MQM Stands for??? Cast Your Vote Now...

azad masih

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What is Mohajir means? My great grandfather was a migrant but my grandfather, father & I never claimed to be Mohajir, we are Pakistani, how come MQM supporters are still Mohajirs.

muhajirs did not get justice , they made pakistan but got neglected by boot walas . .

Walking Statue

Voter (50+ posts)
Mohajir wo hota hai Jo Kisi Jaga arzi panah leta hai jesay Afghan mohajir as I am also mohajir but I called myself Pakistani and I hate the word mohajir because we are only Pakistan and not belong to any sect, creed or linguistic division. Pakistan Zindabad.

azad masih

Mohajir wo hota hai Jo Kisi Jaga arzi panah leta hai jesay Afghan mohajir as I am also mohajir but I called myself Pakistani and I hate the word mohajir because we are only Pakistan and not belong to any sect, creed or linguistic division. Pakistan Zindabad.

did you make pakistan and left your millions for pakistan ? muhajirs left millions in india for pakistan .

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dnt know what MQM stand for but I do know that

a) MQM Altaf was a political alliance partner of Pak Army's COAS General Pervez Musharaf for 8 long years, yup the same SSG Commando who earlier was ready to go extra mile to eliminate RAW Agent Altaf Hussain in London ?

b) MQM is a alliance partner of Bongi Khan and his Naya Pakistan Dream Team :pakistanflag

so...... MQM cant be
"Gaddar" ! ?

Walking Statue

Voter (50+ posts)
did you make pakistan and left your millions for pakistan ? muhajirs left millions in india for pakistan .
No I Said that Migration is great sacrifice but don't feel proud to call yourself Mohajir feel proud to call yourself Pakistani you are no more Mohajir you are Pakistani.

azad masih

i dnt know what MQM stand for but I do know that

a) MQM Altaf was a political alliance partner of Pak Army's COAS General Pervez Musharaf for 8 long years, yup the same SSG Commando who earlier was ready to go extra mile to eliminate RAW Agent Altaf Hussain in London ?

b) MQM is a alliance partner of Bongi Khan and his Naya Pakistan Dream Team :pakistanflag

so...... MQM cant be
"Gaddar" ! ?

muhajirs made pakistan . but they are gaddars in india and pakistan because they left their homes villages mohalla in india for muslim homeland .

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQM means nothing.Altaf Bhatta khoor used Muhajir card for politics gains first then for money.killing..black mailing.target killing..MQM destroyed 3 generations of Karachi peoples on the name of Muhajir.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM came into being, as there was a vacuum of leadership to address valid concerns of Mohajirs. Unfortunately, it turned into a prostitute once the power went over their heads.

azad masih

MQM means nothing.Altaf Bhatta khoor used Muhajir card for politics gains first then for money.killing..black mailing.target killing..MQM destroyed 3 generations of Karachi peoples on the name of Muhajir.

so you will punish muhajirs who are muslim ?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
so you will punish muhajirs who are muslim ?

No body punish Karachi Udru speaking Pakistani..It's Altaf who started butchered his own peoples to remain as Don of Bhatta khoor.. Target killers..Altaf used sentiments of innocent peoples of Karachi for his ugly hates Politics..

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is Mohajir means? My great grandfather was a migrant but my grandfather, father & I never claimed to be Mohajir, we are Pakistani, how come MQM supporters are still Mohajirs.
Its because everyone else around you is proud of his ethnic identity (and boasts about it) only YOU are ashamed of yours. Because you are meek and weak.

kabhi karachi airport ja k dekho, feels like Larkana, Sohrab goth feels like peshawar. Punjabis every where but no place for those with a karachi domicile (because it means nothing and has no value).

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its because everyone else around you is proud of his ethnic identity (and boasts about it) only YOU are ashamed of yours. Because you are meek and weak.

kabhi karachi airport ja k dekho, feels like Larkana, Sohrab goth feels like peshawar. Punjabis every where but no place for those with a karachi domicile (because it means nothing and has no value).
My dear, my identity is Pakistani, nothing else.