MPA (400+ posts)
Complaint to Ofcom

Ofcom
Riverside House
2a Southwark Bridge Road
London
SE1 9HA
Dear Sir/Madam
Re: MQM leader Altaf Hussain: Live Broadcast from London on 2nd August 2011. GEO TV Sky 825 and ARY News Sky 806 and via telephone/mobile phone:

I am writing to bring your attention to the above mentioned matter. Altaf Hussain is a self exiled leader of MQM from Pakistan. He is been granted British Citizenship. He has been making speeches and inciting people for violence in Karachi resulted in deaths and destructions of thousands of people. He has on the record asked people to sell their jewellery, TV, Videos and buy weapons. More recently in a similar kind of provocative and inciting speech/statement on 2nd August 2011, he called on the people of Karachi to buy one month ration, which provoked panic keeping in view the violent history of MQM. British Foreign office Minister Alistair Burt issued a warning as a result of his provocative speech/statement. The News article a sister paper of GEO TV
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=19971&title=LEAs-have-become-insensible:-Altaf
Since 1992 Mr Hussain has been making provocative and inciting speeches by phone as well live TV broadcast. As a result of this phone and TV broadcasts I and my family get distress, worried and upset. He sends coded messages to the target killers via these broadcasts. According to reports, Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza, former and Home Minister of Sindh in his 25th, August 2011. Press Conference has said that the majority of target killers are from MQM-A and have confessed that they received orders from London ie Altaf Hussain.

1. I would like Ofcom to kindly investigate these GEO and ARY News channels as well as phone companies, in this regard.
  2. These TV channels should not allow to broadcast/report Mr.Hussains inciteing speeches and statement. The Telephone companies should also not allow him to address and incite his followers to attack and kill innocent people who do not agree with the policies of MQM Altaf Group. I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,

Habib Jan
Friends of Lyari (IntL)

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM leader Altaf Hussain: Live Broadcast from London on 2nd August 2011. GEO TV Sky 825 and ARY News Sky 806 and via tele

Dear Habib Jan ! I m 100% agree , what u said.Pls ask Govt.of Pakistan to protest and ask to the British Govt, to stop so called Leader who are making problums for Pakistan.Ask the British Govt either stop him or send him back to Pakistan. Best regards...............May Allah help u.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM leader Altaf Hussain: Live Broadcast from London on 2nd August 2011. GEO TV Sky 825 and ARY News Sky 806 and via tele

Is altaf hussian a leader by any means?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

meray bhai ye technology ka zamana hay,yahan aap aap kisi ko ban nahi kar saktay,aik kaam karo agar kar saktay ho tu,logoon k zehan badlo,un k diloon mein mohabbat bhar do,jo aisay zalim logoon ki batoon mein na aain,
Complaint to Ofcom

Ofcom
Riverside House
2a Southwark Bridge Road
London
SE1 9HA
Dear Sir/Madam
Re: MQM leader Altaf Hussain: Live Broadcast from London on 2nd August 2011. GEO TV Sky 825 and ARY News Sky 806 and via telephone/mobile phone:

I am writing to bring your attention to the above mentioned matter. Altaf Hussain is a self exiled leader of MQM from Pakistan. He is been granted British Citizenship. He has been making speeches and inciting people for violence in Karachi resulted in deaths and destructions of thousands of people. He has on the record asked people to sell their jewellery, TV, Videos and buy weapons. More recently in a similar kind of provocative and inciting speech/statement on 2nd August 2011, he called on the people of Karachi to buy ‘one month ration’, which provoked panic keeping in view the violent history of MQM. British Foreign office Minister Alistair Burt issued a warning as a result of his provocative speech/statement. The News article a sister paper of GEO TV
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=19971&title=LEAs-have-become-insensible:-Altaf
Since 1992 Mr Hussain has been making provocative and inciting speeches by phone as well live TV broadcast. As a result of this phone and TV broadcasts I and my family get distress, worried and upset. He sends coded messages to the target killers via these broadcasts. According to reports, Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza, former and Home Minister of Sindh in his 25th, August 2011. Press Conference has said that the majority of ‘target killers’ are from MQM-A and have confessed that they received orders from London ie Altaf Hussain.
  1. I would like Ofcom to kindly investigate these GEO and ARY News channels as well as phone companies, in this regard.
  2. These TV channels should not allow to broadcast/report Mr.Hussain’s inciteing speeches and statement. The Telephone companies should also not allow him to address and incite his followers to attack and kill innocent people who do not agree with the policies of MQM Altaf Group. I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,

Habib Jan
Friends of Lyari (Int’L)

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM is the most educated political party in pakistan. nawaaz badmash, playboy khan, asif barbadi even these chicken s**t admit it, so you pathetic idiot asking british government to put the restriction on altaf hussain. abbey followers of fake degree holders, in pakistan you can dicriminate MQM and one particular nation but the world sees it in a different way, most of the world believe in human rights and equality so shut your mouth for your kind information you will see very soon MQM member will be in british parliament because british appreciate what MQM can do. they have seen MQM personnal extra-ordinary quality in mustafa era because world respect educated people but obviously racist tasubbi people like you cant. the first word hazrat jibraeel said to prohet muhammedpbuh "iqra" meaning read. who am i talking to thick pathetic dumb retarded hyper idiot like you people will not understand the only thing you people are good at is like your playboy khan is to make building castle in the air. you guys really are sad, because your brain and heart is full of hatred and jelously ALLAH tum loogo ko hidayet dey werna moot dey de.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

MQM is the most educated political party in pakistan. nawaaz badmash, playboy khan, asif barbadi even these chicken s**t admit it, so you pathetic idiot asking british government to put the restriction on altaf hussain. abbey followers of fake degree holders, in pakistan you can dicriminate MQM and one particular nation but the world sees it in a different way, most of the world believe in human rights and equality so shut your mouth for your kind information you will see very soon MQM member will be in british parliament because british appreciate what MQM can do. they have seen MQM personnal extra-ordinary quality in mustafa era because world respect educated people but obviously racist tasubbi people like you cant. the first word hazrat jibraeel said to prohet muhammedpbuh "iqra" meaning read. who am i talking to thick pathetic dumb retarded hyper idiot like you people will not understand the only thing you people are good at is like your playboy khan is to make building castle in the air. you guys really are sad, because your brain and heart is full of hatred and jelously ALLAH tum loogo ko hidayet dey werna moot dey de.

This dimagh chuttu is trying to prove that MQm is a british tuttu
and somehow it is good for Pakistan.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

1041.gif