Mohammad of Hadith vs Mohammad of the Quran

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is not an easy transformation from being a traditionalist Sunni Muslim to Quran alone follower.
As received.
A great majority of Muslims in the world are not indeed believers. They think of themselves as believers because they were born into the so-called Muslim families and are being charmed into thinking as such by the Mullahs just because they UTTER believe in God and His Messengers. Mullahs do so because of ignorance and because they want to keep their stranglehold on the masses and protect their false pride, honor, and financial interests. Therefore, the so-called Muslims of today are slaves of false tradition and blind following.
Stop levelling your accusations at billions of Muslims. Everyone is a Muslim as long as they believe in The Oneness of Allah and HE alone is worthy of human Worship. And in all the Prophets He sent and Rasoolullah S.A.W and His finality of Prophethood. And the belief in life after death and all the Angels He created and everything that is mentioned in Quran.

Even though many of us including me are weary of the wretched sects in Pakistan and other places, they are Muslims, period. Their money, their integrity, their women, and their houses are HARAM on all of us.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Stop levelling your accusations at billions of Muslims. Everyone is a Muslim as long as they believe in The Oneness of Allah and HE alone is worthy of human Worship. And in all the Prophets He sent and Rasoolullah S.A.W and His finality of Prophethood. And the belief in life after death and all the Angels He created and everything that is mentioned in Quran.

Even though many of us including me are weary of the wretched sects in Pakistan and other places, they are Muslims, period. Their money, their integrity, their women, and their houses are HARAM on all of us.
Merely believing in a few verses of the Quran does not make one a true believer.
When it comes to sects in Islam, Allah has mentioned that the Rasool Allah has nothing to do with sects.
6:159 Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do​

Wake up Pak

FYI, they are called Quranists. They reject the authenticity of Ahadith and everything related to them. For them, there can be only one question.

How can you find the exact month to do Hajj when the Quran has not mentioned any month? Instead, IT has said that you do the Hajj in the days that you know.

Praying salah is compulsory in Islam. How do you know the method of praying Salah because the praying method is not mentioned in the Quran?

These people are the most ignorant of the bunch. They are nothing but a daft of air that tries to lift you but has no power.
The questions raised above are basically that you are challenging Allah.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
The questions raised above are basically that you are challenging Allah.
WOW..I seek refuge from anything that challenges The Creator of the Universe. The problem with Quranists is they are blinded by Satan.

Quran states clearly that the month of Hajj is known to you. How can this be a challenge to Allah?

The method of praying Salah is nowhere in the Quran. Can you find the method? Let me know. I am eager to learn and understand Quran as much as I can.

There are many many points against Quranists. The purpose is to show you the right direction.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

WOW..I seek refuge from anything that challenges The Creator of the Universe. The problem with Quranists is they are blinded by Satan.

Quran states clearly that the month of Hajj is known to you. How can this be a challenge to Allah?

The method of praying Salah is nowhere in the Quran. Can you find the method? Let me know. I am eager to learn and understand Quran as much as I can.

There are many many points against Quranists. The purpose is to show you the right direction.
Again you are challenging Allah.
I hope you believe that the Quran is complete and detailed, if you do, then you shouldn't raise these questions.
The problem with hadith followers is that they blindly believe what they have been taught from childhood by thier parents and the mullahs.

I won't blame you as once, I was in your shoe and blindly accepted/followed the nonsense of non-Quranic books.

mpyevkiq

Voter (50+ posts)
میں نے ویڈیو کے پہلے دس پندرہ منٹ دیکھے ہیں، اور افسوس سے کہنا پڑ رہا ہے کہ اس بندے کے اعتراضات کافی بیہودہ اور سطحی سوچ کے نظر آتے ہیں

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again you are challenging Allah.
I hope you believe that the Quran is complete and detailed, if you do, then you shouldn't raise these questions.
The problem with hadith followers is that they blindly believe what they have been taught from childhood by thier parents and the mullahs.

I won't blame you as once, I was in your shoe and blindly accepted/followed the nonsense of non-Quranic books.
Then give an answer to my questions. I am here to learn not to counteract.

Every single Muslim believes that Quran is complete and detailed.

I don't want to hear your rant against believers of hadith. I only want answers to my question. Do not post usual rebuttals that I can find on websites. They are dissected and proven to be false.

Wake up Pak

Then give an answer to my questions. I am here to learn not to counteract.

I don't want to hear your rant against believers of hadith. I only want answers to my question. Do not post usual rebuttals that I can find on websites. They are dissected and proven to be false.
I am not here to spoon-feed anyone. If you wish to learn then, open up the book of Allah and start learning. You will find all your answers in it.
To learn something you have to unlearn.

This one statement of yours is sufficient for all your queries.