Miracle of Altaf Bhai - Welcome to 2010

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes Karachiites living like slave but under the terroism of MQM. Imagine, we are Sindhis and we have to suffer this on our own mother land due to a dirty faceist and terrorist party. How would we feel!!!
Looks like you are getting nationalist right their that "we are Sindhi and Karachi belong to us" I think you should come out of this thinking as in Karachi we use another word called "stakeholders" as we consider ourself stakeholders of Karachi....This attitude is the reason which makes many angry because in last 62 years we are also living here and also taking care of this city(what you may want to consider) here Pashtuns are running transport and also very much involved in daily wages labor force Memons owns largest Business and also have their monopolies in financial and corporate sector of Karachi Urdu speakings and educated Punjabis are involved in large number of White colors job and Sindhi Baluch are involve in Govt. dept like Police and other Sindh Govt. dept so you should give them weight as well because they all are part of this city since last 60 years(in case of Memons even before) so you should consider yourself a stakeholder of this city not the owner...
Things about motherland then let me tell you that motherland is not that important because if its that important then you wont be working in Germany and Muhajirs in Karachi would have returned back to India and Pashtuns wont be coming to Karachi for earning...So motherland has got emotional attachments but its not the most important thing for a person to work...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
-----------

this is crap . this guy is a bum and he thinks he can talk on behalf of everybody in khi .. He is wrong .. and better not do this .. if u have some soft corner for this FAscist Gang ... go ahead .. but plz dont talk for the whole of khi .. We all know there r more sane n sensible ppl in khi who dont have to agree with him ..

why we let idiots come here and brag ..
Consider yourself slave if you think this is BS because all of this was response to someone who was calling Karachiite a Slave so consider yourself that but dont give me the lesson as you can consider yourself slave by those who dont even know about you or place you live but I dont....

chaudhry

Voter (50+ posts)
لوگو ، کیا کبھی تم نے سوچا کے شرک کیا ہے .جاہلیت کے دور میں تو لوگ اس قسم کی باتیں کرتے تھے ، مگر آج بھی جہالت میں کوئی تبدیلی نہیں آئ. موجزات تو الله نے صرف نبیوں اور رسولوں کو عطا کیےتھے ، الطاف حسسیں جو خچر کی آواز میں گاتا ہے، لوگو اب بھی باز آ جاؤ شرک سے.توبہ کا دار ابھی خلا ہے

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like you are getting nationalist right their that "we are Sindhi and Karachi belong to us" I think you should come out of this thinking as in Karachi we use another word called "stakeholders" as we consider ourself stakeholders of Karachi....This attitude is the reason which makes many angry because in last 62 years we are also living here and also taking care of this city(what you may want to consider) here Pashtuns are running transport and also very much involved in daily wages labor force Memons owns largest Business and also have their monopolies in financial and corporate sector of Karachi Urdu speakings and educated Punjabis are involved in large number of White colors job and Sindhi Baluch are involve in Govt. dept like Police and other Sindh Govt. dept so you should give them weight as well because they all are part of this city since last 60 years(in case of Memons even before) so you should consider yourself a stakeholder of this city not the owner...
Things about motherland then let me tell you that motherland is not that important because if its that important then you wont be working in Germany and Muhajirs in Karachi would have returned back to India and Pashtuns wont be coming to Karachi for earning...So motherland has got emotional attachments but its not the most important thing for a person to work...

As you said all those ethnicities living in Karachi and yet I have no problem with them neither does sindhis had any problem with them but MQM is the one every one has problem with, the Pashtoons, the sindhis. If you are welcomed by a people of a land you should live in harmony with them. Not kill them and try to rule and take advantage of their naiveness. Whatever you say but Sindhis are the aboriginals of the land of Sindh and they are the biggest stakeholders if MQM turns their peaceful land into their terror base. All the major sindhi nationalist parties have problem with MQM not with any other ethnic group or party!!!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
As you said all those ethnicities living in Karachi and yet I have no problem with them neither does sindhis had any problem with them but MQM is the one every one has problem with, the Pashtoons, the sindhis. If you are welcomed by a people of a land you should live in harmony with them. Not kill them and try to rule and take advantage of their naiveness. Whatever you say but Sindhis are the aboriginals of the land of Sindh and they are the biggest stakeholders if MQM turns their peaceful land into their terror base. All the major sindhi nationalist parties have problem with MQM not with any other ethnic group or party!!!
Does only MQM turn this peaceful land into hell???If you remember good old days of Karachi having nothing called arms involved in it but you can guess who introduced those arms to Karachi on the very first place???In Karachi their are more Baluch as compare to Sindhis and they are confined to Karachi south while place having Sindhi majority in Karachi is Malir and their PPP is very strong as usual so just tell me where you think Sindhis are threatened???If you are talking about 90s then you should remember whole Karachi was suffering not just one ethnic group and you should also remember their were many cases of fake encounters their as well and they were non other then PPP Govt. whom most Sindhis and Baluch in Sindh support so why cant you see that side as well....Just to give you another picture Baluch and Sindhi from Liyari, Kimari and Malir always supported PPP but if you look at their living conditions you can guess that what they get so far from continuous support for PPP even the water project which was made for Liyari was started by CDGK under Mustafa Kamal before that they neither had a sewerage system nor water supply in working condition before CDGK started K3 water project and even I said it was a duty of MK to do so but have they ever thought that the party whom they are voting cant even give them water in their houses while the party which they dont like due to many reason most importantly ethnic one is giving them water even though they never voted them????I think its people who should realize their good and bad without any influence of language they speak or their culture and ethnicity....Now do you consider it a fault of MQM if parties whom Sindhi always support never delivered....Back in 90s Memons were most effected due to strikes and protests but today most of them support MQM because they think that they can deliver much better then others you can go to any Memon suburbs in Karachi to confirm it....
These stories of MQM killing Sindhis emerged back in first PPP Govt. collapse when their was massacre of Muhajirs in Hyderabad and their was retaliation against it but it didnt last longer then few days and things started normalize but their are some Sindhi nationalist like Qadir Magsi who kept speaking things which i think he dont even know about....

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
aray wah .. altaf bhai k supporter un se bhi ziada funkaar paye gaye hain ..
Bhai Altaf Bhai k supporter jitna bhi hun lakin app jaisoon ko peechay nahi choor saktay itna tu hum bhi mantay hain...Akhir Ghareeb loog kitna loot saktay hain mulk ko...

"Bhai Altaf Bhai k supporter jitna bhi hun lakin app jaisoon ko peechay nahi choor saktay itna tu hum bhi mantay hain...Akhir Ghareeb loog kitna loot saktay hain mulk ko... "

oh buhut achi baat ki hai altaf bhau k supporter ne

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Bhai Altaf Bhai k supporter jitna bhi hun lakin app jaisoon ko peechay nahi choor saktay itna tu hum bhi mantay hain...Akhir Ghareeb loog kitna loot saktay hain mulk ko... "

oh buhut achi baat ki hai altaf bhau k supporter ne
Chalo app ko baat pasand tu aai...

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Does only MQM turn this peaceful land into hell???If you remember good old days of Karachi having nothing called arms involved in it but you can guess who introduced those arms to Karachi on the very first place???In Karachi their are more Baluch as compare to Sindhis and they are confined to Karachi south while place having Sindhi majority in Karachi is Malir and their PPP is very strong as usual so just tell me where you think Sindhis are threatened???If you are talking about 90s then you should remember whole Karachi was suffering not just one ethnic group and you should also remember their were many cases of fake encounters their as well and they were non other then PPP Govt. whom most Sindhis and Baluch in Sindh support so why cant you see that side as well....Just to give you another picture Baluch and Sindhi from Liyari, Kimari and Malir always supported PPP but if you look at their living conditions you can guess that what they get so far from continuous support for PPP even the water project which was made for Liyari was started by CDGK under Mustafa Kamal before that they neither had a sewerage system nor water supply in working condition before CDGK started K3 water project and even I said it was a duty of MK to do so but have they ever thought that the party whom they are voting cant even give them water in their houses while the party which they dont like due to many reason most importantly ethnic one is giving them water even though they never voted them????I think its people who should realize their good and bad without any influence of language they speak or their culture and ethnicity....Now do you consider it a fault of MQM if parties whom Sindhi always support never delivered....Back in 90s Memons were most effected due to strikes and protests but today most of them support MQM because they think that they can deliver much better then others you can go to any Memon suburbs in Karachi to confirm it....
These stories of MQM killing Sindhis emerged back in first PPP Govt. collapse when their was massacre of Muhajirs in Hyderabad and their was retaliation against it but it didnt last longer then few days and things started normalize but their are some Sindhi nationalist like Qadir Magsi who kept speaking things which i think he dont even know about....

According to MQM supporters MQM is saaf shafaf party hasn't done anything to deserve such reputation and all the world is a liar. I don't belong to any party but I am against MQM just because of pure observation. Whatever facts you presented I am not aware of those nor is there anything to varify it. I have grown up in karachi and observed MQM from its birth to its recent growth and my pure unbiased observation is that its a terrorist organisation and its leader is a greedy mufadparast person. Memons have to support MQM and also give them bhatta because memons are peaceful people and they could not do their business in Karachi if the turn against MQM.

Its not just Qadir Magsi. A very decent leader Aziz Palejo and many more you may not know the names of are strictly against MQM because of its activities and anti-sindhi approach. MQM people have very sharp shrill tongues and they are adept at turning facts around to make their point but what is observed by eye witnesses could not be denied by words and arguments.

I will keep writing truth about MQM in these forums to show its real face to the people. If some one has a doubt about my credibility or thinks that I am not what I am describing then write me a PM and I will send you my contact. I am not scared to say the truth.

Last edited:

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf (terrorist) is an agent of enemies of Pakistan. He declared in India that creation of Pakistan as Greatest blunder and he asked hindues to forgive his urdu speaking peoples for their participation in struggle.

He declared in his first public meeting of MQM in speech in nishtar Park that PIA is "PUNJABI INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES".
He is the killers of thousands of Punjabi's, Sindhis, Pakhtoons, Baluchs, Christians, sunney etc.

Now he can't fool any more to the nation. He must be hanged with Musharraf for their brutal murders, looting, corruption, bhatta Khoari, and terrorism crimes against humanity.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to MQM supporters MQM is saaf shafaf party hasn't done anything to deserve such reputation and all the world is a liar. I don't belong to any party but I am against MQM just because of pure observation. Whatever facts you presented I am not aware of those nor is there anything to varify it. I have grown up in karachi and observed MQM from its birth to its recent growth and my pure unbiased observation is that its a terrorist organisation and its leader is a greedy mufadparast person. Memons have to support MQM and also give them bhatta because memons are peaceful people and they could not do their business in Karachi if the turn against MQM.

Its not just Qadir Magsi. A very decent leader Aziz Palejo and many more you may not know the names of are strictly against MQM because of its activities and anti-sindhi approach. MQM people have very sharp shrill tongues and they are adept at turning facts around to make their point but what is observed by eye witnesses could not be denied by words and arguments.

I will keep writing truth about MQM in these forums to show its real face to the people. If some one has a doubt about my credibility or thinks that I am not what I am describing then write me a PM and I will send you my contact. I am not scared to say the truth.
I cant challenge your observation but all I am saying is another side of the picture relted to all those allegations against MQM and you know who played major role in that as that was a whole State campaign against them and media was widely used as their was no such thing called Freedom of expression so they used this very frequently to create this perception of MQM and as you said that For MQM supporter MQM is saaf Shafaaf then even I cant deny 90s but I would call it a self defense instead of offense as you know how many fake encounters and how many MQM workers were killed by State and also by MQM-Haqiqi....They imposed Jinnahpur on MQM but after 17 years they are taking it back as it was plain lies and same goes for Fouji adalaat cases against them as first ever case which was made against them in 90s were Major Kaleem case which later decided in favor of MQM by Sindh High court and some say that the first reason for this operation was kidnapping of Major Kaleem so now when you see things are proving against your perception then doesnt it means that Your perception could be wrong(Not all but most)????As you said Memons have supported MQM and giving them Bhatta then you should also know about another violent outfit their in Karachi name Sunni Tehrik which is mostly have either Memons or MQM-Haqiqi members and if you ever visit Karachi then go to North Karachi where you will find how much panic are created if Sunni Tehrik announce something their.....their are many areas where Memons are in Majority just visit their areas you will find Memon MQM workers their so just tell me why would Memon take Bhatta from Memon because as I know about them they have very strong links with their community and when we have one MQM leader Farooq Sattar who is most senior leader himself Memon and also Sindh Health minister Sagheer Ahmad also Memon from MQM then how you aspect to believe in these stories I dont know...Can you imagine that Farooq Sattar being most senior leader would go against his own community???If you have grown up in Karachi then it doesnt make you the only onw here because I also grow up in Karachi so just saying that your perception could be correct while other is wrong doesnt reflect your unbiased perception....

Dont know about Aziz Palejo but know about Rasool Baksh Palejo and his views as I have seen is against Muhajir(even excluding MQM) as he frequently accuse Liaqat Ali Khan(Who was known for his rewards on Muhajir by settling them in Karachi) and also I saw his interview in Kamran Shahid's program where he said about Karachi was taken by Pakistan from Sindh by force so most of his views as i have got are racist against ethnic group....I dont know about your perception but in 1987 Alataf Hussain was also invited along with other nationalists in Sindh by JM Syed where Alataf Hussain met many Sindhi nationalists and some say that he discussed future alliance with JSQM but no proof of any statement...

If what you right is truth about MQM then I am also writing what I call my truth so you keep writing me also giving reply to your truth if something is wrong with it according to me...If someone else think I am wrong then let them think what ever because If what you said can be truth then what I am saying can also be truth if this is not looked in the glasses of MQM...

panasonic

Banned
Altaf (terrorist) is an agent of enemies of Pakistan. He declared in India that creation of Pakistan as Greatest blunder and he asked hindues to forgive his urdu speaking peoples for their participation in struggle.

He declared in his first public meeting of MQM in speech in nishtar Park that PIA is "PUNJABI INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES".
He is the killers of thousands of Punjabi's, Sindhis, Pakhtoons, Baluchs, Christians, sunney etc.

Now he can't fool any more to the nation. He must be hanged with Musharraf for their brutal murders, looting, corruption, bhatta Khoari, and terrorism crimes against humanity.

Rahat you have been crying for long time. Your propoganda against MQM will not work anymore. Poeple of punjab has opened their eyes that who is working in this country who is true party.

I think better join MQM...........bolo..........GA MQM and GA Altaf Hussain.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
This does not sound a mature speech at all. I have no idea what this speaker is trying to prove...Why is he trying to prove that Altaf Hussain has a charismatic personality...such a non-sense speech I have ever heard in my life

You forgot to put Sallah-u-allaih Wasalm with the name of your Nabi!!!!

This just shows the mental level of MQM people!!! Chalay hay Jagirdari mitanay aur kartay hain moojzoon kay daway. Peery mureedy shroo karaingay.

Peer muridi nahin .. qadiyaniat shuroo kerain ge (nauzubillah). in ka stance hi dekkh lo qadiyaniat per . aur ye musharraf ko bhi issi liay support kerty thy . bcuz mrs musharraf was a qadiyani .. qadiyani should live with peace . but shud not cross limits

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
mqm supporters,. Has there been a posting of the full coverage of AH speech in Pindi? Where? I would to watch him

thanks

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm supporters,. Has there been a posting of the full coverage of AH speech in Pindi? Where? I would to watch him

thanks

I heard it mate. It was a great zulum on my soul to hear it. Anyway no need of a posting, just take an old, torn off (Phata Hwa) drum and beat it. It will sound just like his speech. LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Our Most Precious Leader Of A Party

Party Leader of a joker, yours to decide

Allah raha karey hamari qaum per. Ameen

Aur log isko monthly donation detey hain. They must be forced to pay or die I guess

Last edited: