Mubashir Lucman Resigned From Samaa TV

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's clear to me you've never seen his and Mehar Abbassi's planted interview leak where he's openly demanding a house/plot from Malik Riaz.
Not defending him but that never happened, that so called "planted interview" is what regularly happens off camera, during breaks etc etc,

I've seen that "planted show" and its off air moments, there was really nothing out of the ordinary in that.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک چینل سے دوسرے تک اور پھر دوسرے سے تیسرے اور چوتھے تک، جنرلسٹ نہ ہوے بسوں میں منجن بیچنے والے فراڈئے ہوگئے جو ایک بس سے دوسری میں سوار ہوجاتے ہیں اور پھر واپسی پر اسی بس میں دوبارہ چڑھ جاتے ہیں
مجھے یاد ہے کہ بچپن سے جوانی تک ایک ہی اینکر تھا لیری کنگ جسے سی این این پر دیکھتے آے
ایسے اینکر اب کہاں، جس کو تھوڑا سا بولنا آجاے وہ اپنا ریٹ لکھ کر گلے میں ڈال لیتا ہے کہ جو بھی چاہے خرید لے
i think it is the right of Mubashir luqman to leave and join other channel after all it is a job ....like we all are doing same for salary or sometime because of any other reason ....

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not defending him but that never happened, that so called "planted interview" is what regularly happens off camera, during breaks etc etc,

I've seen that "planted show" and its off air moments, there was really nothing out of the ordinary in that.
I remember him explicitly asking for a favor.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was a rhetorical remark made in jest to Malik Riaz, that if you have allegedly given plots to other anchors where is mine, I don' care I want one now. Something along those lines.
Could be down to my comprehension deficit when it comes to Urdu/Part Punjabi. I don't know. But it had me think twice.