MQM's decision to Join PTI is wrong decision, PTI will swallow MQM - Sohail Warriach

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
He's one of the Pro Noon lifafas who're responsible for all the negative media mess in Pakistan...

These idiots try to influence the going of the country by injecting filth into the mindsets of both the citizens and the politicians....

A journalist should NOT be allowed to project his own opinion, only ask opinions.....

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sohail Warraich is a good journalist but on this point I am not agree with him .
This is the first good decision of MQM after a long time .
MQM and PTI both need eachother in SINDH and they both have a lot of things in common .
They need eachother even in third layers of democracy .
As a big party naturally more responsibility goes to PTI to take MQM with them and bear some of their demands ( most of them are also demands of PTI as well ) .
I wish a good future for both of the political party .
Just for info:
In Germany CDU and SPD fight against each other in election but they are in Government as well .

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With due respect, i feel that MQM was always built to merge with PTI. Years ago, even when Imran Khan was taking evidence to Scotland Yard against Altaf Hussain, he had said that MQM followers are generally educated, aware, and hardworking. Get rid of Altaf, and we will work with you. That is whats happening here.

I feel that most MQMers are itching to shed the baggage that comes with being associated with MQM, and want to be a part of PTI. Same will happen with PSP, which has interestingly enough, disappeared from the scene all of a sudden post elections.

zalirmian

MPA (400+ posts)
اس شخص کو صحافی کہنا ہی صحافت کی بےعزتی جیسا لگتا ہے یہ جوکر ایک دن جیو کے ساتھ جیسے پروگراموں کے لئے ٹھیک لگتا ہے۔ کسی اداکارہ یا سیاستدان کے گھر میں گھس جاؤ بیغیرتوں کی طرح خوب ڈٹ کے کھانا کھاؤ اور ڈانس وانس دیکھو اور بچا ہوا کھانا پیک کروا کر گھر لے جا کے اپنے بیوی بچوں کو کھلا دو اور کہہ دو کہ میں تم سب کے لئے رزاقِ حلال لے کر آیا ہوں۔ کیا خیال ہے آپ سب بھائیوں کا اگر غلط کہا ہے تو معذرت۔

PappuChikna

I think this was a good decision for MQM.
They have gained some space and breathing room for their selves.
They will focus on local body elections and chances are local parties will win many more seats than PTI in the local body elections.

This coalition is a life line for MQM.
True, it is a short term benefit for MQM and not a long-term but they are in survival mode right now.

Spartacus

I think this was a good decision for MQM.
They have gained some space and breathing room for their selves.
They will focus on local body elections and chances are local parties will win many more seats than PTI in the local body elections.

This coalition is a life line for MQM.
True, it is a short term benefit for MQM and not a long-term but they are in survival mode right now.

This is a long term benefits for MQM , PTI and people of South Sindh .
If they wanted a short term and Phattuuu decision then they had had joined PSP long ago .
On one hand they have been rejected and somehow humiliated by their previous chief Altaf Hussain and in other hand they got too much enemy like Gate Nr.4 , PSP , Religious groups , etc etc .
For MQM-P was not a easy decision to go in election with such a difficult environment that most of you even can not think.
In my eyes not only they are brave but they proved also how to solve political issues politically.
About Farooq Sattar , I think , he should rethink and retire from politics ( or atleast have some distance and give chance and support to KMS and his team ) .
I do believe that MQM and PTI both have qualities to serve the people of Pakistan and they should not destroy their energy to destroy each other .
Big hand for both of them !!!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
انشاءاللہ، علاقائی اور لسانی سیاسی جماعتوں کو ختم ہونا چاہے. دو تین قومی جماعتیں ہوں جنہیں عوام قومی مفاد مدنظر رکھ کر ووٹ دیں

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
I hate that PTI had to rely on MQM for government. Regardless of whether MQM has moved on from Altaf Hussein or not, I don't feel their present parliamentarians have faced the music of accountability yet. Don't foresee the alliance lasting once NAB regains conscious and conscience.