Mental level of Scum-e-Azam of Pakistan

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear all, since 23 March,2013 Jalsa by PTI, i came to knew that Talat is very ghtya and unbearable person...........Also he is mentally very low and cheap person.

Did not listen him since 2013.................So ignore him since its best punishment...............

For me i do not know him " who is he"

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually his politics was never started but he pointed out there were so many stupid dull tawat nation hidden in form of yothiyays.

WRONG

2007-2011 was the prime time when PTI was at the peak of acceptance among all walks of life. It had a bright future. Imran was on track to become probably the 1st real strong PM of this country but, he became impatient and started taking U-Turn.

I left PTI the day Javed Hashmi left Imran and SMQ and Tareen took over.

YES, a compromised Imran became PM thanks to GHQ help but in the process his original politics dissapeared.

Sinatangen

Citizen
Nani 420 Maryam Safdar is the "Item Number" of Noora League. The main reason why Noora's stooges hate Pak army is that Maryam lost her V..gi...y to an army chowkidar named Safder & got pr....nt illegally by the army chowkidar.

That explains all,now i can die in peace ?

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
غفورے کو جب تمہارے ہاں سے رشتہ آئے گا تو پھر صبر کا حوصلہ نہیں رہتا

after getting superseded, Gafoora is heart broken. He thought that he could be the next Chief by just sucking to Bajwa and Imran.

He forgot, that there are other Generals in army who did not like his use of Cute Female Virgin Teen Interns for self promotion on social media.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
WRONG

2007-2011 was the prime time when PTI was at the peak of acceptance among all walks of life. It had a bright future. Imran was on track to become probably the 1st real strong PM of this country but, he became impatient and started taking U-Turn.

I left PTI the day Javed Hashmi left Imran and SMQ and Tareen took over.

YES, a compromised Imran became PM thanks to GHQ help but in the process his original politics dissapeared.
I quit him even before that. Sensing his stupidity has no ends. He put on well disguised act of a clean leader while recruiting the trash of other parties and excluding the decent members of PTI who were sincere with the party cause. Akbar S Baber is complaining his party had been hijacked by Bongi Khan and Boots .

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
after getting superseded, Gafoora is heart broken. He thought that he could be the next Chief by just sucking to Bajwa and Imran.

He forgot, that there are other Generals in army who did not like his use of Cute Female Virgin Teen Interns for self promotion on social media.
اب تو فرانس نے رافیل دے دیا ہے جلدی سے کوئی ابھی نندن بھیجو صبر نہیں ہو رہا

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Already has an Image of a Corrupt Nation. He telling the World that things are changing.. Corrupt are in Jail and if anything the Regime incharge is going to put more corrupt behind bars. This is a level above what Slave Mentality can think of. We can debate about the choice of words and thats OK.