Meet the 41st Generation Direct Decendents of Muhammad SAW.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں بھی بڑے ڈائیریکٹ ڈیسینڈنٹ آف پرافٹ پھر رہے ہیں ان میں سے ایک یہ بھی ہوگا اسکا کلیم لوگ زیادہ مانیں گے کیونکہ یہ بادشاہ ہے ویسے اگر یہ واقعی ہے تو اس نے اپنے نانا صلعم کے دین کے لئے کیا کیا ہے سوائے اپنی عورتوں کے گھٹنے لوگوں کو دکھانے کے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every other person in Pakistan is a Syed and they all claim to be the direct descendant of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.
I wonder why we don't find Syed's in the middle east?
In Arabic, Syed is used as a salutation, like MR. or Sir.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein (Arabic: عبدالله الثاني بن الحسين‎, romanized: Abd Allāh ath-thani bin Al-Husayn; born 30 January 1962) is King of Jordan, reigning since 7 February 1999. As a member of the Hashemite dynasty, the royal family of Jordan since 1921, he is a 41st-generation direct descendant of the prophet Muhammad.

Here is the photo of his ultra moderen family.

https://pin.it/6vIaWDq
My dear, Rasool Pak sons passed away in childhood so there is no direct descendent of Rasool Pak. Please update yourself.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every other person in Pakistan is a Syed and they all claim to be the direct descendant of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.
I wonder why we don't find Syed's in the middle east?
In Arabic, Syed is used as a salutation, like MR. or Sir.
The reason we don't having many sayyedssss in middle east is, read the history or Bannu Ummayah and Bannu Abbas what they did to Sayyedsss ... so that's why sayyeddddsss migrated to the other parts of the world.
in Arab world sayyed s are called ASHRAAF in Indonesia they are called HABEEBS....
ITS very unfortunate that there are lot of Fake Sayyed but there are still original Sayyed found in the world.... Im from Sayyed Family and I have got the whole SHAJRAH that goes to the Sayyeduna Ali RA.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Prophet had no surviving male descendent so there are no direct descendants. Any descendants today are from the lineage of his daughters.
Syed kah kar tight larkiyon say shadi hojati hai. warna larki walay dhakay day kar bahir nikalain

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
The reason we don't having many sayyedssss in middle east is, read the history or Bannu Ummayah and Bannu Abbas what they did to Sayyedsss ... so that's why sayyeddddsss migrated to the other parts of the world.
in Arab world sayyed s are called ASHRAAF in Indonesia they are called HABEEBS....
ITS very unfortunate that there are lot of Fake Sayyed but there are still original Sayyed found in the world.... Im from Sayyed Family and I have got the whole SHAJRAH that goes to the Sayyeduna Ali RA.
Did u not follow that the Prophet had no Male Child?

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did u not follow that the Prophet had no Male Child?
WITHOUT AN ARGUMENT PLEASE TRANSLATE THE DAROOD "SALAWAT" ON MUHAMMAD AND ALE MUHAMMAD SAWW...." BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON MUHAMMAD AND HIS ALLLLLL....IBRAHIM A.S. AND HIS ALLL "

DAROOD E IBRAHI IS TOLD TO US BY RASOOL SAWW HISMSELF. AND RASOOL ALLAH USED THE WORD HIS ALLLL

THIS IS SPECIAL PRIVILEGE OF RASOOL OF ALLAH,,, HIS SAWW'S LINEAGE STARTS FROM HIS DAUGHTER SAYYEDAH E QAINAT FATIMA TU ZEHRA R.A. ...... I DONT WANT ANY ARGUMENTS.... JUST FOR INFORMATION.
AS YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY.... THEY START USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.... I DONT LIKE THAT....
THANX FOR POST ANYWAY.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all Syeds are fake from reasons mentioned above, this lineage from Fatimah r.a story and this imaginary prosecution of syeds and their migrating is also made up by shia moulvis, and shajrah is not some authenticated document, fake hadiths have been made, shajray ki kya ouqat.

AND lets say for the sake of argument there is a thing called Syed and you are an actual one. What have you or your family done to uphold the high status of the family and service of the deen.

I also used to have friend, pukka dheet syed, involved in all sorts of weird rituals because they were syed. Later on turned out him, including his family ek number ke harami jhootay fraudiya. His sister was always trying to sleep with me, him and his father blindly ripping of people left and right, people who worked for them were treated like dog shit etc etc

So whats the point of being syed? Better to be a good human being instead

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
WITHOUT AN ARGUMENT PLEASE TRANSLATE THE DAROOD "SALAWAT" ON MUHAMMAD AND ALE MUHAMMAD SAWW...." BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON MUHAMMAD AND HIS ALLLLLL....IBRAHIM A.S. AND HIS ALLL "

DAROOD E IBRAHI IS TOLD TO US BY RASOOL SAWW HISMSELF. AND RASOOL ALLAH USED THE WORD HIS ALLLL

THIS IS SPECIAL PRIVILEGE OF RASOOL OF ALLAH,,, HIS SAWW'S LINEAGE STARTS FROM HIS DAUGHTER SAYYEDAH E QAINAT FATIMA TU ZEHRA R.A. ...... I DONT WANT ANY ARGUMENTS.... JUST FOR INFORMATION.
AS YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY.... THEY START USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.... I DONT LIKE THAT....
THANX FOR POST ANYWAY.
Scholars say that this is all of us. Nabi kee Ummat hee uski Aal hoti hay.
Islamically and also as per science, the YDNA (Lineage) is only carried by a male child and it is a fact that the Prophet had no son.

Banu Abbas had lots of son. But then again they in true sense for chacha zaads of the Hazratay Ali!