Mian Ji In Action after PTI call for Protest

Annie

x1039278_59742590.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WV8-wrqyG1.jpg

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2014-05-03&edition=ISL&id=1039278_59742590

Last edited by a moderator:

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Or votes ki verification kab ho gi....5 saal baad :angry_smile:
First IK needs to resign from his seats won - because according to him dhandli happened everywhere, including on seats he won.

But IK is blinded by his power grabbing hunger and is only asking for others to check *their* results.

Joke.

Annie

(yapping)میاں جی کے لیے خطرے کی گھنٹیاں بجنا شروع ہو گیں ہیں انہوں نے زرداری کے دور میں اپنے صبر کی کہانی بتانا شروع کر دی ہے
ساتھ میں عوام کو نۓ وعدے بھی دے رہے ہیں
انکے لارے نہیں ختم ہوں گے

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another blunt lie? Who is telling him that PTI is after his government? Oh my less-wired Pm, we just demanding verification for votes, justice and punishment for those who rigged elections.

I think this statement is in response to its internal fears, I could not guess for anything better

Annie

First IK needs to resign from his seats won - because according to him dhandli happened everywhere, including on seats he won.

But IK is blinded by his power grabbing hunger and is only asking for others to check *their* results.

Joke.
How can Mr Khan make his voice powerful if he resigns and leave the field open for PMLN. He has to fight his battle. Yes there was rigging but why not investigate the matter.

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahaha fake democ, har democ mein opp hoti hai aur us ko protest ka right hota hai, u did freindly opp and now PPP is doinf friendyl opp, "muk muka". and whoever does real opp he is threat to democ. ***** *****

Annie

Another blunt lie? Who is telling him that PTI is after his government? Oh my less-wired Pm, we just demanding verification for votes, justice and punishment for those who rigged elections.

I think this statement is in response to its internal fears, I could not guess for anything better
Absolutely spot on. His inner fear is speaking out loud.

Barr. Sheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Joke.

I agree, Dhandli happened everywhere, so everyone should resign including Imran Khan. I agree with you on this.

Saviour

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz .. .. .mian jee es per suite nahin karta ..
Aisay fraudiay insan ko itni izzat dena achi baat nahin ... .

Fraud kar ke qabiz hona aoer per shore machana jamooriat ka ....
Jamooriat sirf free and fair election se ho sakti hai ..
Not rigged election se ....

Waisay es hathi ko kis baat ka dar hai .. Its simple protest and its normal exercise in democratic countries.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Noora was nurtured by the worst dictator of Pakistan called Zia.This blockhead is not good enough to be a councillor never mind a prime minister.He should have been disqualified.He has defaulted on bank loans,accepted bribes from ISI and is implicated in money laundering.

Last edited:

Annie

I agree, Dhandli happened everywhere, so everyone should resign including Imran Khan. I agree with you on this.
Do you think who got internal and external forces' blessing and support for rigging the election, would they resign? How would they resign when they worked so hard to come into power? Mr Khan is not power hungry but the question is what about everyone?

Annie

Noora was nurtured by the worst dictator of Pakistan called Zia.This blockhead is not good enough to be a councillor never a prime minister.He should have been disqualified.He has defaulted on bank loans,accepted bribes from ISI and is implicated in money laundering.
That's the one big reason he is threaten by this call of protest by PTI because 'Chor ki Darhi mein Tinka'. He knows his kertoot.

DrGigyani

MPA (400+ posts)
We let zardari loot and now getting him away with it and u let us loot even if we hv a rigged mandate. What a status quo logic. If you are a real democrate then allow the vote verification and that will be ur service to democracy. But u instead dismantled NADRA to avoid votes verification. We know u shrek u cant be a democrate because u opened ur eyes in the lap of a dictator and wnt give up that legacy.