Actor Mohsin Abbas Haider's wife accuses him of domestic abuse, beating her during pregnancy

A-Thinker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulim Bardast kerna bhi Qunah hai!

I am Fatima. Wife of Mohsin Abbas Haider & here is my story.

On 26th Nov 2018, I caught my husband cheating. When I confronted him, instead of being embarrassed he started Beating me. I was pregnant at that time!
He pulled me from hair, dragged me on floor, kicked me several times, punched me on face & threw me on the wall.

I was brutally beaten by my husband. My caretaker!
Traumatized me contacted a friend instead of family & was rushed to hospital.
Doctor initially refused to do checkup as it was a police case. I needed some time to digest the shock & not file a complaint.
I was able to get my ultra sound where the sight of relief was that my baby was not harmed!

Societal Pressure or my own confidence. I do not know what ..but I decided to make my marriage work for my own child.

On 20th May 2019 I was blessed with a beautiful boy.
I had a surgery due to complication.
While I was in operation theater in Lahore, my husband was in Karachi sleeping with his GF, Nazish Jehangir, an emerging model/actor.
He later posts depressing statuses to get public attention.

My family stood with me but my better half chose not to.

Mohsin visited after 2 days of delivery just to take images and gain some publicity.

He did not bother to check on his son. It was only a drama for social appreciation.

On 17th July, I went to Mohsin's Home & asked him to take our son's responsibility where he started beating me again! He refused to do anything for his son!

Now I had Enough!

I am posting this to tell this to all girls! Look at me!

Societal Pressure or not but there is a limit to put a full stop!
No 1 else will do it except us for ourselves.

I have no idea how I will raise my child on my own ...but I know Allah will help me!

I had enough of verbal & physical abuse. I had enough of Divorce threats! Enough!

Proves are attached.

Truth Told! Now I will see you in court Mr Mohsin!

66951946_1300791173412035_2938047570821251072_n.jpg
66806609_1300791220078697_5069353799299104768_n.jpg
67193570_1300791263412026_8077730613483798528_n.jpg
67216272_1300791316745354_7275050725359484928_n.jpg
67478810_1300791356745350_4684774533465374720_n.jpg

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulim Bardast kerna bhi Qunah hai!

I am Fatima. Wife of Mohsin Abbas Haider & here is my story.

On 26th Nov 2018, I caught my husband cheating. When I confronted him, instead of being embarrassed he started Beating me. I was pregnant at that time!
He pulled me from hair, dragged me on floor, kicked me several times, punched me on face & threw me on the wall.

I was brutally beaten by my husband. My caretaker!
Traumatized me contacted a friend instead of family & was rushed to hospital.
Doctor initially refused to do checkup as it was a police case. I needed some time to digest the shock & not file a complaint.
I was able to get my ultra sound where the sight of relief was that my baby was not harmed!

Societal Pressure or my own confidence. I do not know what ..but I decided to make my marriage work for my own child.

On 20th May 2019 I was blessed with a beautiful boy.
I had a surgery due to complication.
While I was in operation theater in Lahore, my husband was in Karachi sleeping with his GF, Nazish Jehangir, an emerging model/actor.
He later posts depressing statuses to get public attention.

My family stood with me but my better half chose not to.

Mohsin visited after 2 days of delivery just to take images and gain some publicity.

He did not bother to check on his son. It was only a drama for social appreciation.

On 17th July, I went to Mohsin's Home & asked him to take our son's responsibility where he started beating me again! He refused to do anything for his son!

Now I had Enough!

I am posting this to tell this to all girls! Look at me!

Societal Pressure or not but there is a limit to put a full stop!
No 1 else will do it except us for ourselves.

I have no idea how I will raise my child on my own ...but I know Allah will help me!

I had enough of verbal & physical abuse. I had enough of Divorce threats! Enough!

Proves are attached.

Truth Told! Now I will see you in court Mr Mohsin!

66951946_1300791173412035_2938047570821251072_n.jpg
66806609_1300791220078697_5069353799299104768_n.jpg
67193570_1300791263412026_8077730613483798528_n.jpg
67216272_1300791316745354_7275050725359484928_n.jpg
67478810_1300791356745350_4684774533465374720_n.jpg

WHO IS HE????

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wow this Guy has mental issues after the death of his child !
Mental health issue is real problem people !
he was suicidal few months back

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Let me make it clear any man who raises his hand on a woman and that too his own wife is nothing but the lowliest scum. But what I don't understand is the mentality of posting this on social media instead of filing a police report and going to the courts. Whats the objective here other than just some revenge?

Its not like he is some big mafia don or politician. He's a two bit comedian and singer who has a side role on a comedy show.

bhaibarood

خاتون کی سٹوری سچ کی طرف کم لگتی ہی یہ خاتون کوئی ظلم برداشت کرنے والی لگتی نہیں ہیں
کورٹ سوشل میڈیا پر نہیں ہے کورٹ جائیں
خالہ اگر تمہاری بھی اتنی دھنائی کی ہوتی خالو نے تو تم یہ گھٹیا زبان
اس بیچاری لڑکی کے لئے استمال نہیں کرتی !
سارا دن فورم پی پیٹھ کر جگالی کرتی ہو اور عورت پی ہونے والے ظلم کے خلاف ایک الفاظ بولنے پی تم کو موت اتی ہے

bhaibarood

Senseless comment
Yeh khala senior citizen hain PTI ki youthia member!
Niazi ki tc main din raat koi kami nahi chorteen magar aaj pata chal gaya yeh kis qamash ki aurat hai! zakham aur pics dekh kar bhi iska dil nahi pighla !
Allah iski betiyon ko bhi yehi haal dekhaye tu isko andaza hoga

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't trust female. Look at the Raza Bugti/Samreen and Meesha Shafi case.

They are playing the Aurat card alot these days. Cannot be trusted.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Something isnt right with this guy. He was in a mental asylum not too long ago.

He is bit of a failed actor anyway. The only prog I remember seeing him in was the Banana News Network comedy show during Musharaf time.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
سارا دن فورم پی پیٹھ کر جگالی کرتی ہو اور عورت پی ہونے والے ظلم کے خلاف ایک الفاظ بولنے پی تم کو موت اتی ہے
whatever political differences but we should call spade a spade. we should be with the disgruntled woman.

Rambler

Senseless comment

Whats so senseless about it, retarded humanoid. This is 21st century and this woman is not from a long lost island in the middle of nowhere. If you have a problem go and get a divorce and if he has physically assaulted you report the matter to the police. Social media is a great tool for people with no voice who are a victims of injustice. Scorned women like this one use it to a get a leg up by tarnishing the reputation of their spouses who find themselves defenceless against such gossip and victim hood.

Last edited:

Rambler

I am impressed by your moral stance - Coming out of a sow's back side with the filth and the muck you have transformed yourself into an articulate whore of a pig.

Islamabadiya

Yeh khala senior citizen hain PTI ki youthia member!
Niazi ki tc main din raat koi kami nahi chorteen magar aaj pata chal gaya yeh kis qamash ki aurat hai! zakham aur pics dekh kar bhi iska dil nahi pighla !
Allah iski betiyon ko bhi yehi haal dekhaye tu isko andaza hoga
didnt know it was a woman
how can au aurat pass such comment