Mohammad Amir Crying after the decision talking to GEO NEWS

Adeel

Founder
Aamir is the only guy I feel bad for. No doubt he commit a crime but he is only 18 and we all make mistakes, especially at younger age. The punishment for him is a bit harsh and shouldn't have been more than 2 years.

He still has a chance to appeal. Hopefully that will work

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The decision is unfair ..... We can feel and see racism from this decision from ICC for Pakistan they have. Aamir and Asif are two outstanding seamer and it was very hard for the world to tackle with those two, specially with Aamir ....... ICC even do not have proofs for the allegations they have put on the players still they give punishments and such harsh punishments..........It is totally an unfair decision which shows racism from ICC for Pakistan .................

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aamir is the only guy I feel bad for. No doubt he commit a crime but he is only 18 and we all make mistakes, especially at younger age. The punishment for him is a bit harsh and shouldn't have been more than 2 years.

He still has a chance to appeal. Hopefully that will work

Adeel Bhai mazrat k saath yeh masla personal nahi hai. Yeh poori qaum ka hai aur agar hum is per bhi tars kha lain to raymon davis k bhi biwi bachay hain to us per ghussa kiyun aur zardari ko bhi apnay bachay ki fees pay karni hai to us ko corrupt kiyun kehtay hain hum sab ? We must punish them so nobody will try to do this on the name of pakistan as u know all people who work for government doing alot of corruption in their departments & we are all facing problems coz of them including pakistani embassies staff abroad. Hamara qasoor yehi hai k hum choor ko hero banatay hain ? shoaib malik involve in match fixing too but hero in media when he was marrying wath sania mirza

Last edited:

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jinnan Khadiyan Gajaraan
Dhidh unhan thay peer

To eliminate corruption the principle must be followed that nip a bud in the start otherwise no body will care about his misdeeds.
Culprit must be punished right from start then no one will dare to indulge in such foul activities.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am really feeling sorry for Aamir, he was a future prospect, young talent .. people were tipping him to be as a perfect replacement of Wasim Akram. But unfortunately, he didn't realized his worth as a talented cricketer. What a waste of talent.

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No dought he was a wonderful bowler for pakistan cricket team, No dought he is a Teenaged boy, No dought it is going to effect his cricket life. But to be very honest we shouldn't have no sympathy for people who let Pakistan down, be selfish and greedy. I hope they all learn from their mistakes and in future no one will dare to make such silly mistakes.

kashipk

very good decision now no one do this mess again. Amir is good player but Pakistan first not money.

meetnavpk

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree 100% with sishehzad, one thing i like to add which is, agar maaf hee kerna hay tu phir Zardari aur sab ko maaf ker doo.... unn se bhee ghaltee hooeee... this is all ********, Jurm kay baad maafi sirf sazaa bhughtanay kaay baad hotee hay, yeah Qanoon ka bhee taqaza hay aur Allah ka aur uss ke Rasool ka bhee yeah farmaan hay... So stop all this non sense kay corrupt logon se tumahin hamdardee ho rahee hay...

Listen to his interview, 2 no ball se ke saaza 5 years nahi ho saktee, matlab yeah kay jurm bhee apne marzee kaa hoo aur saza bhee inhee kee marzee se... wah bahi wah!!!

18 years kay hay iss liay maaf ker doo... tu mera sawal unn logoon se yeah hay kay agar yeah 18 saal ka larkaa agar aap kay khandaan main kissi ko qatal ker daay tu maaf ker dain gaay aap?

Saazaa ka maqsad insaan ko lesson dena hota hay ziadatee nahi.... if you have courage to commit crime, why don't you have courage to bear the punishment then?

And i think on the streets of Pakistan we still MashaAllah have future heros who will take over. so don't worry and stop being pitty on these people.

nonee17

what is there to feel sorry about, he should have thought about the consequences before selling out his country and disgracing Pakistani nation..

GeoG

what is there to feel sorry about, he should have thought about the consequences before selling out his country and disgracing Pakistani nation..

In principle you are right, he should have thought about the country before his misdeeds.
But in my opinion, idea seems to sold well to him, it is not match fixing, it is not losing or throwing game away not ever giving a lose delivery.
A Seventeen Years old promised a lot of money for one or two No Ball, he deserved some mercy as effectively he has got same punishment as two others, Butt 10 years but may be reduced to 5 and Asif 7 years but could serve 5. Similarly he should have been 5 years but could return after 3 years if he behaves, this would have been fairer in his case.

Having said all that they all deserved all that, in fact Asif should have been banned for life as this is not his first sin.

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes may be it's a little harsh but punishment should an example for others. I'd like to add something here I hope after this decision ICC should deal every match/spot fixing with same "iron fist" and even handedness (which we haven't seen in last 5-6 years).

saeed khan

We are so use to of cheating by our leaders, players and all representatives that we feel it is an unfair decision and harsh punishment.
When Pakistan cricket team plays, it represents one hundred and eighty million people.
In any Pakistan cricket match eleven players play on the ground and one hundred and eighty million people support them.
So I do not think it is a harsh punishment on cheating one hundred and eighty million people.
Even these players should be prosecuted in Pakistani court for disloyalty.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Hopefully Muhammad Amir will be back soon! The punishment is very harsh for him. But as for Asif and Salman, they deserve this punishment.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apart from this decision and we all have sympathies with our youngsters, May I ask you all a very general question, wouldn't have they got caught, don't you think they wouldn't be doing this spot fixing on regular basis after lord test, I believe this easy income was more attractive then emotion of Pakistanis, they got caught and now feeling sorry, these experts were doing this practice and Allah knew very well, how long have they been involved in this practice, so what ever happened, happened for good, Mohammed Aamir is not the end of the world, Pakistan is a country of natural human resources, Pakistan have witnessed so many talented youngsters in short span, I am hopeful, we will have talent better than Aamir, However I will second everyone, Aamir should have been given a chance. I believe he have a chance to go to the next court and after pleading guilty, could ask for immunity. for him, this is enough and got a lesson of "Honesty is the best policy".

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
I would have asked Amir at least one question if I was taking his interview. Dear Amir, do you repent your act now and don't you think the whole Pakistani nation deserves an apology from you?

allah nay na tumhara raasta band kia tha or na hi woh inshallah tumahray liye koi doosra raast kholey ga. Instead of regretting his past "crime" and asking this poor nation for forgiveness he is bringing the almighty into this game although only he himself is responsible for the situation he is going through.

Last edited: