MQM observed Day of Mourning

panasonic

Banned
MQM observed Day of Mourning and Protest Rallies all over
the country against terrorism and Religious extremism
08 December 2009

PML n ky taraf say ek mazamati biyan tak shaya ni howa. Lanate hy en logon pe. Aj sirf MQM punjab ky awam ky sath khari hy.

Karachi
49d94b57824eb9c868d1eda2a1096345.jpg

Lahore
66b54576890b2bad77aa9208103f4106.jpg
3367147ebbd8b56ef533352ed6e628d7.jpg

Islamabad
09a040d019866d1a9699728ecd22f8e6.jpg
ed1f863204ab4f1298c2aa87db02c2b6.jpg

cf9003b75b012ffafa84cd9d3d1d1561.jpg

Hyderabad Sindh
5683c350d7a6bd2e1c12e445e271d398.jpg
a76a221f83aaa6faa3a7779f8b57fb8c.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYn8BEyBCsc[/video][video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60TF1-KFcE[/video]

MQM Rocks!

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
khair punjab kay awaam kaha karhay iss ka andaza to tasveero kay shaya karnay kay andaz say hota hai magar ahim baat to yeh hai kay bhaee nay pakistan wapis aanay ki bharrak mari thee apnay telephonic taqreer main jis kay jawab main logo nay well come well come kay naray lagaee ab bhaee ka kia khayal hai

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please try to write in English or in the Urdu font. This practice of writing Urdu in English font is aburd because often the reader can not grasp the jist of the matter.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haters of MQM , If you do not want to support protest against terrorism and Religious extremism , because this orgnized by MQM .
Then , please , organize your own protest against terrorism and Religious extremism , we will support you for this action.
If you can ??

small4780

Banned
Haters of MQM. If your memory is good, please recollect the era (not so old) from 1992 to 1999 when one of your guys called Naseer Ullah Babur and Army (Asif Nawaz Janjua and others) were killing innocent people from MQM in Karachi. Naseerullah Babaur used to kill people and hit them with his feet and shout over bullet riddled dead bodies "come hit me if you can".

At that time

What were you doing. Making joy and merry. BB shaheed (Husband of Zoredari and mother of our future owner of Pakistan Bilawal) used to call the affected people as 'RATS". They were being accused of Jinnahpur scandel. Gunja nawazu and people like Hameed Gul and Jamatees were accusing MQM playing in the hands of India.

Brothers, ALLAH KI LATHI BEAWAZ HAI

The table has turned. I cannot say more. Kash tumhari ankhain khul jai. Jab zulm karo gey to apnay upar zulm ho ga aur apnay logon kay hathon.

Par ham zab bhula kar tumhari madad karna chahtay hain.

Allah Pakistan ko bachai. Allah sab ko hidayat day. Allah zalimaan ko tabah karey jo apnay hi bacho ko maar rahey hain.

Nafrat choro bhai chara apnaoo

Warna

Nateeja bhugto

Allah ki lathi beawaz hai.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
absolutely fake pictures of lahore , who ever posted this pic just tel me know the place of pic

n shame on the parties who is just try to making political scoring by even posted fake pics..........n jhoot bolnaa wala per Allah ki laanat

n i cant comment on other pics bcoz i m in lhr n din happened any where...........shame to mqm for point scoring

panasonic

Banned
love_pakistan said:
absolutely fake pictures of lahore , who ever posted this pic just tel me know the place of pic

n shame on the parties who is just try to making political scoring by even posted fake pics..........n jhoot bolnaa wala per Allah ki laanat

n i cant comment on other pics bcoz i m in lhr n din happened any where...........shame to mqm for point scoring

Did you check the video of Lahore ?

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
bahi mqm walo agar kbi kbi acha kam kerty ho tu jhoot ya fraud tu mat kia kro.1000/2000 logo ka jalsa jub 100000 log dalo ge tu picture ma mistake hon ge.
jo be tum logo ke picture edit kerta who expert nhai lagta.
ya app ka khi wala jalsa ke picture zoom ma ha .lagte tu half fake he ha.but 2 big big point app ka liya .i hope next time app ache pic edit kro ga.
or plz ab muj ko mat galyen dena apny media cell walo ko dena jo asi fake picture bana ker pata nhai kia show kerna chata ha.
midnxi.jpg

panasonic

Banned
one24 kabi Karachi aakar MQM ka jasla attend karo tu sary jalsay bhol jaoo ge. Tum log esi main mar jana hahahaha where is ganga leader where is your tanga party any condolance from their side.

They dont have even courage to take the name of "tablian". Phutto no.1.. Etni phuti hy bichary taliban ka nam ni lay sakte. Shame on them.

panasonic

Banned
I think punjabi leaders can not comdemns and have no courage to take name of Taliban. Phutto no1. What they should do they should promot their culture and make "DHOTI DAY" in reply of "TOPI DAY "

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
panasonic said:
I think punjabi leaders can not comdemns and have no courage to take name of Taliban. Phutto no1. What they should do they should promot their culture and make "DHOTI DAY" in reply of "TOPI DAY "

Mind your langauge please....No insult to any of our people , no matter from which religion or ethnic groups they belong. I hope you will delete your post that is showing your hate.

small4780

Banned
ALTAF BHAI WAS THE FIRST TO REJECT THIS PAKI TALIBAN (ACTUALLY ZALIMAN) BUT AT THAT TIME THESE MQM HATERS WERE MAKING JOKE OF HIM EXACTLY THE SAME WAY THEY WERE MERRY MAKING FROM 1992 TO 1999 WHEN MQM PEOPLE WERE COLD BLOODEDLY BEING MASSACRED IN THE STREETS OF KARACHI, HYDERABAD AND OTHERS.

NOW, BROTHERS AND FRIENDS OF JAMATEES AND MQM HATERS AND KILLING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, WOMEN AND UNIFORMED PEOPLE.

ANKHAIN KHOLO AUR MULK BACHAOO. TAREEKH SAY SABAQ SEEKHO WARNA KAHEEN KA NA RAHOO GAY YEAH ZALIMAN JO TUMHAREY HE COUSIN AUR BHAI HAIN TUMHAY TABAH KAR DAIN GAY.

JAMATEEION KA BOY COT KARO JO JAB KARACHI MEIN MILITARY KA OPERATION HO RAHA THA FROM 1992 TO 1999 TO KHUSH HOTEY THEY PAR JAB APNAY ZALIMAN BHAIYON AUR MADAD GARON PAR PAK ARMY ATTACK KAR RAHI HAI TO NARAZ HOTEY HAIN.

YEAH JAMATI WOHI LOG HAIN JO PAKISTAN KE KHELAF THEY ARE AB KHUL KAR SAMNEY AA CHUKAY HAIN. KOI INDIA, KOI AMERICA NAHI, TUMHAREY APNAY LOG TUMHAY TABAH KAR RAHEY HAIN. KAB TAK DIL KO BAHLAWA DO GAY. ANKHAIN KHOLO. PAKRO APNAY ZALIMAN BHAION AUR COUSINS KO JO TUMHAY TABAH KAR RAHAIN HAIN.

MULK MEIN ITTIHAD PAIDA KARO.

NAFRAT KI AUR DADGIRI AUR ARROGANCE KI SIASAT CHORO. WARNA FULL TIME MAREY JAO GA AUR DUNYA MAZAQ URAI GI KEY DEKHO IN AHMAQON KO JIN KAY APNAY BHAI UNHAY TABAH KAR RAHEY HAIN ALLAH KI AZAB KI TARHA AUR YEAH AURON PAR ILAZAM LAGA KAR DIL KO BAHLAWA DEY RAHEIN HAIN.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
kia hoa bhaee kia baykar baatay lay bethay altaf bhaee nay bharrak lagaee thee rally main logo kaho to main pehla jahaz lay kar pakistan aa jaoo logo nay jawaban wellcome wellcome kaha ab bhaee kab aa rahay hain taliban say larnay waisay bhee poora pakistan to mqm kay sath hai hee(baqool mqm supporters kay)

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
clearly altaf wanted to score the point

and tel me few weeks back there was a massive in one of the peshawar shopping bazar where lot of women n children were martyred...........then y altaf din speak abt this

y altaf has no courage to accept if musharaf has done wrong with this country , then every mqm supporter is responsible because they supported musharaf for their kursi

n i asked the place where this jalsa was conducted.............completely fake story

n importantly mqm supporter comes with different name to impress majority on this plate form, i challenge they even have media cell inside nine zero which spread these fake stories n replies..........i been to khi few weeks before.

mqm against feudalism...................then y they supported zardari.........just for the kursi...........

they r shit people......they have only right to use bad language ......if some one use it then they starting fighting.........

shame on them

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
ab bhaee punjab kay logo kay samnay wapsi ki bharkay marnay lagay yeh bhee na socha yeh khi to nahi punjab kay loog bholay badshah woh samjhay shayad koee madad karnay aana chahta hai or wellcome wellcome karnay lagay magar yeh wapis nahi aanay kay punjab kay bholay badshahoo yeh doosro par tanqeed kartay hain ns nay kuch nahi kaha falla nay kuch nahi kaha o bhaee punjab kay logo ka aitmaad jeetnay ka acha mooqa hai or woh well come bhee kartay hain

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
May be the Punjab,s awam believe MQM but What about Balouch/Pushtoon, who will
never believe you [altaf] b/c Balouch leader help you and when he was killed
by your boss [musharaf] ,,,,,,,,,,,you never try to giveup or any protest against
him,,,,,,,,,,,while this Balouch old man was the one who give you shelter during 1992
operation,,,,,,,,,,so now in the future no one Balouch is going to trust you.

The way you are killing Pushtoon they are also against you so just try to go to
Gilgit or Punjab but ever never try to go to NWFP, OR BALOUCHISTAN.