"Mera jism meri marzi to kia abba ko bhi apne sath hum bistri karae gi?" Molvi sahb ne liberals ki chitrol kardi

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ بھی اتنا ہی بڑا جاہل ہے جتنے بڑے میرا جسم میری مرضی والے ہیں
بے شرم مسجد کے منبر پر بیٹھا اتنی غلیظ بات کر رہا ہے
ہزار طریقے ہیں لبڑوں کی خرافات کا رد کرنے کے، جمعه کے خطبے میں اتنی گری ہوئی مثالیں دینی ضروری ہیں ؟

imransangdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No wonder I hate Molvis, they just don't understand what others are trying to say and simply don't know how to explain their own logic and examples, they talk with less logic and more emotions, they only know how to incite violence.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
I actually agree with this molvi. This is the only level that our people understands. If he uses polite way, like Zakir Naik or Dr. Israr or Jamaat Islami, then I dont think it will have any effects, and even the video won't get viral. I actually didnt thought of the issue from this angle ever, but he actually made a really good point, that mera jism but it is still in confines and in the marzi of islam.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
these moulvis and their supporters are turning out to be more vulgar than any women they might be criticizing and that is why no one sane is buying your fake hypocritical outrage. Your problem isn't vulgarity. You are surrounded in this stuff day and night. You relish in it. Your problem is that people are less willing to buy your two faced concept of righteousness that you pretend to have.

Last edited:

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I actually agree with this molvi. This is the only level that our people understands. If he uses polite way, like Zakir Naik or Dr. Israr or Jamaat Islami, then I dont think it will have any effects, and even the video won't get viral. I actually didnt thought of the issue from this angle ever, but he actually made a really good point, that mera jism but it is still in confines and in the marzi of islam.

Islam doesnt give any authority to Maulvis to control the women. The scholars are meant to give advice, they dont have any right to dictate to the society. While I dont condone the morality of some of the women behind this right, but I dont have any right to force them or even to criticise them, personal dressing is personal and they have to answer to Allah, not me, you or the Maulvis.
And equating women dressing with rape is the most disgusting belief someone can have. Most of these maulvis have travelled to west/middle East(other than Saudia) or even Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey at some point in their life. There women dress in all sort of ways, from bikinis to hijab, does he condone raping of someone in bikini there?

TahiraUmmemomina

MPA (400+ posts)
جس معاشرے میں دین کا مطلب اللہ کی کتاب کی بجائے ایسے جاہلوں کی پیروی ہو وہاں اسی قسم کی نسلیں پرورش پاتی ہیں ۔۔ رہ گئی بات اس خبیث آدمی کی تو مولانا اسرار احمد صاحب نے 1992 میں غالبا ایک مضمون اخبار میں لکھاتھا۔۔۔۔ جس کا عنوان تھا ۔۔۔۔ معاشرے میں محرمات کے ساتھ زنا بڑھ رہا ہے ۔۔۔ توجس معاشرے یہ گند موجود ہو اس معاشرے میں مذہب کا لبادہ اوڑھے ایسے بدمعاش کو ایسی گفتگو کرنے میں کیا عار ہو گا۔۔۔۔

Humi

Control molvi control...! One should not utter such nonsense in a sacred place like masjid. You are no different than those desi liberal aunties in that march, both fc**ng extremists...
No, these moulvis and their supporters are the biggest reason that such women are in the March.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is absolutely right. And all these so called decent people objecting to His way of speaking and asking for logic fail to understand that the person who coined the term mera jism meri marzi has no logic to begin with. It is just a twisted emotional bull scrap. And the reply should be in the same language.

Last edited:

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, these moulvis and their supporters are the biggest reason that such women are in the March.
Lol so the movement of feminism started cause of molvies ? Let me try to educate you. I know it's going to be hard on your ego but here you go.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you think using these vulgar examples will convince people ?

Humi

Lol so the movement of feminism started cause of molvies ? Let me try to educate you. I know it's going to be hard on your ego but here you go.

Your video has absolutely nothing to do with my point. My point was that these moulvis weaponize religion to keep women oppressed and now are shocked that women are in the streets. Anyways, thanks for the share, I did enjoy it.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have my objections on what's going on in these 'aurat marches' but this molvi is an idiot and should not be allowed to deliver a sermon.