Moeed Pirzada - 14th May 2011 - "Judicial Commission say Azad Commission tak ?

Arslan PTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Ap Dr.Moeed Pirzada ka show post kar rhe ho...kya ap bta saktey ho k dr saab ne ab konsay channel se yeh show start kiya hai aur tv per kab yeh show ata hai thnx

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
Ap Dr.Moeed Pirzada ka show post kar rhe ho...kya ap bta saktey ho k dr saab ne ab konsay channel se yeh show start kiya hai aur tv per kab yeh show ata hai thnx

If you watch the program till end then you may watch the channel at the closing. Its PTV News.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont agree with mr.moeed pirzada's assertion that pak should take this matter to "UNITED NATIONS", mr .pirzada we dont need to open this pandora box,i agree with baber and other members of the panel.First we make up our mind where we stand and how will be our relations with US.pak is on a very weak position right now,if pak had done the raid before US,our position would have been much better and strong but we lost that oppotunity so just relax.Pak even did't have the nerve to complain to US because they already have the idea that they can go after the alqaeda members.In 2007,on CNN ,I heard myself wolf blitzer asked G Bush if US found out OSAMA or Alzavahri in pakistan,would he go after them,Bush replied "YES".The assurance have been given by Gen Musharraf,now he denies but i know he is lying. Many people still suspect that why americans did't arrest "OSAMA" alive and bring him to justice but they did't want that because in that case ,they found out that OSAMA was not invoved in 9/11 and it was an inside job according to Jim jones and Chominsky . In that case US had to face the humiliation in the whole world thats why they killed him .Just take it as is and let the commision do the findings.Everything should be in writting but i am not in favour of US presence in afghanistan and their intrusion in pak and drone atacks.Their presence will be source of concern for our stability in our country as long they are in afghanistan.pak should get out of war on terror agreement or write a new agreement because its not in pak interest and stop their supplies.To hell with their aid,pak should learn to live on its own.A nuclear country ,how long we can act like a beggar? Pakistan got lots of resources ,use them. But we have to condemn the terrorism with our heart and go after them ,eliminate them."THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR OUR PROBLEMS".good relations with India and afghanistan are the requirement .

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is on a very serious rope. The army has messed up the things and now they are looking to get help from the parliament to get the rescued.
I can see most of the pakistanis talking about americas destroying our soveriegnty. but why cant we see why the situation came up. Why we gave a chance to the world to stand up against us. Why we keep lying to our own nation. Things need a major over haul and i hope this incident give us the opportunity.
I dont agree with mr.moeed pirzada's assertion that pak should take this matter to "UNITED NATIONS", mr .pirzada we dont need to open this pandora box,i agree with baber and other members of the panel.First we make up our mind where we stand and how will be our relations with US.pak is on a very weak position right now,if pak had done the raid before US,our position would have been much better and strong but we lost that oppotunity so just relax.Pak even did't have the nerve to complain to US because they already have the idea that they can go after the alqaeda members.In 2007,on CNN ,I heard myself wolf blitzer asked G Bush if US found out OSAMA or Alzavahri in pakistan,would he go after them,Bush replied "YES".The assurance have been given by Gen Musharraf,now he denies but i know he is lying. Many people still suspect that why americans did't arrest "OSAMA" alive and bring him to justice but they did't want that because in that case ,they found out that OSAMA was not invoved in 9/11 and it was an inside job according to Jim jones and Chominsky . In that case US had to face the humiliation in the whole world thats why they killed him .Just take it as is and let the commision do the findings.Everything should be in writting but i am not in favour of US presence in afghanistan and their intrusion in pak and drone atacks.Their presence will be source of concern for our stability in our country as long they are in afghanistan.pak should get out of war on terror agreement or write a new agreement because its not in pak interest and stop their supplies.To hell with their aid,pak should learn to live on its own.A nuclear country ,how long we can act like a beggar? Pakistan got lots of resources ,use them. But we have to condemn the terrorism with our heart and go after them ,eliminate them."THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR OUR PROBLEMS".good relations with India and afghanistan are the requirement .