MQM waloon se 1 sawal

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
33xv4w7.jpg

aykay47

Banned
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

woh bhaagay thay General Asif Nawaz walay Pakistan say :P if u know what i mean ;)

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar kaliya ko chhorro

faisal raza abdi ne khudkushi kar li hai.......subb ko mubarak ho
images

​aik din kaaliya bhi karay gaa......

007koker

Councller (250+ posts)
(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ملکہ برطانیہ کے پاکستان ، کا "طالب" آج کل طالبان کا ڈھول پیٹ کر ، لوگوں کا دھیان منتشر کرنا چاہتا ہے ،

اگر یہ قائد کا پاکستان چاہتا تو ، برطانیہ سے واپس پاکستان آتا ، بلکل ہمارے عظیم قائد کی طرح ، مگر یہ تو "اشتہاری" بن گیا

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar cha gia hai biro.....Quaid Azam say impress ho k he is thinking that when i will become Quaid e Azam of Karachi from Quaid e Tehreek.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
"KIYON TUM WOH KAHTEY HOO JO TUM KARTEY NAHI" ya quran ka sawal hai her us jhotey sai jis k qoul o fail main tazzad hai ... zardari sai partnership k baad bhe ager koe kahey k woh haq pay aur izzatdar bhe tou woh AH he ho sakta hai ... aur rabta commeitte k mumber her talk show main ayen byen shayen ya taliban taliban ya quetta aur peshwar ko khi sai milatey aur nikal jatey hain ... intehai deethai sai ...

alimohsan52

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

woh bhaagay thay General Asif Nawaz walay Pakistan say :P if u know what i mean ;)

Aykay47 Veer Jee

You are nothing more than a racist bigot who targets our innocent mohajir leader all the time. You filled with your racist venom.

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)
its not that MQM supporters find these kinds of threads stupid but as a matter of fact they are speechless to such a genuine and rational yet embarrassing questions

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
jamaation ki bohat sarrti hei aaj kal, maybe because they know election is near and MQM will kick there as* in karachi and hyderabad again :)

aykay47

Banned
Sir kee karriay, tuaadee zarra nawazee ay kay kisi bahanay tay tussi saaday zehreelay pan noo acknowledge keeta ay, koi tay credit ditta saanu, warna assi kee kar sakday saan :P

Aykay47 Veer Jee

You are nothing more than a racist bigot who targets our innocent mohajir leader all the time. You filled with your racist venom.

Aykay47 Veer Jee

Bro Have you ever been to Karachi? or Hyderabad or any other City of Sindh??? Your beloved leader is the founder of Racism in Karachi. My family is from Peshawar but I was born in RWP and I went to Karachi and almost every other urdu speaking brother was looking at me like I was not from Pakistan but from some place where... Forget it. The same racism is in Sindh, could you please tell me who has created this MEI SINDHI HOU OR TUM SINDHI NAHI HO mentality. There are thousands of sindhi and Muhajirs living in RWP and ask any one of them if they are ever discriminated by any means. Ask any Punjabi living in Peshawar if he is discriminated.

Your MQM and your leader is the root cause of racism, hell his political career was born in the racism of Gen Zia. MUHAJIR QOUMI MOVEMENT was the real name... am I right. And please tell your beloved leader that if he is such a patriotic Pakistani then please come back to Pakistan and face the music of his past.

alimohsan52

Bro Have you ever been to Karachi? or Hyderabad or any other City of Sindh??? Your beloved leader is the founder of Racism in Karachi. My family is from Peshawar but I was born in RWP and I went to Karachi and almost every other urdu speaking brother was looking at me like I was not from Pakistan but from some place where... Forget it. The same racism is in Sindh, could you please tell me who has created this MEI SINDHI HOU OR TUM SINDHI NAHI HO mentality. There are thousands of sindhi and Muhajirs living in RWP and ask any one of them if they are ever discriminated by any means. Ask any Punjabi living in Peshawar if he is discriminated.

Your MQM and your leader is the root cause of racism, hell his political career was born in the racism of Gen Zia. MUHAJIR QOUMI MOVEMENT was the real name... am I right. And please tell your beloved leader that if he is such a patriotic Pakistani then please come back to Pakistan and face the music of his past.

Yes blame us Mohajirs all the time, you are a pure racist, bigot. This is a conspiracy against all Mohajirs. Our beloved leader Altaf Bhai brought revolution to Karachi, middle class poor people were brought to the fore. Young Mohajir are committed to Altaf bhai and MQM.

@UKPakistani

Yes blame us Mohajirs all the time, you are a pure racist, bigot. This is a conspiracy against all Mohajirs. Our beloved leader Altaf Bhai brought revolution to Karachi, middle class poor people were brought to the fore. Young Mohajir are committed to Altaf bhai and MQM.

@UKPakistani

Are you effing kidding me? its been 65 years and you people still call yourself mohajirs? Instead of now calling yourself Pakistanis you guys still insist on being called mohajirs. Your beloved leader is a racist b****** who breeds terrorists. If your Altaf Bhai is such a great leader then why doesnt he come back to Pakistan to lead your YOUNG MOHAJIRS who are so committed to him. Get a life bro.