meri zindagi ICU men siskian le rahi hay..Dua ki iltija krta hon...

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Malik495,

May Allah bless your fiance with health and both of you see lots of happiness in this life and the hereafter (Aameen)

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah Az o Jal aap ki iss pereshani ko doer Farmawen aur Bimaar ko Sehate kamla atta Farmawen. Amin Suma Amin

Malik495

May Allah give you jazaaye khair... she is still in ICU.. operation was successful but still she is unconcious...thanks for you prayers...still need a lot to recover..shes been shot under the left rib by a gunman..

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
ملک بھائی اللہ تبارک و تعالیٰ سے دعا ہے کہ وہ آپ کی منگیتر کو صحت عطا فرماۓ اور آپ دونوں ایک لمبی اور خوشگوار زندگی ایک ساتھ گزاریں. اور بھائی ہمت سے کام لیں ہم سب کی زندگی میں ایسے تکلیف دہ امتحانات آتے ہیں، صبر کریں اور بہتری کی امید رکھیں بس اس سے زیادہ ہم بے بسوں کے اختیار میں کچھ نہ نہیں

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah give you jazaaye khair... she is still in ICU.. operation was successful but still she is unconcious...thanks for you prayers...still need a lot to recover..shes been shot under the left rib by a gunman..

A good news at lst and I hope your fiancee will soon recover. Where did this incident happen?

baigsunny

Brother,
Hum sab dua karte hain keh Allah aap ko or aap keh loved ones sab per apni magfarat or rehmatey kare... inshallah sab baut jald theek hojaye ga .. Aur aap ki loved one buat jald theek hojae gi...

Ameen,

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother, Allah ta'ala un ko shifae kamil ata karey aur jald uz jald app dono ki tamannaon ko pura karey Amin summa Amin.

Malik495

thanks brothers n sisters.. may Allah give her complete health.. she just opened her eyes but couldnt say anything yet....drs are hopeful...thanks for your prayers.. plz i need more my dear brothers n sisters..

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik Shb do not worry , i m sure jo koi bhi yeh post perhta ho ga dil say dua kerta ho ga.

Insha Allah soon we are going to hear a gd news from you.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اللھ سبحانھ و تعالی انہیں شفاء کاملہ و عاجلہ عطا فرمائے اور آپ اور ان کے گھر والوں کو جلد اس پریشانی سے راحت نصیب کرے,آمین

zeshaan

deen1.gif

Naik
tamanaaoon kay sath,Khuda taala aap doonoon koo ba khairiat aoor khush rakhay.​

Malik495

May Alla give u reward for your prayers.. Allah aap sab ko asay imtehanat se mahfooz rakhay...Ameen..

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Malik495 bhai it was so shocking, sickening and atrocious to read about the sorry state of your fiance. I have personal regards for you and I can just pray from Almighty SWT to make your beloved better & healthy and plus to give her more power to resuscitate from her fatal blow sustained at the hands of that hideous beast. Ameen!

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
LA BAASA TAHOORUN INSHA ALLAH..
May ALLAH give her full recovery. Also as brother said give sadqa & try to give lunch or dinner for needy people, find the proper hungry people & give them without showing off, insha ALLAH their prayers will help her in recovery insha ALLAH.
In which hospital she is in, as i am biomedical engineer & if she is in Karachi, may be i have connection in that hospital & doctors etc.
(BUT FROM YOUR COUNTRY FLAG IT IS UK)...???