Molana himmat hai to aao Resign do Election lartay hain | Ali Amin Gandapur reply to JUI-F leader Asad Mehmood

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gandapur me itni jurat nhi k wo ye challenge accept kre. Dhandli krke iske baap se jeeta aur ab uska beta ise challenge deraha hai to kehta hai Maulana dharna uthaa kr wapas jaaye qaum se maafi maangay tb election larhunga wah....!!!

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just this one long haired broadly moustached MNA is enough to bring out the real worth of FZR in national politics. Not complex at all.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gandapur me itni jurat nhi k wo ye challenge accept kre. Dhandli krke iske baap se jeeta aur ab uska beta ise challenge deraha hai to kehta hai Maulana dharna uthaa kr wapas jaaye qaum se maafi maangay tb election larhunga wah....!!!
Teri amma maryam nawaz waha yhi jab yeh dhandli kar raha tha. One more heera mandi spawn put on ignore for being of the lowest breed.
Bak bak bak is all that you have to offer. Let him eat his words then and tell your new father to accept it.
What a dolt.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they won't resign themselves. but want others to resign. anyway I think with their ratings hitting in the negative now it's better that they don't make clown out of their selves any further.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Teri amma maryam nawaz waha yhi jab yeh dhandli kar raha tha. One more heera mandi spawn put on ignore for being of the lowest breed.
Bak bak bak is all that you have to offer. Let him eat his words then and tell your new father to accept it.
What a dolt.
Tumhare jaise namoonay ki pedaaish pe bhi tere abba ne pataakhay bajaaye honge lekin jb ose andaaza howa k tu tu uski bari ghalti nikla to bachpan se hi tujhe teri amma k saamne o gali mohallay k saamne gaaliyaan bak bak k itna train kr diya k aaj tu hr kisi ko raastay me rok kr apne munh ki bawaaseer ki pichkaari chorhta hai. Jaa k apna ilaaj krwaa nahi to yunhi kurh kurh kr mar jaayega.