Mazaar Par Langer Khana Haram Ha? Quran Ki Roshni Mein

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
is molvi se banda pochay jab hotel mein khana khata hay wahan tu pics lagi hoti hay tu ye khud wahan Q khana khata hay?

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)
@trestelle : Bhai Sahib: You must be right, if you arrange something for Poor people of Pakistan, who literally can not afford to buy a meal for themselves or their families. A 'Mazdoor' who if gets 'Dehari', and successfully earn 500 Rs (just 4 Euros/day as your Italian standard) can you please tell it to poor people; who do NOT afford to buy a proper meal for themselves or their family of six or seven people. Their sole dependence to feed their families is on freely distributed food in name of ALLAH.

. If you do not find it true, i request you to give 2 "daigs" in name of ALLAH at Data Gunj Bakhs, and see it yourself.

Do NOT judge people that they can afford or not, but watch it closely. It is not 'poor' but 'safaid poosh'; who keeps a lid over their problems in today's "Mahangai"

<strong>

Just at Data Gunj Baksh, each day 7000 to 10000 Daigs are sold, and distributed. [Reference link: "Data Darbar Langar! Poor’s Pearl continental (PC) "]

P.S: With all due respect, if you want to condemn any immoral activity at any darbar, i am with you, but not for taking away food from poor -- in name of my dearest religion; Islam.

Last edited:

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
what a joke this so called aalim has made out of his beard. Can not possibly take him seriously.