Misbah is responsible for Pakistan defeat says Shahid Afridi daughter

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is ridiculous please remove this video , this **ing GEO goes beyond the limits to promote their channel ,( REMEMBER AJMAL QASAB STORY ) i mean whats the point to ask a little girl about match and who's responsible ? this is disturbing for me and Afridi's family should have avoided this,they are equally responsible , leave those innocent kids out of your dirty tactics ...

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is ridiculous please remove this video , this **ing GEO goes beyond the limits to promote their channel ,( REMEMBER AJMAL QASAB STORY ) i mean whats the point to ask a little girl about match and who's responsible ? this is disturbing for me and Afridi's family should have avoided this,they are equally responsible , leave those innocent kids out of your dirty tactics ...

If Shakil-ur-rehman has to sell his own family to create a breaking news he would do so.

Wayla

Citizen
can we keep kids out of our dirty politics? geo should be slammed for dragging a kid into this controversy. what's wrong with our media?

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
I know GEO is funded bu[SIZE=-1]t wha[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t his daugh[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ter is saying is also 100% [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]true. Misbah ne hamare sar sharam se jhuka diye hain jaan bhoonch kar harwaya
[/SIZE]

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think afridi is equally responsible for defeat . he played as if he don't want to stay on ground. his every shot was irresponsible.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Shakil-ur-rehman has to sell his own family to create a breaking news he would do so.

u r right. mir shakil can go to any extent for money but not at the cost of his family .others families are available . play with them . he never brough his daughter infront of media

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
F**k Geo. using small innocent children for their own political games
i 100% support my cricket team. they did great. F**K all who are cursing and making fun of our team!

Unicorn

Banned
It was a nice constructive criticism by the kid and good one as well. Afridi has a very smart daughter. The truth is it is India who is responsible for the defeat or shall I say India/Israel/West.:lol:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Afridi is responsible as the field set was not attacking, moreover, with that many catches dropped....it was inevitable that Pakistan would be pressured by their dismal performance in the field during batting....Afridi is a good bowler and can hit at the Top like Sewag.....however, Misbah is a much better and smarter captain...

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
I am from Jang Group and i heard about match fixing before match, Pak and Indian Govt. was Involved, Deal had been set by Babar Awan and Shetan MAlik for worth 7 arab pak rupees, Arifi did't take Power play and he left the proof on the track. Pak players are innocent, now enjoy having time with 'sab pe bhai 1 ZARDARI' Sorry afridi bhai, we proud of You and Luv U.

Pakistan Zindabad

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this is true then why your Jang group was and is mum about it?

I am from Jang Group and i heard about match fixing before match, Pak and Indian Govt. was Involved, Deal had been set by Babar Awan and Shetan MAlik for worth 7 arab pak rupees, Arifi did't take Power play and he left the proof on the track. Pak players are innocent, now enjoy having time with 'sab pe bhai 1 ZARDARI' Sorry afridi bhai, we proud of You and Luv U.

Pakistan Zindabad

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Nothing new!
Everyone loves their daddy and they don't like to blame their papa for anything (not listening)!
Good job Ms. Afridi (clap)

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Misbha ur yonis nay hames hamary asking run rat ko 8 say upper tak pohchaia hy. This is real history of these two lazy batsmen.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
YOUNIIIIIIS khan is the worst. he should be thrown out at the earliest convenience. cant ball shit, cant bat shit and cant field shit. completely useless shit
Misbha ur yonis nay hames hamary asking run rat ko 8 say upper tak pohchaia hy. This is real history of these two lazy batsmen.

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Kia haramzadgi hai yaar yeh.Ghar walon ko bhi mana karna chahiay tha.Media wale saans lene dain kisi ko to na!This is not good yaar.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sab mil k dua kro k
worldcup hi gwach jaye..

ALLAH KARE CUP HI CHORI HO JAY

Last edited: