Military Training for Pakistani Politicians compulsory & Human development

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't agree to this thread but:

Any Pakistani who turns 18 and graduated 12th grade should be allowed to serve in Army/Navy/Airforce for 3 years on front-lines. In return they get free education in any Public/Private University and medical coverage for life through Veterans medical system.

Currently we are destroying our youth by leaving them at mercy of foreign media and foreign education system which teaches nothing about love for the country or the freedom that Pakistan provided all of us today.

This will be entirely volunteer basis but in principle similar to Gi Law in USA or mandatory military service in Israel by every medically fit citizen.

Last edited:

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
well make Masters compulsory for martic pass army Generals first

You must be out of your freaking mind. Commissioned officers are selected after 12th years of education, then during training at PMA kakul they earn their undergraduate degree parallel to their training.

Moreover, by the time you become major General, most of them already did their Masters through war college, NDU or even Canadian or American Universities and war colleges.

So get your head out of your backside and put that hatred aside before you give your feedback on something.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Army training should be compulsory for the youth they need some discipline we are getting too many lalloos,ladyboys,mama boys and wifey boys in the market.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
You must be out of your freaking mind. Commissioned officers are selected after 12th years of education, then during training at PMA kakul they earn their undergraduate degree parallel to their training.

Moreover, by the time you become major General, most of them already did their Masters through war college, NDU or even Canadian or American Universities and war colleges.

So get your head out of your backside and put that hatred aside before you give your feedback on something.
Army training should be compulsory for the youth they need some discipline we are getting too many lalloos,ladyboys,mama boys and wifey boys in the market.
Look giving education to youth is compulsory
That said the young generation need taken care of
than you have the 1960s generation in senior positions
who are acting they know everything and all topics
when they're aren't even qualified to run for any legitamate post
Including Nawaz Sharif look what he did with his so called knowledge of outdated mindset.

As for Truth M, I agree there should be more education and selective selection on merit basis for anything for that matter.
Otherwise will end up just like banana republic in few years!

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
sorry for the typo its not even metric Its matric.
Man which planet are u from?
You are not making any sense
1st you post spelling mistake
2nd you ridicule correction
It is right spelling just google it.
Than you coming up with another word, man I don't have time for BS
Quote "
Who uses metric?
"At this time, only three countries—Burma, Liberia, and the US—have not adopted the International System of Units (SI, or metric system) as their official system of weights and measures." We should point out that even these three countries do use elements of the metric system.
"Unquote google.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Man which planet are u from?
You are not making any sense
1st you post spelling mistake
2nd you ridicule correction
It is right spelling just google it.
Than you coming up with another word, man I don't have time for BS
Quote "
Who uses metric?
"At this time, only three countries—Burma, Liberia, and the US—have not adopted the International System of Units (SI, or metric system) as their official system of weights and measures." We should point out that even these three countries do use elements of the metric system.
"Unquote google.

oh my God!
uncle I am talking about inter and matric degree exam! not SI system or metric system !
https://wikidiff.com/matric/metric

As nouns the difference between metric and matric
is that metric is a measure for something; a means of deriving a quantitative measurement or approximation for otherwise qualitative phenomena (especially used in software engineering) while matric is the final year of high school.

get meds asap bro

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh my God!
uncle I am talking about inter and matric degree exam! not SI system or metric system !
get meds asap bro
Look i caught your spelling mistake early ..looks like u were high or something?
So next time check spelling & than type on keyboard ... Okay.
Its not the end of world for u still Naya pakistan has many fools like Nawaz S.
Everyone check this losers post reply number # 3 -->he went and edited the mistake, I replied his quote which quote cannot be edited lol!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look i caught your spelling mistake early ..looks like u were high or something?
So next time check spelling & than type on keyboard ... Okay.
Its not the end of world for u still Naya pakistan has many fools like Nawaz S.
oh my youthia friend ! I am not NS supporter !:rolleyes:
clapping ,standing applause for catching spelling mistakes master jee