Model town incident: Rana Sanaullah refuses to appear before JIT

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no point in appearing before this JIT. A previous JIT has already exonerated Rana Sanaullah and Shahbaz Sharif while holding Tahir Ul Qadri responsible for the debacle.
What rubbish.The police shot dead 15 people on orders of Kala Rana and Shobaz.A thorough investigationn was never carried out as the police and judiciary was controlled by PMLN.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Iss K...r ke Bachay aur India ke Bazar Hussn mai kisi Gahak ki Nishani Jaali aur Khood Sakhta Rana aur asli Certified K...r yeh khanzeer aur Model town kaa Qatil Twaif zada apnay aap ko qanoon saay baala trr samajhta hai ??? kiya yeh khanzeer kaa bacha aur h....m zada bdmaash hai ??iss h...m zaday twaif zaday Jaali kaalay Ranaay h...mi nasal ko dooobarra tindd ke Nanga krr ke Eye brow aur Monchhhain saaf krr kee mirchon kaa dandaa charhaa krr Poooray Faisal Abad mai phiraya jaiey iss Twaif Zaday ki bdmaaashi iskay Pichhwaraay saay Nikal jaigi isss hoshysr puri PIMP aur k....r jaali kaaalay ranay laanti ko iskay nankay ke kothaay prrr wapis India bhaij diyaa jaiey

Last edited:

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
What rubbish.The police shot dead 15 people on orders of Kala Rana and Shobaz.A thorough investigationn was never carried out as the police and judiciary was controlled by PMLN.
That's just your biased thinking. Read the JIT report that I have linked

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are no one to decide. The highest court of Pakistan has decided and he must appear..
Saqib Nisar was a biased and unprofessional judge. He illegally ordered a new JIT to appease the Niazi-Qadri fan club. His political verdicts have no legal value at all and shall be squashed soon by IHC or LHC

surfer

The JIT was not declared null and void , rather Saqib Nisar asked for the formation of a new JIT and he had no legal authority to do that.The formation orders of new JIT have already been challenged in LHC and IHC and shall be struck down soon

Really? I've not heard anything about new JIT being challenged in IHC or LHC. Please provide a link if you have any source. I really doubt that IHC or LHC will overturn a SC order. It's never happened before....

UKPakistani

Saqib Nisar was a biased and unprofessional judge. He illegally ordered a new JIT to appease the Niazi-Qadri fan club. His political verdicts have no legal value at all and shall be squashed soon by IHC or LHC
Really? I've not heard anything about new JIT being challenged in IHC or LHC. Please provide a link if you have any source. I really doubt that IHC or LHC will overturn a SC order. It's never happened before....

Must be the only Country where Lower Courts can overturn the decisions of the highest Court in the land. I think you will find there is a reason why it is called the SUPREME Court

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Killer Rana is actually giving an open challenge to PTI government that, “Mera jo Ukhaarna hai Ukhaar lo”. Let’s see if govt can actually prosecute this killer to the gallows. But, I have my serious reservations on Punjab’s current law minister, Raja Bashaarat, who has clear sympathies with PMLN. Do people remember his threatening call to MS DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi in favor of Hanif Abbas’s daughter? This law minister wouldn’t make any strong case against Rana and Showbaz. If only Police personnel are executed in Model Town case, then Basharat will have no issue.
Bro i know Raja basharat personally never won any election he bcame minister bcz of begairat pervaiz elahy he iz a tout of pml n he was law minister in musharf time as well now u can imagine his capabilities they r blackmailing pti

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
I heard Rana Sanaullah saying that the verdict regarding the formation of new JIT shall be challenged on relavent forums. You shall get the news in a day or so

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Must be the only Country where Lower Courts can overturn the decisions of the highest Court in the land. I think you will find there is a reason why it is called the SUPREME Court
Its the only country where a chief justice makes dams and gives blatantly political statements to media. If the nation digested that , they shall also digest a lower court over ruling a judgment of SC. There are so many technical ways to do that and the technicalities shall come into play

surfer

I heard Rana Sanaullah saying that the verdict regarding the formation of new JIT shall be challenged on relavent forums. You shall get the news in a day or so

Lol. Let’s see. New JIT was formed on 11th jan 2019, why not challenge it on the 12th?

I also heard Nawaz say in Parliament here is the money trail, then the money trail was never seen again :)

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a real test for new CJP to bring these murderers to justice or just send these cases to Army Courts as they are part of local terrorism.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sahiwaal Sahiwaal cheehney waley Besharmoon ko yeh sab nazar nahin aa raha. This is what Goon league and patwaris are best at, mocking of law. I would advise Punjab Govt to publicly hang this criminal.

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
Some one tell this moron that Last month SC ordered to form the JIT.

How long these politicians are allowed to
fabricate the cases ?

Govt and courts should hang those police members involved in sahiwal incident, Otherwise the culprits of Model town will never get punished.

It seems that Rana sana ullah is too involved in sahiwal incident.