Mushahid Hussain putting up a Robust Case for Pak on Indian TV!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Modi appears to be on the back-foot as he was the one who was dragging his feet to engage with Pak...

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Contrast with these traitors who are trying to sell their motherland!!!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Which party Mushahid Hussain is going to join next to get senate ticket?

Dr Adam

One may have reservations about his politics, but he always defended the country with good and forceful arguments compared to his own leaders!!!
I agree with you. He's articulated, well read and an educated man. I wish he was sensible enough to be standing on the right side of the history rather than with bao' bhagora.

Okara

One may have reservations about his politics, but he always defended the country with good and forceful arguments compared to his own leaders!!!
But I have always seen him standing on the wrong side of history. How come an intelligent person make the same mistake again and again?

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my humble opinion, China gave a wake up call to India over LAC areas, so India cannot afford 2-front confrontation so tried to remain calm over LoC, the border with Pakistan

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN senators and ex senators are using their titles divisively, they do not represent Pakistan Government in any capacity therefore should refrain for making appearance on Indian media, neither should they be plugged. Another recent example PMLN Abdul Basit poses as a national security risk for his recent talks on India media bashing the Government and state institutions then somehow appears on PTV for his feedback. What kind of hypocrisy is this ?
Anyhow. Mushahid Hussain pre PMLN had potential and credibility however this was scarified by his need or greed and him bowing down to Nawaz Sharif, thus his downfall and he will never be able to escape this tag. technically career ending move, hence now has to resort to improving perception on media where possible.