Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid left the celebration as soon as English players started showering Champagne

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anyway I was making a point about White race not about their nationality or tribe with in white people

Reality is from technological revolution to social revolution of multi-culturalism and liberalism to human equality ----- all are the product of White mind and all were put in practice by White man--- this Modern world that we see today is created by White Man
u talked about the optics..to drag down religion i guess..
in this age and time no one would take the cover of religion to look superior as religious people are looked down upon..

and this world is shaped by british white man and then american white man...
not all white man

imeeru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What the skin colour has to do with inferiority or superiority, it's so inhumane and uncivilized.... it's an ugliest form of rasicm and really sucks

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u talked about the optics..to drag down religion i guess..
in this age and time no one would take the cover of religion to look superior as religious people are looked down upon..

and this world is shaped by british white man and then american white man...
not all white man

American whitemen consists of all the white races . Personally, I think this world was shaped as we know it by English Whitemen not by Americans starting point was the abolishment of slavery throughout British Empire

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That is what I am saying they are superior --- on siasat.pk we see such a hateful comments like me against non Muslims and opponents as a routine and something to be of proving us to be more loyal to this nation

Only inferior people do the acting of religion to look different to the rest to be something
یہ کسی قوم کا پیدائشی حق نہیں ہے، تاریخ میں جس قوم نے خود کو برتر ثابت کیا وہی برتر رہی

ایک ہندو یا بدھ گوروں کی محفل میں "شاکا ہاری" کھانا اسلئے ڈھونڈتا ہے تاکہ وہ خود کو منفرد ثابت کر سکے؟ نہیں، اس کا رنگ ہی اسے منفرد ثابت کرنے کے لیے کافی ہے. لیکن اس جیسا دوسرا ماس کی بوٹی منہ میں رکھ کر خود کو برتر سمجھنے لگے تو اس سے زیادہ کمتر کوئی نہیں

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubt white race is physically and mentally a superior race . These two look like a black spot among England handsome players

Only inferior people do the acting of religion to look different to the rest to be something
There is no such thing as an intelligent bigot and your statement is proof of that.

imeeru

That is what I am saying they are superior --- on siasat.pk we see such a hateful comments like me against non Muslims and opponents as a routine and something to be of proving us to be more loyal to this nation
So that's why you just threw such a disgusting comment on this open forum, shame on you...

Liberal 000

What the skin colour has to do with inferiority or superiority, it's so inhumane and uncivilized.... it's an ugliest form of rasicm and really sucks

It is not about color ---- Jofra is black but he looks decent but gimmicks of these two certainly make them clowns

Last edited:

imeeru

Those ginger freckled fucks Ben stokes and Bairstow look handsome to you?

You're nothing but a brown wanna be gora bhai with a severe inferiority complex
Only if our people can come out of this gora complex, them they will start seeing that how beautiful black people can be as well, only then they'll be able to see that how beautiful the humanity is... These scums are deprived of humanity actually....

Last edited:

Liberal 000

So that's why you just threw such a disgusting comment on this open forum, shame on you...

I have't seen you objecting to those comments . Why now? Drear it makes you a bigot nothing else

We have an icon and a Star Beef.Bhaijan on siasat.pk ,his all posts are about superiority but I always miss you on such threads Mr Bigot

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
شراب / الکوحل/ یا سپیرٹ ایک جیسی چیز ہیں۔ ہم سپیرٹ یا میتھانول زخم سے جراثیم دھونے کے لیے استعمال کرتے ہیں۔

شراب یا الکوحل پینا حرام ہے۔ جسم پہ لگنا حرام نہیں ہے۔

Captain Safdar

Anyway I was making a point about White race not about their nationality or tribe with in white people

Reality is from technological revolution to social revolution of multi-culturalism and liberalism to human equality ----- all are the product of White mind and all were put in practice by White man--- this Modern world that we see today is created by White Man
Including bombs and other weapons as well..
Current world situation is also their "Master piece " ?

Admiral

No doubt white race is physically and mentally a superior race . These two look like a black spot among England handsome players

Whites have no problem with these players ("your black spots"), so why are you in pain??

Eyeaan

That is what I am saying they are---------
Ignorance and stupidity have no limit but you are reaching there.
I have always taken you for a troll but it seems you are rather a stupid or a frustrated soul. Good life anyway.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ignorance and stupidity have no limit but you are reaching there.
I have always taken you for a troll but it seems you are rather a stupid or a frustrated soul. Good life anyway.
Liberal420 is just a frustrated indian troll posting RSS propaganda with multi nicks.

Also his frustration is due to the fact that there was no ugly safron color and it's butt ugly wearers in the ground and crowd in this match

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those ginger freckled fucks Ben stokes and Bairstow look handsome to you?

You're nothing but a brown wanna be gora bhai with a severe inferiority complex
Well can't blame this indian troll because this is what he sees every day so as compared to these awfully ugly saffron dogs anything looks good

16fans1.jpg

cestmoi ✅️

I never knew you had inferiority complex. I dont think you have seen white people close enough, otherwise you wouldn't call them handsome in general.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)

Only inferior people do the acting of religion
to look different to the rest to be something

What about Chinese?? What about Muslims in 1000 AD? It’s just the matter of time and history one nation goes up another down but one thing for sure you will stay inferior forever retarded prick

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Was a nice gesture..... New gen Muslims are watching Moeen Ali and Adil Rasheed ..... May Allah SWT give you more strength ......