Mufti Taqi Usmani's Message! Pakistan Azaab Alert!!!

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mufti Taqi Usmani's Message! Pakistan Azaab Alert!!!
Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, in his Bayan on Sunday 24 May 2009, said that one of his Buzurgs saw Nabi e Kareem (SAW) in Dream. Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said that Pakistan might soon be caught in an Azaab from Allah(SWT).....In the dream, Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said that in order to avoid the Azaab, the People of Pakistan should recite Surah Shams 70,000 times(individually or in groups)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErwVwx4M9Ow[/video]
Sura: Ash-Shams: with Urdu Translation
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qPrPqfFVY[/video]
Sura Shams W/ English Translation
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLvscPNLDJI[/video]

Source:http://www.mehboob-e-elahi.com/Download.php?BayanID=1163
 
Advertisement

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish this nation wakes up tries take more practical steps, rather than just doing WAZA-EF etc.
I don't deny and the person might have seen the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in his dream. But I wish our scholars should present some practical solution to the problems.
Allah will not change the fate of a nation until unless the nation wants to do it itself.
No offense intended to any school of thought, but any of these kind of things don't have any place in Islam.
We should all make Dua to Allah and take practical steps to improve the condition of our nation.
And verses of Quran were not revealed to read it so many times etc etc, but the main reason of revelation of Quran is to get guidance from it. Read/Recite it with translation and take the real message out of it. Rather than repeating it's verses x number of times without knowing what we are reading.
That's what most of the Talibaan are doing as well. They are ignorant people, who don't know much about Quran and only believing what their so called IGNORANT scholars have told them and they are following it blindly.
 

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These mullahs will tell these stories. What about practical steps to get out of these crisis.
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
These type of Mufti's come out of woodowork just to gain fame. Wonder when the Azab will come on these Arab nations who still treat people from third world countries as slave; the ruling class is invovled in many corrupt practices.

You must mind your language. You are talking about a most knowledgeable scholar of Pakistan, and whatever is saying not his own words, this is advice by Prophet (peace be upon him) in a khawaab - Mufti sb. is just narrating it

The lecture in which he told this khawaab, was on the topic ''Zikr-e-Ilahi'. The topic was not 'Problems of Pakistan, and their Solution'

May Allah give all of us guidance

Note: In this lecture he didn't advice to stop doing practical things
 

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO MULANA MUFTI TAQI SAHAB, PLS TELL TALIBAN & SO CALLED JITADIS THAT PAKISTAN IS NOT A PLACE FOR JIHAD, THEY MUST GO TO AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ.
I DO HOPE THAT TALIBAN WILL LISTEN TO HIM B/C THEY ARE ALSO FROM THE SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT, ALSO HE SHOULD ADVISE TO OUR SO CALLED UPPER CLASS, WHO ARE REALLY IN BIG SIN. WE THE POOR NATION ARE JUST LOOKING FOR OUR DAILY BREAD WHICH IS VERY DIFFECULT TO FIND.
YES WE NEED ASTAGHFAR B/C OUR SOCIETY LIE TOO MUCH . [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fozia] [musharaf] IF THIS KIND OF PEOPLE RULE US THEN SURE WE ARE BAD...............
 

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
jo sahab yeh keh rahe hain ke yeh aur taliban same madrsse sai pare hoe hai tu mein unn ko khena chohon ga ke app ki knowledge kam hai taliban ziada tar apdhe likhe nahi hai jan kiye pakistan ke kuch bare islamic scholars mein sai aik hai jin ko har firqa manta hai haan sab ek ikhtillaf apni jagh hote hain aur,,,, practical things ki jin sahab ne baat ki tu shayd woh video goor sai sunne woh yeh apni taraf sai nahi keh rahe woh keh rahe hai ke Hazoor (SAW) ne yeh farmaya hai tu app zara ksis per tanqqed karen tou soach samjh ker karen kahin app indirectly Shan Mustafa (SAW) ki gustaki naa ker dein
 

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Taqi Usmani is a human being and every individual has the right to differ in opinion with him.
Islam is a practical religion and not based on dreams. If the Prophet (peace be upon Him) came in someone's dream, good for that person.
It will not change the SHAREE-ATT that has already been given to us by our beloved Prophet (peace be upon Him).
These kind of narrations are not new i.e the Prophet (peace be upon Him) coming in dreams of people and lot of people have used it in their favor.
For example there is a scholar(i won't name him as it will open more fitna but many people would know what i mean) who has literally opened a shop of dreams and on regular basis he tells people that the Prophet comes in his dreams. Actually he claims that it happened to his father as well before his birth etc etc...
And if u see that scholars practical contribution to Islam and Pakistan, he is just promoting one particular school of thought and not much.
And last but not the least for the brother who thinks "indirectly Shan Mustafa (SAW) ki gustaki naa ker dein", i wan't to assure you that there is no such intention and may Allah protect us from such a big sin. At the same time a Muslim has to keep his/her eyes and ears open and be careful so that no one exploits him in the name of innovations in the religion for which there is no solid and concrete basis.


.
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Mr. Taqi Usmani is a human being and every individual has the right to differ in opinion with him.
Islam is a practical religion and not based on dreams. If the Prophet (peace be upon Him) came in someone's dream, good for that person.
It will not change the SHAREE-ATT that has already been given to us by our beloved Prophet (peace be upon Him).
These kind of narrations are not new i.e the Prophet (peace be upon Him) coming in dreams of people and lot of people have used it in their favor.
For example there is a scholar(i won't name him as it will open more fitna but many people would know what i mean) who has literally opened a shop of dreams and on regular basis he tells people that the Prophet comes in his dreams. Actually he claims that it happened to his father as well before his birth etc etc...
And if u see that scholars practical contribution to Islam and Pakistan, he is just promoting one particular school of thought and not much.
And last but not the least for the brother who thinks "indirectly Shan Mustafa (SAW) ki gustaki naa ker dein", i wan't to assure you that there is no such intention and may Allah protect us from such a big sin. At the same time a Muslim has to keep his/her eyes and ears open and be careful so that no one exploits him in the name of innovations in the religion for which there is no solid and concrete basis.


.
Abadah Ibn As-Samit narrated, the Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said:
He who does not respect our elders, and does not have mercy on our children, and does not honor our scholars, is not of my Ummah.

(Ahmad Ibn Hanbal; At-Tabarani; Al-Hakim; Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani, Mukhtasar At-Targhib; Ibn Abd Al-Barr, Jami Bayan Al-Ilm)


So I wud req: that all should be very careful while talking about Islamic scholars. Anyways you've right to hv diff of opinion with prophets also, since they were also human beings!!


Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allahs Apostle said, A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism.

Narrated Abu Qatada:
The Prophet said, A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allahs Apostle saying, Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat. They asked, What are Al-Mubashshirat? He replied, The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings).

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard the Prophet saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.

Narrated Abu Qatada:
The Prophet said, Whoever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth .

(Vol. 9, Book 87, Sahih Bukhari)


These are words of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). But still you can have diff of opinion!

khalid100 said:
It will not change the SHAREE-ATT that has already been given to us by our beloved Prophet (peace be upon Him).
.
Who is changing Shariat? Reciting a sorat from Quran is against any teaching of Islam?
I think you shd listen this short clip of Mufti sb.'s lecture. I hope it wud help u understanding. http://tinyurl.com/kr3ykd
Remember Mufti sb. didn't say stop doing practical things and just recite suratu-shams!

khalid100 said:
And if u see that scholars practical contribution to Islam and Pakistan, he is just promoting one particular school of thought and not much.
.
Yes, the practical contribution isn't from the scholars, it's from Asif Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Pervaiz Musharraf, Rehman Malik, Fazlur-Rehman and off course from beardless tv scholars who can't do anything just oppose the real scholars

And last but not least !!!!!
Spend some of your time today to understand the meaning of suratu-Shams; you'll get the answer of 'what we should do practically'

Sorry if I've hurt u!

--------------------
http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com
 

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Abadah Ibn As-Samit narrated, the Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said:
He who does not respect our elders, and does not have mercy on our children, and does not honor our scholars, is not of my Ummah.
(Ahmad Ibn Hanbal; At-Tabarani; Al-Hakim; Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani, Mukhtasar At-Targhib; Ibn Abd Al-Barr, Jami Bayan Al-Ilm)

So I wud req: that all should be very careful while talking about Islamic scholars. Anyways you've right to hv diff of opinion with prophets also, since they were also human beings!!

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allahs Apostle said, A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism.
Narrated Abu Qatada:
The Prophet said, A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allahs Apostle saying, Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat. They asked, What are Al-Mubashshirat? He replied, The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings).
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard the Prophet saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.
Narrated Abu Qatada:
The Prophet said, Whoever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth .
(Vol. 9, Book 87, Sahih Bukhari)

These are words of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). But still you can have diff of opinion!
khalid100 said:
It will not change the SHAREE-ATT that has already been given to us by our beloved Prophet (peace be upon Him).
.
Who is changing Shariat? Reciting a sorat from Quran is against any teaching of Islam?
I think you shd listen this short clip of Mufti sb.'s lecture. I hope it wud help u understanding. http://tinyurl.com/kr3ykd
Remember Mufti sb. didn't say stop doing practical things and just recite suratu-shams!
khalid100 said:
And if u see that scholars practical contribution to Islam and Pakistan, he is just promoting one particular school of thought and not much.
.
Yes, the practical contribution isn't from the scholars, it's from Asif Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Pervaiz Musharraf, Rehman Malik, Fazlur-Rehman and off course from beardless tv scholars who can't do anything just oppose the real scholars
And last but not least !!!!!
Spend some of your time today to understand the meaning of suratu-Shams; you'll get the answer of 'what we should do practically'
Sorry if I've hurt u!
--------------------
http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com
Salam Brother,
I cannot be hurt easily so don't worry about that :). Until the discussion is the boundaries of manners I don't mind.

By grace of Allah i respect the scholars by the core of my heart who real are scholars and Mr. Taqi Usmani is one of them. At the same time he is not a Prophet so I won't go out of the way and think that everything that he says is right.
Unfortunately when are lost for arguments, we try to present out of context Hadith in the other person's direction and try to prove him that he is not Momin etc etc. It is only Allah who knows who is momin and thats all, rest of us are sinful. So i would not use any Hadith to try to prove that other person is not momin etc etc.. Thats a typical style of our Ignorant people that they kick you out of the circle of Islam if you don't agree with their particular school of thought. Allah has given me the brain to understand and analyze anything before following it blindly.
Now coming to the dream thing, I have read the Hadith many time before as well about dream and I knew it already that if the Prophet (peace be upon him) comes in someone's dream it is really the Prophet (peace be upon him) himself and cannot be Shaitaan.
But there is no Hadith or Verse of Quran telling you that if the Prophet (peace be upon him) comes in dream to you then it becomes a new law and you should start following it etc etc. If the Prophet (peace be upon him) has come in someone's dream good enough for that person. But based on a dream, I am sorry I cannot introduce a new theory in Islam.
By grace of Allah I have read Quran several times with translation and am a seeker of truth. If something is proven to me by Quran or Authentic Hadith, I believe in it. But at the same time I am careful in not to accep any new thing or innovations in Islam.
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Unfortunately when are lost for arguments, we try to present out of context Hadith in the other person's direction and try to prove him that he is not Momin etc etc. It is only Allah who knows who is momin and thats all, rest of us are sinful. So i would not use any Hadith to try to prove that other person is not momin etc etc.. Thats a typical style of our Ignorant people that they kick you out of the circle of Islam if you don't agree with their particular school of thought. Allah has given me the brain to understand and analyze anything before following it blindly.
For me as a Muslim, Quran, Sunnah, Hadith and Fiqh are always part of arguments; my source of guidance, alhamdolillah!

Who use just their brain to understand what is wrong and what is right, follow the path of Satan.

No one is imposing you to recite any particular Sorat of Quran. Be happy with just playing the game of mind & words.

Again read my prev. post, if the purpose of your post was not just argumentation for argumentation!

------
http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com
 

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Who use just their brain to understand what is wrong and what is right, follow the path of Satan. No one is imposing you to recite any particular Sorat of Quran. Be happy with just playing the game of mind & words. Again read my prev. post, if the purpose of your post was not just argumentation for argumentation!
------
http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com
Salam Brother,
We have a difference of opinion on this. I cannot believe on a thing for which I don't find any evidence from Quran and Hadith to believe on. I don't want to pollute my beautiful religion with any innovation and that's all.
If you believe it then kindly go ahead and do as that person says.
And I had already listened to the Surah with translation yesterday when the brother posted it.
I think we can conclude the discussion here and do something else.
:)
Is that ok?
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
khalid100 said:
abduttawwab said:
Who use just their brain to understand what is wrong and what is right, follow the path of Satan. No one is imposing you to recite any particular Sorat of Quran. Be happy with just playing the game of mind & words. Again read my prev. post, if the purpose of your post was not just argumentation for argumentation!
------
http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com
Salam Brother,?
.
.
And I had already listened to the Surah with translation yesterday when the brother posted it.
I think we can conclude the discussion here and do something else.
:)
Is that ok?
masha`Allah

Thanks God!

/Wassalam
 
Sponsored Link

Latest Blogs Featured Discussion