Media has finally found a flaw in IK's excursion into Turkey!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
It is time for backward and murshid of peerni to sit on mazar and sing a qawali. Imran khan is too backward and incompetent to lead the nation in 21st century. The guy does not even know how to dress up on international visits.

Enlighten us with a leader we can follow???

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can't think of any revolutionist, therefore need help...
I do not have time to guide you like a kid. It is your job to use your brain munay provided if you have one i doubt now after reading few of your comments. So keep following your charsi leader,you would go really far lol

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I do not have time to guide you like a kid. It is your job to use your brain munay provided if you have one i doubt now after reading few of your comments. So keep following your charsi leader,you would go really far lol

Stop acting like Salim Safi, name names of competent leaders like Haroon Rasheed...

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
WhatsApp-Image-2019-01-04-at-5.56.58-PM.jpeg

Prime Minister Imran Khan’s team may perhaps think of getting a tutor in diplomatic etiquette. In a high-level meeting with Turkish officials Friday, they did not follow the posture protocols.

This behavior was highlighted by journalist Salman Masood who tweeted: “Turks are sitting with proper diplomatic etiquette. Pak side unfortunately seems oblivious to diplomatic norms of how to sit in state meetings.”

The correct manners would have been to sit upright and alert. The Pakistanis should not have been cross-legged in front of the other dignitaries. But as the photograph shows, several members of the Pakistani team appear to be unaware of these rules.

The team accompanying the prime minister included Finance Minister Asad Umar, Advisor Abdul Razzaq Dawood, Pakistan Ambassador Cyrus Sajjad Qazi, Federal Minister for Planning Khusro Bakhtiar and Assistant to the PM Zulfiqar Bukhari.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/01/pm-imran-khans-team-caught-making-diplomatic-faux-pas/
بھائی یہ چوڑے چماروں کی حکومت ہے۔
دو ٹکے کا نیچ کھلاڑی جو اپنے خاندان سے دور برطانوی طوائفوں کے جھرمٹ میں پلا بڑھا، نشے کی لت میں ایسا ڈوبا کہ آج تک اس کو ہوش نہیں کہ یہ وزیراعظم بن چکا ہے۔
اس کے ساتھ زلفی بخاری جیسے ایم آئی 5 کے ایجنٹس اور بدذات فوجی گماشتے لگے رہتے ہیں۔
آپ صاف دیکھ سکتے ہیں کہ ان میں سے ایک الو کا پٹھا اپنے موبائل فون میں لگاہوا ہے۔
خسرو بختیار کبھی انسانوں میں بیٹھا ہو تو اسے پتہ ہو کہ تمیز کس چڑیا کا نام ہے۔
باقی زلفی بخاری برطانوی خواجہ سرا اور عمران نیازی کا لونڈا تو ہر چیز سے آزاد ہے۔
ان بے غیرتوں میں اگر کسی میں تمیز ہے تو وہ بس اسد عمر ہے۔ جو دماغی و جسمانی طور پر اس میٹنگ میں حاضر ہے۔
ڈریس کوڈ بھی سمجھ نہیں آتا۔
چوڑا پرائم منسٹر جو سادگی اور کفایت شعاری کی جیتی جاگتی تصویر ہے، شلوار سوٹ اور شیروانی نما لباس میں ہے، جب کہ اس کے چمچے سوٹ پہنے ہوئے ہیں۔ کیا یہ کھلا تضاد نہیں؟؟

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائی یہ چوڑے چماروں کی حکومت ہے۔
دو ٹکے کا نیچ کھلاڑی جو اپنے خاندان سے دور برطانوی طوائفوں کے جھرمٹ میں پلا بڑھا، نشے کی لت میں ایسا ڈوبا کہ آج تک اس کو ہوش نہیں کہ یہ وزیراعظم بن چکا ہے۔
اس کے ساتھ زلفی بخاری جیسے ایم آئی 5 کے ایجنٹس اور بدذات فوجی گماشتے لگے رہتے ہیں۔
آپ صاف دیکھ سکتے ہیں کہ ان میں سے ایک الو کا پٹھا اپنے موبائل فون میں لگاہوا ہے۔
خسرو بختیار کبھی انسانوں میں بیٹھا ہو تو اسے پتہ ہو کہ تمیز کس چڑیا کا نام ہے۔
باقی زلفی بخاری برطانوی خواجہ سرا اور عمران نیازی کا لونڈا تو ہر چیز سے آزاد ہے۔
ان بے غیرتوں میں اگر کسی میں تمیز ہے تو وہ بس اسد عمر ہے۔ جو دماغی و جسمانی طور پر اس میٹنگ میں حاضر ہے۔
ڈریس کوڈ بھی سمجھ نہیں آتا۔
چوڑا پرائم منسٹر جو سادگی اور کفایت شعاری کی جیتی جاگتی تصویر ہے، شلوار سوٹ اور شیروانی نما لباس میں ہے، جب کہ اس کے چمچے سوٹ پہنے ہوئے ہیں۔ کیا یہ کھلا تضاد نہیں؟؟

Ithe charh

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ithe charh

تم لوگوں کی اوقات یہی ہے کہ تم اپنے چرسی شہزادے کا موازنہ فوجیوں کے پرانے ایجنٹ نواز شریف سے کرتے ہو۔ ظاہر سی بات ہے تمہارے بے غیرت نیازی کا موازنہ کسی مناسب انسان سے ہوجو نہیں سکتا۔

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is time for backward and murshid of peerni to sit on mazar and sing a qawali. Imran khan is too backward and incompetent to lead the nation in 21st century. The guy does not even know how to dress up on international visits.
Why don't you come forward.Every Pakistani thinks he is a Mr know it all.I have visited rural areas in Pakistan where illiterate people also think they know more about politics then people who have been educated from the world's best universities.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan does not even know how to dress up on international visits let alone other etiquette. Chinese president was giving him funny looks at the time of meeting him when he was wearing that matrix shirwani. Imran khan is gone too backward over the years and unfit to lead the nation in 21st century just like Zadari,noora and Show baaz.
You mean Pakistan national dress is awkward?

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
تم لوگوں کی اوقات یہی ہے کہ تم اپنے چرسی شہزادے کا موازنہ فوجیوں کے پرانے ایجنٹ نواز شریف سے کرتے ہو۔ ظاہر سی بات ہے تمہارے بے غیرت نیازی کا موازنہ کسی مناسب انسان سے ہوجو نہیں سکتا۔
There is no comparison of Imran khan in this world.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
Watch these Video First...

WhatsApp-Image-2019-01-04-at-5.56.58-PM.jpeg

Prime Minister Imran Khan’s team may perhaps think of getting a tutor in diplomatic etiquette. In a high-level meeting with Turkish officials Friday, they did not follow the posture protocols.

This behavior was highlighted by journalist Salman Masood who tweeted: “Turks are sitting with proper diplomatic etiquette. Pak side unfortunately seems oblivious to diplomatic norms of how to sit in state meetings.”

The correct manners would have been to sit upright and alert. The Pakistanis should not have been cross-legged in front of the other dignitaries. But as the photograph shows, several members of the Pakistani team appear to be unaware of these rules.

The team accompanying the prime minister included Finance Minister Asad Umar, Advisor Abdul Razzaq Dawood, Pakistan Ambassador Cyrus Sajjad Qazi, Federal Minister for Planning Khusro Bakhtiar and Assistant to the PM Zulfiqar Bukhari.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/01/pm-imran-khans-team-caught-making-diplomatic-faux-pas/

I am noticing this for a while I really hate the way he sits, cross legged. This is a very defensive position, people who sit like this are disinterested, uncertain and lacks confidence.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I am noticing this for a while I really hate the way he sits, cross legged. This is a very defensive position, people who sit like this are disinterested, uncertain and lacks confidence.

Look at the video...

Even the Turkish dignitary was cross legged but they found the snapshot where they tried to portray that it was only the Pakistani delegation that did not observe the norms.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look at the video...

Even the Turkish dignitary was cross legged but they found the snapshot where they tried to portray that it was only the Pakistani delegation that did not observe the norms.

I am not talking about this particular video. Most of the time IK sit cross legged which is not a good posture for a leader.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I am not talking about this particular video. Most of the time IK sit cross legged which is not a good posture for a leader.

He is a trailblazer...

Like Gates popularized Khaki paints and Jobs brought blue genes into vogue in corporate sector, he will probably do the same in diplomatic circles.