Murad Saeed best reply to Khawaja Asif in National Assembly Today session | Murad Saeed complete speech

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done Murad Saeed we need one dozen more members from PTI who exposed more aggressively to these looters,liar,munafiq and Islam faroosh ppp,pmln and fazlu group.we need dictatorship (North Korean) type for six month to clean our system from all corrupt mafia.

Pathfinder

Please note that was not regarding religion or that sort ,,, if u retract the threads it was merely a reply to the above post
ah no, The guy is talking about our faith or if not my faith!! clearly the reply to the post you made didn't warrant such despicable response.

I am certain it has no meaning to you, so I guess carry on.

Shazi ji

ah no, The guy is talking about our faith or if not my faith!! clearly the reply to the post you made didn't warrant such despicable response.

I am certain it has no meaning to you, so I guess carry on.
I think you just want to stretch non issue to issue ,,,
It’s purely meant on murad saeed , in reply, to above inappropriate response on speech.
please let’s not argue as I thought it was not meant as u pointed out, otherwise I would hv refrained

Pathfinder

I think you just want to stretch non issue to issue ,,,
It’s purely meant on murad saeed , in reply, to above inappropriate response on speech.
please let’s not argue as I thought it was not meant as u pointed out, otherwise I would hv refrained
so digitalzygot1 said "Kanjharon loteron ke bolte band kar dee" which means you can make such snide when he is Talking about our faith.

Now digitalzygot1 mentioned NO names.

like I said, to each their own. I will go in my grave and you will in yours.

Shazi ji

Lagta hay tere bare band hoye hay bani gala main chutu Kay abhe tak yad hay aur dard mahsos hoo reha hay loro
d5ASJFzP.gif

PTI Youthiay these days

plz quickly go to BANI GALA Murad saeed shift finished,,,, ur time now