Mohsin Hassan Khan resigns as PCB Cricket Committee head

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This person try to turn out clean after failures by giving resign.
His In Out in PCB COB is a routine, all of these are responsible for demise of sports in Pakistan.
As the salaries of cricketers is going up in Pakistan quality is going down.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was very good coach. He is hardworking..His track record as a coach was much better than foreign coaches.
Yes, he was a very good coach and Pakistan whitewashed England in UAE during his tenure but he talks so much. Sort of motivational coach. No use of foreign coaches because most of the Pakistani players are very weak in English and don't understand what coach is actually trying to say to them.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, he was a very good coach and Pakistan whitewashed England in UAE during his tenure but he talks so much. Sort of motivational coach. No use of foreign coaches because most of the Pakistani players are very weak in English and don't understand what coach is actually trying to say to them.
I think no one can better coach Pakistan than Wasim Akram as he can give danda to non performers.....

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think no one can better coach Pakistan than Wasim Akram as he can give danda to non performers.....
I personally would like to have him as Director of Pakistan Cricket Team just like Ravi Shastri but someone can challenge his appointment on the basis of Malik Qayyum's report though Inzamam's name was also there who is now CS. Mickey Arthur's name was suggested by Wasim and Ramiz. Wasim Akram is good but looking back at his role in the Quarter-final of WC96 and the final of WC99 makes me cautious.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is the only person showing character, by feeling embarrass , and resigning for not being help full in producing a good team.
Chutiya he didn't resign because want to show character...dosra uhda diya gaya haay issko PCB maay tu by law he can't keep two post at a same time...Bharwa chala baraa iss kee tareefay kernay