Mumbay attacks - The real culprits

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Listen to the terrorists speak for themselves. Now for anyone in Pakistan it is very clear that this guy is as much Pakistani as Zionist Hindu is a Muslim. May be he knows this guy who if you hear clearly is trying to change his accent also trying to speak like a pathan. What a joke the Indians cannot even find people who can speak proper Urdu.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
hey everyone its not a drama its real when our leaders are supporting this then who the hell are we to say this its all drama

there is a saying when ( apna sikka khohta to parakney wala ka kia kasur ) but is he really apna ? what a silly question i am asking my self !!!!!

bhai log yani ( mqm wale ) plz share your inputs on this video clip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hamaray ko
tumhary ko
Julm(not zulm)
Jiati(ziati)
patshala
Itihaas

Well what is going out there (omg)

You forget that the guy even tried to change his tone to sound like a pathan. I aws expecting Zionist Hindu to come to the defense of his motherland's screw ups but I do not see him.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
DEAR HAQEEQAT WHO ASKED U TO HAVE YOUR USER NAME (HAQEEQAT)?
YOUR NAME SOULD BE ANJAN OR JAN BOOJH KE ANJAN
WELL WHAT ALTAF SAID IS VARY CLOSE TO THE FACT
SEE YOUR SELF IF U WANT.

hey everyone its not a drama its real when our leaders are supporting this then who the hell are we to say this its all drama

there is a saying when ( apna sikka khohta to parakney wala ka kia kasur ) but is he really apna ? what a silly question i am asking my self !!!!!

bhai log yani ( mqm wale ) plz share your inputs on this video clip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

JURY bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,, come n try your best to prove everyone wrong here again, plz ur presence is needed here

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JURY bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,, come n try your best to prove everyone wrong here again, plz ur presence is needed here
logo.png
http://news.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connec...mind-of-attack-on-lankan-cricket-team--il--04

LAHORE: Police claimed on Wednesday to have broken the Punjabi Taliban network and arrested an alleged terrorist involved in the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore’s Liberty Chowk in March, 2009.
The arrested person has been identified as Zubair, aka Naik Mohammad, who hails from Dera Ghazi Khan. He was detained from Madina Colony, Walton Road in Lahore.

It is believed that the original aim of the gunmen was to kidnap the Sri Lankan cricketers. Zubair was produced before newsmen with his face covered by a piece of cloth. He spoke of his involvement in the attack.
According to a police handout, Zubair was taken into custody on Wednesday, but a source informs that the man was picked up by an intelligence agency a month back and was handed over to the police after a lengthy interrogation.

Capital City Police Pervez Rathore told a news conference at Qila Gujjar Singh Police Lines that Aqeel alias Dr Usman of Kahota, who allegedly masterminded the attack, was also behind the anti-aircraft gun attack on former president Pervez Musharraf’s plane in Rawalpindi.
He said a high profile police investigation team found that the planning of the attack was finalised at Tauheed Hostel on Wahdat Road and a rented house in Madina Colony near Cavalry Ground.

During an inspection of the hostel, police recovered Aqeel’s clothes, which he allegedly wore during the attack.
The culprit had allegedly asked his roommate to switch on the television when the Sri Lankan cricket team came under attack and later disappeared from the hostel after changing his clothes.

Dr Khalid, the owner of the hostel, told police that Aqeel acquired the room using the identity card of Rana Mohammad Haneef.
Zubair told police that he was working as a waiter at a hotel in Rawalpindi when a man Sifullah, who used to come to the hotel, recruited him for Jihad in the wake of the Lal Masjid attack.

He was taken to Miram Shah where he was trained by Saifullah and Badar Mansoor Ustad to use pistols, Kalashnikovs, LMGs and sniper rifles.
Zubair also met Taliban leader Qari Aslam and Punjabi Taliban Tehrik Ameer Farooq in Miram Shah in 2008, where Qari Ajmal and Farooq prepared him for a suicide attack.

The CCPO said Aqeel and the remaining accused, who were identified as Samiullah alias Ejaz of district Nankana, Adnan alias Sajjad, Ajmal alias Ahsaan, Farooq, Ameer of Punjab Taliban, and Umer alias Abdul Wahab of D.I. Khan, were still at large.
He told a questioner that police had the complete data of the absconders but they might have slipped away to Waziristan or gone underground.
Rathore went on to say that Aqeel had received training from Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan Chief Baitullah Mehsood, adding that Samiullah had bought the two auto rickshaws used in the Liberty attack.

Last edited:

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury bhai, u r again making a confusion here

the point is that BHAI straight away said, This attack was similar to mumbai attack and the body language of these guys was same as of those in mumbai, and very loudly he claimed that those who attacked mumbai were pakistanis while the audio clip and lot of other evidences say that not all of those terrorist in mumbai were pakistanis

to conclude, do u agree that all those involved in mumbai attack were from pakistan ?

Jury

Jury bhai, u r again making a confusion here

the point is that BHAI straight away said, This attack was similar to mumbai attack and the body language of these guys was same as of those in mumbai, and very loudly he claimed that those who attacked mumbai were pakistanis while the audio clip and lot of other evidences say that not all of those terrorist in mumbai were pakistanis

to conclude, (3) do u agree that all those involved in mumbai attack were from pakistan ?
1) He said, his analysis was, that attack was in the same manner as Mumbai.

2) He didn't say, the both attack were done by Pakistani terrorist. You're utterly confused.

3) Even if they were Pakistani, who attacked on 26/11 in Mumbai, Pakistan state was not involved.
The only proof indian have about Pakistan, is capturing of AJMAL QSAB, which is Pakistani. And, I think, Pakistani Govt has admitted, he is a Pakistani. And I don't know much about that incident.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
1) He said, his analysis was, that attack was in the same manner as Mumbai.

2) He didn't say, the both attack were done by Pakistani terrorist. You're utterly confused.

3) Even if they were Pakistani, who attacked on 26/11 in Mumbai, Pakistan state was not involved.
The only proof indian have about Pakistan, is capturing of AJMAL QSAB, which is Pakistani. And, I think, Pakistani Govt has admitted, he is a Pakistani. And I don't know much about that incident.

huh huh huh............... look again my friend, and look at it a bit carefully, he has clearly stated that the attack carried in mumbai was by pakistanis, u r right the only proof they have is Ajmal and nothing else, even the audio clip confirms that not all of them were from pakistan

He truly speaks for his masters and in an indirect way he conveyed his indian master's message to us

Imranpak

India hamara baal bhi baaka nehin kar sakta!!.No one wants a nuclear holocaust and that's the bottom line especially when both nations have their own internal problems with insurgencies and all!.However i have a feeling that in the overall situation India will prove to be greatly vulnerable in the next few years.