Moulana Fazl ur Rehman thrashes Pak Army at these sensitive times - social media convention speech

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is right. He is talking about the time when he was supporting Musharraf kind of great democrat.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party Requests Ban On All The Religious Parties.

Pakistan Revolution Party requests Pakistani establishment especially Army to ban all the political parties who operate in the name of religion and spreading religious extremism in the country. We all know religious parties like JI,TLP,PAT JUI and many more are the nurseries of spreading religious extremism in Pakistan, They should be banned with immediate effect from doing politics and their leadership like Fazal Ur rehaman and Sirajul Haq should be in the prison with Khadim rizvi. In fact they should be in the same prison so they could exchange their evil thoughts with each instead of brain washing our youth.They should not be allowed to brain wash our innocent nation in the name of religion. In reality these religious parties are not interested in democracy and not even bringing in true Islam in Pakistan.Their only motto is to make money through politics and to come into power.

Pakistani army recently defeated Pakistani Taliban in tribal area and brought peace in Pakistan,no wonder we do not see any suicide attacks in Pakistan,well done Pak Army but i am afraid if we allow those religious parties which i mentioned earlier in my post,we might see another phase of terrorism in Pakistan . It is so important to get rid of these parties once for all and ban them forever. Pakistani establishment especially Army should only allow those parties to do politics in Pakistan who do not use the name of religion and make it a selling tool to the innocent people of Pakistan.

Kind Regards

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مولوی نے کبھی پاکستان کے حق میں آج تک بات نہیں کی

ہمیشہ گالی یا کوئی اسلام کا مسئلہ بول کر بیان کیا ہے

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
7 months and Maulana is out of Gov. He has not been out of Gov for so long. His condition resembles that of a fish which has been dragged out of water and is now gasping hard to get back into waters.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مولوی نے کبھی پاکستان کے حق میں آج تک بات نہیں کی

ہمیشہ گالی یا کوئی اسلام کا مسئلہ بول کر بیان کیا ہے
Yunhi gar bakta raha to dekhna tum dosto!
Rang laye gi iski kharafaat e musalsal aik din!
Para hoga yeh charbi ka drum kahin salakhon kay peechay! :love:

Muhammad Jibran

Pakistan Revolution Party Requests Ban On All The Religious Parties.

Pakistan Revolution Party requests Pakistani establishment especially Army to ban all the political parties who operate in the name of religion and spreading religious extremism in the country. We all know religious parties like JI,TLP,PAT JUI and many more are the nurseries of spreading religious extremism in Pakistan, They should be banned with immediate effect from doing politics and their leadership like Fazal Ur rehaman and Sirajul Haq should be in the prison with Khadim rizvi. In fact they should be in the same prison so they could exchange their evil thoughts with each instead of brain washing our youth.They should not be allowed to brain wash our innocent nation in the name of religion. In reality these religious parties are not interested in democracy and not even bringing in true Islam in Pakistan.Their only motto is to make money through politics and to come into power.

Pakistani army recently defeated Pakistani Taliban in tribal area and brought peace in Pakistan,no wonder we do not see any suicide attacks in Pakistan,well done Pak Army but i am afraid if we allow those religious parties which i mentioned earlier in my post,we might see another phase of terrorism in Pakistan . It is so important to get rid of these parties once for all and ban them forever. Pakistani establishment especially Army should only allow those parties to do politics in Pakistan who do not use the name of religion and make it a selling tool to the innocent people of Pakistan.

Kind Regards
Ban all the liberal and secular parties, who doesn't follow religious doctrine as their Manifesto

Annie

میں تو کہتی ہوں فوج اس کو توپ کے گولے کیساتھ باندھ کر دشمنوں پر فائر کرے :mad:
دشمن بھی تباہ ہوگا اور اس حرام خور سے بھی جان چھوٹ جاۓ گی

wasiqjaved

You have to be a special kind of filth to be standing/sitting behind Molana Diesel-powered halwa

Ye Islam se zyada Islamabad ka wafadaar hai.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
diesel to chooootiya hai hee hai. jo log taliyan (clap) bajaaa rahay hain woh es say bhee baray chootiya hain.
Jail main dalo is ghadddddar ko