Meray Mutabiq - 21st April 2013

Arslan

???? ???? ?? ????? ? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??????
two way
???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??
Three
?? ?????? ???? ??? ? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? 14 ?? 7 ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???

A/L

[TUNEDOTPK]67930[/TUNEDOTPK]

Last edited:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At one end PTI is getting 39% from Galloup and in other survey PTI is getting 7%.....which one is true?

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do not take these survey serious anymore. We will know everything in few weeks. Hope PMLN and PTI wins more seats to form next government. I don't see anyone doing clean sweep and next government will be a mixtures of many parties.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ayaz Mir was my favorite too he was critics of PMN in a very good and sensible way, Now he should guide the country as independent Tajzianagar Sohail.
I like those who use Zaban with manners.

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
7% is a joke. But at the moment competition between PLMN and PTI is neck to neck in Punjab but in KPK, PTI takes clear lead. My only worry is that in the regions of Sindh, these Nooras have gone in coalition with PLM(F) and other parties, which may play the deciding factor in forming the government in the center. But, lets wait and see and hope for the best. Vote only for Imran Khan and PTI.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye NAM NEHAD TAKHAW DAR AB TAK GAON KE LOGON KO JAHILSAMAJHTE HAIN JAB KE YE KHUD PARHE LIKHE JAHIL HAIN.

BHUTTO NE 1970 MAIN IN KO GHALAT SAABAT KIA , 2013 MAIN IMRAN IN KO GHALAT SAABAT KARE GA.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar chalo 39% na sahi but 7% is bullshit.. When every second person likes PTI then how come it be 7%?

Agreed, i am not sure why PTI is not responding back specially to Hassan Nisar and Haroon Rasheed..

pakistanitiger

MPA (400+ posts)
j sohail waraich , to bechara daily rawind ja kr koi na koi fake survy uta kr ly ata hai .....laken sun jahi all aqalmand 11 May ko kahain gy k ..ohhh Imran Khan sahi tha ......

majidpeco

MPA (400+ posts)
paid program
68584_10151359695281497_2023733450_n.jpg

Khansaber

MPA (400+ posts)
7% awesome thats Y IK showed power in LHR ,"In Your Face" -

Geo is smart channel ...Taking Cash from one hand and indirectly motivating People in believing -Don`t trust media .

Sohial must `ve informed about fake survey to PTI thats y was dancing so we hate him less :) but he needs to do it cuz he is weak & need to keep Job ,He isn`t IK or SMQ to take a stand on moralirty .

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
7% is a joke. But at the moment competition between PLMN and PTI is neck to neck in Punjab but in KPK, PTI takes clear lead. My only worry is that in the regions of Sindh, these Nooras have gone in coalition with PLM(F) and other parties, which may play the deciding factor in forming the government in the center. But, lets wait and see and hope for the best. Vote only for Imran Khan and PTI.

Remember majority of the candidates contesting are from Functional league ticket and symbol so dont ever think that those seats will go directly to N, forget that, functional will go with the party who forms govt. That alliance is only to dent PPP