"Modi betrayed Indian Public" - Indian Media Threshes Modi for no mention of Pulwama in Saudi Indian joint statement

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
A very big insult to India. CP MUHAMMAD BS is very well versed in English and can fluently speak the language, but Muhammad BS even did not bother talking to PM Modi in English.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janab jab Leader Ghairat mand ho to Qaum b ghairat mand ho jati hai or aisay he ALLAH ki madad or raza b shamil ho jati ha

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
صرف انٹیلیجنس شیرنگ کا لالی پاپ، سعودی انٹیجیجنس شیرنگ لول
Guess who will be "sharing" intelligence with India on Saudi's behalf?

Hello India I have some intelligence for you now bend over and spread wide:

COAS-raheel-Sharif.jpg

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Great MBS...Modi ki dhoti..geeli ho gae ha...Ab Modi bhonkta rehay ga Election honey Tak..Indians Cho..tia medias ko choran deta rehay ga baichney ke Lia..

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why did MBS speak in arabic when his English is perfect as can be seen during his Pakistan speech. I'm sure the Indians like to speak english everywhere so what happened here?

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jo bhi keh lo MBS ke pass jigra hai ye bnda apni qom ko aage le ke jae ga sahi geeli bti bna ke di hai modi ki dhoti me

HSiddiqui

صرف انٹیلیجنس شیرنگ کا لالی پاپ، سعودی انٹیجیجنس شیرنگ لول
:LOL:
https://twitter.com/x/status/1098142759272222720

Bharat is the biggest CHSO4 I have seen they all are same their TV, Sportsmen/women, most of general public, they don't know how to use their brains, they just listen to MODI and start shouting the same. No wonder if MODI say you got raped and they will start checking their point, without using brain that it didn't happened.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Better than Iranians....
ایران کا ہی سفیر ہوں نہ جنہوں نے تمارے گمراہ مذھب کی بنیاد رکھی کونسا تمارا آئمہ ہے جو ایرانی النسل مجوسی نہیں مجھے ان کی لسٹ تو دکھاؤ مجوسیوں کے پیروکار اور جس حرام دوست نے پوسٹ لائک کی ہے وہ بے ایمان اس فورم پر مجھ سے روز روز ذلیل ہونے کے بعد تائب ہو چکا ہے اب میں نے تیرے اندر سے گندے غلیظ گمراہ نجس مجوسی نکلوانے ہیں اب یاد رکھنا کسی جہاد النکاح کی پیداوار

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why did MBS speak in arabic when his English is perfect as can be seen during his Pakistan speech. I'm sure the Indians like to speak english everywhere so what happened here?
Because modi did his speech in Hindi that's why MBS has to do in Arabic . Tit for tat.

Modest

MBS proved that he is a true friend of Pakistan. Indian aur Irani kutton ko aag lagi hue hai, apply some Burnol you @ssho!es

crankthskunk

اسرائیل اور امریکہ کاسفیر پاکستان کے بعد انڈیا میں

Oh boy, you racist, hate spreading moron. At least he was not giving refuge and abating Kulbadan. At least he has not threaten to attack Pakistan, because his soldiers cannot protect themselves.
At least terrorists are not coming from their borders in to Pakistan and doing terror activities, killing Pakistanis.