures Israel kara raha he, bla bla bla, yaar kuch aqal ko improve karo nuun league ke badmaashon otherwise u r almost gone now , specially after such shows, where one could really see the reality , who is culprit and who is clean, Jeeie Musharraf, sada Sher Musharraf

bhai saab....every one can see they got glasses in their hands...give me a solid proof that its sharab or wine ???

Daikhoo bhai ...aapnay chaskay kay liay haar seedhi baat ko ulta nahi keh daitay

Musharaf is bad ...an insult to pakistan but that does not mean kay us kee biwi aur bachoon per bhee bhautan laga dia jai..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He drinks too much and then he start talking about NS.

I was surprised why he is against of NS.

And watch his wife, drinking with hindus. after drinking u could imagine next.

Urooj_lbw

Spartacus, tu mera bhai he, what a gr8 answer to haqiqat, haqiqat ye he ke is qoom ko apne ache bhale ki tameez hi nahi he, now inshAllah they way we have exposed Mian Nawaz cheaters in Kashif's show, inshAllah Allah jagai ga is soti huwi nation ko

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Be reasonable guys ! i mean how can u be so sure that his wife is toasting with atal bihari at state dinner. there are certain protcols that every one has to follow .they were there on a official visit . so please stop bullshiting u an us . us e your brain dnt follow these gutter news papers.(I am not a fan of Musharaf)

Urooj_lbw

Aping4, you don’t have to expose urself again and again, we know already that u guys have no manners at all and rest of the nuun supporters will come to know inshAllah that what kind of characterless looters u guys are, ur other abusive comment has already been reported to the siasat.pk admin and hopefully u will be banned for ever, so take care, this is not Pakistan and not at all Punjab, where people like u can fool around and abuse if u have no facts in hands against any1
U all stupids it was Milk not wine have some brain.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

please be true............your family female its openly do with so like..........................you mean this is all allow in our I.R.PAKISTAN.......ab aap ye na keh dena this is also our constitution.....................or our culture ROSHAN KHAYAL PAKISTAN...............if yes..............please go out from pakistan....Thanks...................

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
even if they are drinking, so what ? It is between allah and them, what concerns me, whether he was honest to the honest, powerty depriviation, f.currency reserves, gdp, , general prices such as sugar, wheat, daal, etc, bhutto bhi peeta tha sharaab, even he admitted publicly in a rally said „sharab hi peeta hun na, kisi ka khuun to nahi peeta“, bhai kisi issue ko manipulate karna ho to nuun waalon se karao, in kashif abbasi’s show, when the doggy siddiq al farooq didn’t know what to say then he started like, ye saare lectures israel kara raha he, bla bla bla, yaar kuch aqal ko improve karo nuun league ke badmaashon otherwise u r almost gone now , specially after such shows, where one could really see the reality , who is culprit and who is clean, jeeie musharraf, sada sher musharraf

o bahi mere.....................please understand she is wife of former president i r pakistan................not a normal unknown women she must show as a role model from our muslim culture but not happiness of other nation...............:

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He drinks too much and then he start talking about NS.

I was surprised why he is against of NS.

And watch his wife, drinking with hindus. after drinking u could imagine next.
no, only YOU can imagine, since only your mind is capable of thinking up filth!

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Be reasonable guys ! i mean how can u be so sure that his wife is toasting with atal bihari at state dinner. there are certain protcols that every one has to follow .they were there on a official visit . so please stop bullshiting u an us . us e your brain dnt follow these gutter news papers.(I am not a fan of Musharaf)
I like you, man. Even though u are not a supporter of musharraf, but u have the stones to call a spade, a spade....you are right, there are certain international protocols. Toasting, although, common across the world, doesnt imply always that they are raising liquor glasses. In UN's general assembly, for example, the host welcomes the guests and diplomats, many of whom are from muslim countries, so it is made sure that toast is done with non-alcoholic beverages! if only people knew some facts before shooting their mouths off!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aping4, you dont have to expose urself again and again, we know already that u guys have no manners at all and rest of the nuun supporters will come to know inshAllah that what kind of characterless looters u guys are, ur other abusive comment has already been reported to the siasat.pk admin and hopefully u will be banned for ever, so take care, this is not Pakistan and not at all Punjab, where people like u can fool around and abuse if u have no facts in hands against any1

پيارے اروج بھائ ،آپ بھی زيادتی کرنے ميں کم نہيں ہيں ۔مجھے علم ہے کہ مشرف کی صورت آپ کو بہت بھاتی ہے ، اور بھايا کرے ،مگر اس کی يک طرفہ محبت ميں آپ ڈاکٹر قادر جيسی شخصيات پر کيچڑ نہ اچھاليں ۔مشرف اگر اپنا منہ کھول کر جھوٹ بول سکتا ہے اور بغير کسی وجہ کے پاکستانی ميزاۂل کے بارے ميں جھوٹا تبصرہ کر سکتا ہے جس کی اسے کوئ خاص ضرورت بھی نہيں تھی ، تب ڈاکٹر قادر صاحب کو بھی حق ہے کہ وہ اس جھوٹ کی ترديد کرے ۔ ويسے ضمير اور ملک فروشوں کی چاہت بھی ايک عجيب ہی چيز ہے،جو اس ميں مبتلا ہو جاۓ ،وہ آخرت کے خوف سے بھی عاری ہو جاتا ہے ۔

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
well a glass and something red , come on guys , why we cursing this couple of nothing , they might be drinking rooh afza , aur nauras , not every red drink is wine .. stop cursing musharraf and sehba

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
even if they are drinking, So what ? it is between Allah and them, what concerns me, whether he was honest to the honest, powerty depriviation, F.currency reserves, GDP, , general prices such as sugar, wheat, daal, etc, Bhutto bhi peeta tha sharaab, even he admitted publicly in a rally said sharab hi peeta hun na, kisi ka khuun to nahi peeta, bhai kisi issue ko manipulate karna ho to Nuun waalon se karao, in Kashif abbasis show, when the doggy Siddiq al farooq didnt know what to say then he started like, ye saare lectures Israel kara raha he, bla bla bla, yaar kuch aqal ko improve karo nuun league ke badmaashon otherwise u r almost gone now , specially after such shows, where one could really see the reality , who is culprit and who is clean, Jeeie Musharraf, sada Sher Musharraf

ميرے بھولے بھائ ، مجھے معلوم ہے کہ تم اسلام کو دين نہيں بلکہ ايک مذھب قياس کرتے ہو اور اسی نقطہ نظر سے مذھب کو اللہ اور بندے کے درميان قاۂم ايک ذاتی معاۂدہ تصور کرتے ہو ،جس ميں جزا اور سزا کا تصور صرف ذاتی نوعيت کا ہوتا ہے ۔ ۔ اگر اپنی زندگی ميں منافقت کی بنياد ڈال کر اسے مستحکم کرنا ہو تو پھر اس سے بہتر نظريہ دنيا ميں موجود نہيں ۔ کيونکہ اللہ کے احکام کی خلاف ورزی پر اتنی ڈھٹائ پر شايد ہی کوئ مسلمان فخر کر سکے ۔ نماز اپنی جگہ ، شراب اپنی جگہ ۔

محو حيرت ہوں کہ دنيا کيا سے کيا ہو جا گی ۔

saeed khan

may be cow cola in India