MisYou, Come Back Home Please

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raaz saab with 50,000+ posts in his accounts. He was offended badly by a member of this forum. Raaz saab was yelling to the Admins to take action against the member. But the Admins had no repect to his 50,000+ posts and his time he had given to this forum ,, and Raaz saab left this forum in extreme disgust, and despair...

Mubarak Shah, and Akmal yet another two beautiful Gems of this forum are also missing due to reasons unknown

I wish them all in the BEST of their HEALTH, and want to see them back in this forum

Please raise your voice, and join me to bring them back to HOME.

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
مسنگ ممبرز کی لسٹ میں دو چار لوگوں کا اور اضافہ کر لیجئے
نادان
تاری
عاطف

اللہ مغفرت کرے یہ بھی اچھے لوگ تھے اس فورم پر

ali-raj

Raaz saab with 50,000+ posts in his accounts. He was offended badly by a member of this forum. Raaz saab was yelling to the Admins to take action against the member. But the Admins had no repect to his 50,000+ posts and his time he had given to this forum ,, and Raaz saab left this forum in extreme disgust, and despair...

Mubarak Shah, and Akmal yet another two beautiful Gems of this forum are also missing due to reasons unknown

I wish them all in the BEST of their HEALTH, and want to see them back in this forum

Please raise your voice, and join me to bring them back to HOME.
Last time when he left a few years back, i requested him to come back and he did. Try his twitter handle and request him to come back

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
مجھے نہیں پتہ تھا کہ باباۓ فورم راز ناراض ہو کر کہیں چلا گیا ہے، ویسے افسوس کی بات ہے اگر فورم انتظامیہ نے اپنے سب سے پرانے ممبر کے تحفظات پر کان نہیں دھرے
فورم اب پرانا والا فورم نہیں رہا، ویڈیو شیئرنگ فورم بن چکا ہے....ماڈریشن نام کی کوئی چیز نظر ہی نہیں آتی

samkhan

hqdefault.jpg

یہ ممبر یاد ہے کسی کو؟

chacha jani

راز کی جایز ڈیمانڈ فوراپوری کی جایںں ایڈمن سے التماس ھے!

Two Stooges

نادان صاحبہ اور عاطف خوش خرم ہیں اور دوسرے فورم پر کافی مصروف بھی بلکہ عاطف صاحب تو مالک ہیں . البتہ تاری بھائی غائب ،راز صاحب کے ساتھ بہت زیادتی ہوئی
آپکی خوشخبری سے دل کو قرار، اور وجود کو نئی طاقت مل گئی جیسے۔۔
یہ ممبرز جہاں بھی ہوں،،، خوش وخرّم، اور صحتِ کاملہ کے نعمتوں سے مالامال رہیں
آمین ثم آمین