Militants warn doctors not to wear western clothes.Peshawar

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...-warn-doctors-not-to-wear-western-clothes--04
peshawar-doctor-app-608.jpg

Doctors may not be able to practise any more if they're not wearing the 'right' clothes - APP/File photo.

PESHAWAR: Hospitals in Peshawar have received threatening letters from local militants warning their doctors against wearing western clothing to work, DawnNews reported.

Doctors from two of Peshawars major hospitals, Hayatabad Medical Complex and Khyber Teaching Hospital have confirmed receiving these threats.

The hospital administrations have circulated the information to all wards, and have asked their staff to take precautionary measures.

Meanwhile, the hospital administrations have not ruled out the possibility that the letters could be fake and may have been issued to create panic.

According to sources, the letter has also been forwarded to the NWFP Inspector General of Police.

The move comes against a background of heightened Taliban activity, with militants targeting barber-shops, music stores and shrines in their bid for moral policing.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes u are right. Same accusations came regarding SIKHS harrased for JIZYA etc. But i saw one Sikh Doctor member of their Sikh Committe, denying all these accusations. So is media also biased & portraying wrong news. I am not supporting all the wrong doings of so called talibans, mind it.. This is not fair either...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A big game has been played my brothers....we all will see the results but it will be very late to react...I saw that sikh guy on TV ...he was saying that whatever Media is saying is qrong ....So We know Talibans are doing wrong but what are we doing and what is media doing just for a couple of dollars we have sold our souls....GEO=JEW(Madona fan) ...U see only Madona in entertainment on GEO all the times...and she is jew and works for jews....Watch the ARRIVALS AND U ll see ....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a double standard you folks have.
Jab baat Taliban ki, ya apne pasand ke logon ki aai tou media jhoota hai, lakin agar yehi media MQM ki burai karey tou yeh media na jew rahta hai, na hidu, na eesai . forun media ko sachcha or pakka pakistani or musalman banadetey ho tum log.
Insaaf se kaam lo Bhai mere.