Moulana Fazal to start movement, planning to give 'Dharna' in Islamabad in April

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس حرام خور مولوی کی گانڈ کا کیڑا اس سے بھی بڑا حرامی ھے جو اس کی جان لے کر چھوڑے گا

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Revolution Party Demands To Ban All The Religious Parties In Pakistan.

Pakistan Revolution Party requests Pakistani establishment especially Army to ban all the political parties who operate in the name of religion and spreading religious extremism in the country. We all know religious parties like JI,TLP,PAT JUI and many more are the nurseries of spreading religious extremism in Pakistan, They should be banned with immediate effect from doing politics and their leadership like Fazal Ur rehaman and Sirajul Haq should be in the prison with Khadim rizvi. In fact they should be in the same prison so they could exchange their evil thoughts with each instead of brain washing our youth.They should not be allowed to brain wash our innocent nation in the name of religion. In reality these religious parties are not interested in democracy and not even bringing in true Islam in Pakistan.Their only motto is to make money through politics and to come into power.

Pakistani army recently defeated Pakistani Taliban in tribal area and brought peace in Pakistan,no wonder we do not see any suicide attacks in Pakistan,well done Pak Army but i am afraid if we allow those religious parties which i mentioned earlier in my post,we might see another phase of terrorism in Pakistan . It is so important to get rid of these parties once for all and ban them forever. Pakistani establishment especially Army should only allow those parties to do politics in Pakistan who do not use the name of religion and make it a selling tool to the innocent people of Pakistan.

Kind Regards

Pakistan Revotuion Party(PRP)

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People of KPK shoved the shoe up his..... in the last election. Now the people of Punjab should stand in way onwards to Islamabad and take off his shalwar

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
You will be surprised to see how many Religious Dickheads follow Maulana Fazlu Rehman.

Unlike PTI's crackheads and their 5p-9p ISI backed dharni/concert, Maulana can actually choke Islamabad and GHQ with Youngsters from only one of his medrassas.

Be careful, as Army's political asset from 1975-2017, Maulana knows Army's dirty role and can create real law and order situation for Broiler Govt if he choose to actually confront Army directly.

Unlike Adolf Niazi, Maualan has clarity in his political thought and therefore for last 7 months he is speaking against Army, the real Pupetter of Pakistan's politics.

You will never hear Maulana or even Nawaz raising any criticism against PAF or Pakistan Navy.

Yay Jo Kutta Gardi Hay
Iskay Peechay Wardi Hay

muhammadadeel

اس حرامی کو لاہور بلاؤ اور یہاں اس کی قبر بنا کر بھیجو
اس جیسے منافق کافر دشمنوں سے زیادہ خطرناک ہوتے ہیں

disgusted

You will be surprised to see how many Religious Dickheads follow Maulana Fazlu Rehman.

Unlike PTI's crackheads and their 5p-9p ISI backed dharni/concert, Maulana can actually choke Islamabad and GHQ with Youngsters from only one of his medrassas.

Be careful, as Army's political asset from 1975-2017, Maulana knows Army's dirty role and can create real law and order situation for Broiler Govt if he choose to actually confront Army directly.

Unlike Adolf Niazi, Maualan has clarity in his political thought and therefore for last 7 months he is speaking against Army, the real Pupetter of Pakistan's politics.

You will never hear Maulana or even Nawaz raising any criticism against PAF or Pakistan Navy.

Yay Jo Kutta Gardi Hay
Iskay Peechay Wardi Hay
Why was this tub of hog lard sitting on the cocks of Zia-ulHaq and Mushy for so long. Has his intelligence awakened and now is cursing the Army because his misdeeds are being investigated. A whore is a whore and has no religion. Fazool diesel can sell his son the tub of hog lard Asad Mahmood to a male brothel if his demands are accepted.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
ONLY movement this fat bastard will HAVE is, his bowel movement, due to diarrhea. Article 6 military court a DEAD pig.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
iss laanti khanzeer , munfiq , Islam frosh , Double Gay h....mi khanzeer ul shaitaan kaa dharna Gay rights ke wastay hona chahia yeh khanzeer aur India kaa paid PIMP aur bharva woh h...mi aur laanti khanzeer hai jo h...m zada bhonktaa hai keh Pakistan ki tashkeel aik gunah hai tp yeh h...mi Pakistan mai apni m... ki c.... raha hai India kion nahi yeh khanzeer daffa hojata

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
إس ملے کی حرام کھا کھا کر گان ڈ ہی اتنی وسیع ہو چکی ہے کہ دھرنے کے لیئے اسلام آباد کے ڈی چوک کو بھرنے کے لیئے یہ اکیلا ہی کافی ہے

Minister (2k+ posts)
اکیلے ہی چل پڑا ہے اپنا ڈیزل۔۔
۔مارے گا اب جانے یہ کونسی چول۔۔۔
باپ تو شاید نہ تھا ایسا اسکا۔۔
کیسی نکلی ہے جانے یہ گندی نسل۔۔

اسلام آباد سے ڈیزل کی حسین یادیں وابستہ ہیں۔۔۔
ان یادوں کو تازہ کرنا۔۔اورکیمرے کی آنکھ پر قبضہ کرنا چاہتا ہے یہ بس

You mean to say that his father maulana mahmood was not a crook ( Though I think he was also a crook, may be I am wrong). There are 2 options
1: Either Mufte Mahmood was a crook so Fazlo is a crook.

2: Fazlo mother was crook.
Now decision is in your hand.

disgusted

You mean to say that his father maulana mahmood was not a crook ( Though I think he was also a crook, may be I am wrong). There are 2 options
1: Either Mufte Mahmood was a crook so Fazlo is a crook.

2: Fazlo mother was crook.
Now decision is in your hand.
Mufti Mahmood and Maulana Abdul Haq were two very very clean and upright men. Even people who did not agree with on religious matters could not raise a finger of accusation at them. The most painful part is that both begat monsters. Fazool diesel and Sexy Sami. Both distrusted their sons and would not talk on important topics with people when these two present with their respective fathers. Maybe Allah was testing their patience by giving offspring like these to them. Ask Haroon Rashid about them he has spoken about Mufti Mahmood and Fazlu a couple of times in TV shows. Incidently PPP fielded Nasrullah Khattak against Maulana Abdul Haq twice. He would complain in a lighter mood that Bhutto is pitting him against a living, how can I defeat a living saint.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mufti Mahmood and Maulana Abdul Haq were two very very clean and upright men. Even people who did not agree with on religious matters could not raise a finger of accusation at them. The most painful part is that both begat monsters. Fazool diesel and Sexy Sami. Both distrusted their sons and would not talk on important topics with people when these two present with their respective fathers. Maybe Allah was testing their patience by giving offspring like these to them. Ask Haroon Rashid about them he has spoken about Mufti Mahmood and Fazlu a couple of times in TV shows. Incidently PPP fielded Nasrullah Khattak against Maulana Abdul Haq twice. He would complain in a lighter mood that Bhutto is pitting him against a living, how can I defeat a living saint.
My friend I am from Dera Ismail Khan, I know the real face Mullah Mhamood ( I dint use the word Mufti), so I know what I know.