Meray Mutabiq with Hasan Nasar - 21st August 2011

Hassan nisars comments always base on reality.he is true and reasonable citizen of this miserable country who represents the huge number of protestent.He shows mirror to all pakistani decoits, crook,disable and fraud politicians.That is why that true people are with his operational thoughts and I am one of themm

Last edited:

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am so fed up with Nisar and his BS. I am myself am a practical and very critical person, but this person just burns my hair off. Being analytical about your weaknesses is one thing, but being utterly bent on criticizing every inch of your country. Just too much. Here hare some simple answers to Mr. Nisars comments in this program.

1. Granted that Nawaz Sharif is not sincere about the country, and I hate him as much as perhaps Nisar does, but it is a fact that his rallying the people to the march forced the re-instatement of CJ. He should have acknowledged at least that if he is so much for speaking the truth and being realistic.

2. Where was Nisar when the people where on the road. Sipping coffee in his drawing room. Yet he has the odacity to dismiss those who are at least trying to make an effort.

3. Nisar his claiming that he is churning out this BS so the people can come out and prove him wrong. I have yet to see a more feable and senseless argument from a (so called) philosiphor. Going by his philosiphy, tomorrow morning I shall gather all my employees and tell them how worthless and useless they are. This I suppose would get the best out of them. Or would it? Is that your plan Mr. Nisar?
Wow, I really pity the person who works under this guy.

4. Nisar very proudly narrated the story of how he proved to an 'alim-e-din' that there was nothing good about Pakistan. This he does so by bringing out charity amounts donated by multi billionaires (at only the end of their lives). So if a couple of billionairs built a charity trust how does that make Pakistani's less charitable. Any reasonable person of science or even a marginally educated person can see that this makes a very stupid argument. He made the effort to find out how much Bill Gates donated, yet never told the fact below which I am sure he knew very very well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_charitable_countries
In the list of charitable nations, Pakistan is number 4 in the whole world. This list is based on percentage of GDP. This does not yet account for the private donations we make to people around us. I am proud of this fact and I spit on Mr. Nisar face for unreasonably insisting that we lie about this.

5. Nisar: "Maghribi dunyia main jo jitna bara hai wo utni hi bari qurbani ko apna haq samajhta hai". Again utter BS. I live in the west. A society which is totally controlled by multi billion dollar co-orporations guided by nothing but pure greed. They exploit and loot the common people in more ways than you can imagine. And the politicians are well complicit with them. Public debt in all these countries has grown beyond imagination. WHO do you think is responsible for this? WHO do you think will have to pay for it? Which big person has given a 'Qurbani' here???? come Mr. Nisar tell me which one? the banks who took away with tax payers money or the oil companies jacking up prices every day??
As I have said in an earlier post as well, Nisar is far too influenced by western thinking. He is hell bent upon masking the true ugliness of the western society by presenting them as a group of angels and unreasonably dismissing anything good about his own coutry. I wonder WHY?

Now the big question for Nisar. What in the decades since you have been alive have you done for this country? And dont say you write articles cause those are all BS as we have just established. Tell me results? What have you done? What have you acheived? What makes you so cocky? When is the last time you took to the streets?

You Mr. Nisar are the scum of Pakistan.

Anyone who still thinks Nisar has the correct approach may make a reasonable argument to any of the points I made above. I am open to be convinced.
P.S. I must warn you that I have worked with a media company and know Mr. Nisar a little more closely then you might imagine.

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Hasan Nisar: Hi teri angoothi & Watch. You can also go to India with Hina Rabbani Khar

Last edited: