Mubashir Zaidi is trying to incite PTM to attack Police, Rangers and Army???

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Desan its satire dumbo
He is saying for PTM .

Seems like Kashmire valley
Where poor kashmiris are facing well equipped indian forces!
Why these people are ridiculed in their areas?
These are utter brave people that they are asking to shoot them!

bhaibarood

He is an ardent supporter of PTM and a well known hater of Army, therefore even his satire should be taken at face value on this issue...

BTW: PTM has stolen your slogan!!!
Lol I am pretty famous then?
I took it from Them !
Are you PTI media team or GHQ media cell.
Please clear this ambiguity, kindly dont label anyone journalist traitor or patriot. You haven’t seen there hearts

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Lol I am pretty famous then?
I took it from Them !
Are you PTI media team or GHQ media cell.
Please clear this ambiguity, kindly dont label anyone journalist traitor or patriot. You haven’t seen there hearts

Have no love lost for GHQ, thanks to long line of corrupt generals who incubated corrupt politicians.

However, am a huge supporter of the army on the ground who is fighting for the country with great passion and zeal.

PS: Just pointing out his obvious tweet which cannot be construed as sarcastic as it is congruent to his core beliefs.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye bharwa bahut phuddak reha hai..
these are the same journalists who portrayed the pashtoons as terrorists in musharaf time/
i wonder how these mother f******* sleep at night...
Allah lo legta hai jaan nahin daini in kameenoon nay

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اِس قماش کے غداروں کو ننگا کر کے چوک میں الٹا لٹکا کر خونخوار کتے چھوڑ دینے چاہئیں
ایسے لوگوں کو اس ملک میں رہنے کا کوئی حق ہی نہیں
جس تھالی میں کھاتے ہیں اسی میں چھید کرتے ہیں . بے غیرت کہیں کے

bhaibarood

Have no love lost for GHQ, thanks to long line of corrupt generals who incubated corrupt politicians.

However, am a huge supporter of the army on the ground who is fighting for the country with great passion and zeal.

PS: Just pointing out his obvious tweet which cannot be construed as sarcastic as it is congruent to his core beliefs.
as I mentioned it earlier
if PTM is against the state of Pakistan then I will fully condemn them,
but only raising Pashtun rights issue wont make them traitor

desan

President (40k+ posts)
as I mentioned it earlier
if PTM is against the state of Pakistan then I will fully condemn them,
but only raising Pashtun rights issue wont make them traitor

There is a lot of evidence that that they are involved in anti-state activities and are being supported from outside and within by quite dubious characters.

However, the tread is about incitement of violence against security forces.

bhaibarood

There is a lot of evidence that that they are involved in anti-state activities and are being supported from outside and within by quite dubious characters.

However, the tread is about incitement of violence against security forces.
Did any court out law them yet?
Its all what army version is!
Imran khan is also considered jewish agent ! Can we accept him one ? Where is proof?
Which court decide that?
Desan
I thought you were unbiased but with these threads without concrete proof and court decisions you are loosing your credibility on forum

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Did any court out law them yet?
Its all what army version is!
Imran khan is also considered jewish agent ! Can we accept him one ? Where is proof?
Which court decide that?
Desan
I thought you were unbiased but with these threads without concrete proof and court decisions you are loosing your credibility on forum

There are several photos and videos available that can be easily searched with anti-state rhetoric including the movement for the formation of Pastunistan.

Court will not take any action until and unless government decides to bring them to court.

IK wants to give them further time to expose themselves.
However, their end will not be much different than TLP.

Indeed, totally biased in favor of this country!!!

Last edited: