Meray Mutabiq - 14th May 2010 -Dr. Israr Shah PPP, Habib Al Wahab Al Hazir and Masood

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdb3wn_meray-mutabiq-14th-may-2010-part-1_news[/dailymotion]

Last edited by a moderator:

Adeel

Founder
sorry guys...fixing all the links. I guess losing like that had effected all of our performances :P

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
وہی ہے چال بے ڈھنگی جے پہلے تھی سواب بھی ہے

پروگرام کیا ہے. کھسیانیاں بلیاں کھمبا نوچ رہی ہیں. بوڑھی بلی اور آئی بی کی بلی تو کھمبے کو زور زور سے ٹکریں مار رہی ہیں اور عوام کو کوسنے کے ساتھ ساتھ پی پی پی اور مسلم لیگ نوں کے آیندہ انتخابات میں ہار جانے کے دعوے بھی کر رہے ہیں

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
The pool of guests for Shahid Masood sb has decreased considerably for sometime now. Is it because all of his programs are on one point agenda? Or they do not like to come on his program?

Personally speaking, I believe that PPP would still come out as a failed government if a more powerful pro PPP panel confronts average analysts or anti PPP panel. But for someone who likes to watch this program, Dr. Shahid Masood should include pro PPP to create some visible balance.

naqvi

Gard ur ur ka mon apna dykha kra,
rakhee ha rah ma ayeno ke dukan.
Tazkara koee ho zakir tyra rah
awal o akhirash , darmiyan darmiyn

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you dr.shahid masood for a nice show.i have written about BB's murder in detail before and will say it again that BB's murder will remain as a mystery. BB's" blackberry" zardari have it and also "dopatta". From blackbaerry,you can find out who were calling BB and her dopatta have a hole of the bullet she got as a fatal shot but no one in the PPP have the guts to talk about it and tell zardari,you have wrecked the country and PPP because they are all selfish and chamchas,taking advantage of the govt and doing the corruption openly and zardari is covering them-like pakistan is their father's estate.zardari wanted to buy the time so this matter linger on for quite some time and be forgotten.This is the reason he asked for UN investigation because he knew it will take time and he did't do anything in the meantime inside the country to find out about the murder. so be assured nothing will come out concrete about BB's murder but the PPP and people know who is responsible?

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
The pool of guests for Shahid Masood sb has decreased considerably for sometime now. Is it because all of his programs are on one point agenda? Or they do not like to come on his program?

Personally speaking, I believe that PPP would still come out as a failed government if a more powerful pro PPP panel confronts average analysts or anti PPP panel. But for someone who likes to watch this program, Dr. Shahid Masood should include pro PPP to create some visible balance.

There is no use to call PPP people we see their point of view on other talk shows. They just come talk the same old crap that the politicians like them in the Musharaf time use to do and waste time. It is better to have a program that just shows mirror to the government.

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
@sam228

You are right about politicians talking on talk shows without any substance.

But journalism is a profession and like every profession, it has some rules, regulations and SOP. And then, the question of a moral obligation, that we all demand from the politicians all the time, also comes in play.

Khair, that is just my opinion.

scary

Dr Shahid Masood. If you read these comments then please take my advice. Listen to your program alone in your room. Then see how many times you interrupt people and how many times you change the subject when some one is answering your questions.

In other words Dr. SHAHID MASOOD. When you ask a question to your guests then SHUT UP. Let them answer. Your program is becoming boring because of your constant interruptions.

mya

what was even the topic of discussion. some very superficial discussion with no objectivity involved. I think Dr SM has stoped doing his homework befor program on the topic, neither does he prepare questions on topic, he just create some questions during the disucssion.

a very ordinary program.