Mubasher criticism on Imran khan speech & praises for Saleem Safi and Mansoor

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
i am not interested in his analysis i am interested in his accountability he lives in a farm house and his kids study in good schools what are his resources if he can justify then can give his opinion if he cant and has some stolen wealth he should find a place to hide now.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am not interested in his analysis i am interested in his accountability he lives in a farm house and his kids study in good schools what are his resources if he can justify then can give his opinion if he cant and has some stolen wealth he should find a place to hide now.
So why doesn’t PTI probe it ?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
To some extent a balance analysis , IK Should clean up PTV from Noora Butt and Zaleel dari worms , unless he won't eliminate those worms and to clean up his kitchen advisors few of them may be from Mafia worms and intruders or they might be from grass root of PTI as well , IK apni manji ke neechay daang phairo

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)

Really Ab Tum Chaploosians Ko Mubashir Luqman Bhi Bura Lagne Lag Gaya

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
Really Ab Tum Chaploosians Ko Mubashir Luqman Bhi Bura Lagne Lag Gaya
never liked the guy never followed him and i dont give a monkeys what he says he is also a pitho of malik riaz my concern is pakistan and everyone who is living beyond means in that county while many other like me are out of the country cos of the culture of phuddo giri which has prevailed in the county under the rule of nooras and zardaris while their idiout kids are living a life of luxury on the looted millions of also yours if you are pakistani yourself if not dont comment on the matters of pakistan and if you are pakistani and support looters i would spare my comment for you as if with the given brain in your head you cant distinguish between right and wrong then nothing can help you my dear friend and i mean accountibility for everyone be it its mr khan himself hope that puts your threadworms to rest that may have been bothering you.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
never liked the guy never followed him and i dont give a monkeys what he says he is also a pitho of malik riaz my concern is pakistan and everyone who is living beyond means in that county while many other like me are out of the country cos of the culture of phuddo giri which has prevailed in the county under the rule of nooras and zardaris while their idiout kids are living a life of luxury on the looted millions of also yours if you are pakistani yourself if not dont comment on the matters of pakistan and if you are pakistani and support looters i would spare my comment for you as if with the given brain in your head you cant distinguish between right and wrong then nothing can help you my dear friend and i mean accountibility for everyone be it its mr khan himself hope that puts your threadworms to rest that may have been bothering you.

Why Don't You Look At My Past Posts And Decide Which Party I Support