Mumkin aur Namumkin---------Haroon ul rasheed

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
06_06.gif

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brothers,

Please pay attention to what I wrote in my analysis yesterday after presenting the WIKIleaks cable, where Ann the US Ambassador said the arms and ammunition is never sent through Karachi.

She is right, as a normal course of action, it is not.
Also it is not sent for the US and NATO forces.
So what arms and ammunition was in these containers and for whom?

Like I said in my analysis on the PC by MK, he deliberately lied about the containers. He should have known his lie would be busted, everyone in the Press knew that thousands of containers are missing and the case is with the SC. But no brave journalist asked him the question why are you lying?

Back to the issue, as HR said, the containers are missing with the knowledge of Ghauri and MQM, and arms and ammunition were in some of the containers.

Now the crunch questions, why US/NATO was sending arms and ammunition to Karachi against its own policy?

For whom it was sent?

As I wrote, it makes the relationship of MQM and USA very very dangerous for the safety and security of Pakistan. It should be investigated thoroughly.

Yesterday, Baber Ghori was asked in a program, why does he get the Shipping ministry every time? He responded that it is just a coincidence, and also that it was given to him second time because of his good performances.

He boosted more about the progress in two ports of Karachi. As I have said in case of MK and Karachi, MQM wants projects given to them, this is the whole reason they want control over Karachi. More projects and money more chances of stealing a major chunk of it. Without projects and control, their income dries and trouble starts in Karachi, they start to show and flex their mussels against the Government to blackmail it.

Day by day, I am getting convinced Mirza is right, we should deal with it urgently and get rid of MQM ASAP.
If we give them more chances, they will weaken Pakistan further on the orders of their Masters.
I am going to bring my very old posts and submit more comments.

Boota

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Haroon Rasheed is correct about Lafafs journalists, wo ar eon pay roll of different parties.

Like:

PML-N

Irfan Siddiqui
AtaulHaq Qasmi

MQM

Hasan Nisar
Mubashir Lucman
Kamran Khan

PPP

Nazir Naji

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is a good analyst only if its not about Imran or army chief. Because that is when he gets out of track and wrong becomes right.