Maulana Tariq Jameel's new clothing brand gets massive attention on SM

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Success my ass. What this moron mullah has to do with Islam? They all are misguiding and misleading the people.
And it seems that you are one of those who got trapped in these stupid mullahs trap.
I got it ! you don't know Islam. It will be useless to try talking sense to you.

CANSUK

???? This time he went too far. Saying Allah s.w.t will be serving wine! Astaghfirullah, nauzubillah! How come no one has charged him with blasphemy yet?
Sharab” means something which can be drunk and “tahur” means that which is in itself pure and uncontaminated and also makes other things pure. We can gather from various verses that in heaven there are various kinds of drinks that are pure and refreshing. The term “Sharaban Tahuran” has been mentioned in one of these verses:

“Their Lord will serve them with the pure drink.https://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa1875#
Surat al-Insan (71), Verse 21:
...وَسَقَاهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ شَرَابًا طَهُورًا..

“Sharab” means something which can be drunk. It has been used in the Qur`an with this meaning.

“Many fruits and drinks are at their disposal.”[1]

Allah (awj) also says,

“He sends down water from the sky from which you drink.”[2]

The word “Tahur” means that which is in itself pure and uncontaminated and which also makes other things pure, just as He says in the Qur`an,

“We sent down purifying water from heaven.”[3]

We can gather from various verses that in heaven there are various kinds of drinks that are pure[4] and refreshing. The liquids that flow in the riverbeds of heaven differ from the drinks of this world not only in their substance but also in their qualities. This is because the rivers of this world only flow with water and after a while their water becomes rancid. But the rivers of heaven are special in both regards.

The Noble Qur`an points to four kinds of liquid that flow in four different riverbeds in heaven: the river of water that quenches thirst; the river of milk that satiates hunger; the river of honey that gives pleasure and strength; and the river of wine for happiness.[5]These liquids have been created in such a way that the passing of time does not corrupt them. In other verses an indication is made to a drink called “Rahiq Makhtum”[6] or that which is mixed with camphor[7]or zanjabil[8]. In one verse mention is made of a pure drink[9] that the Lord will give; the saqi, or cupbearer, being Allah (awj) himself.
We can summarize the viewpoints of Qur`anic commentators regarding the special “wine” of heaven into three basic views:

CANSUK

I'm not here to answer any one at thier likings.
Means you have baseless objections in your very first post which you can not clarify or rectify... it’s your choice but it’s good to have clear differentiation between horses and donkeys.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Means you have baseless objections in your very first post which you can not clarify or rectify... it’s your choice but it’s good to have clear differentiation between horses and donkeys.
The greater the ignorant society the greater is the dominance of Moulvis upon them. Consequently such society lives a life of fear for failing to please Moulvis who are an authority upon them and their life. Now i know the difference between horses and donkeys.

CANSUK

The greater the ignorant society the greater is the dominance of Moulvis upon them. Consequently such society lives a life of fear for failing to please Moulvis who are an authority upon them and their life. Now i know the difference between horses and donkeys.
Good to know that now you know the difference between horses n’ donkeys......

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sharab” means something which can be drunk and “tahur” means that which is in itself pure and uncontaminated and also makes other things pure. We can gather from various verses that in heaven there are various kinds of drinks that are pure and refreshing. The term “Sharaban Tahuran” has been mentioned in one of these verses:

“Their Lord will serve them with the pure drink.https://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa1875#
Surat al-Insan (71), Verse 21:
...وَسَقَاهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ شَرَابًا طَهُورًا..

“Sharab” means something which can be drunk. It has been used in the Qur`an with this meaning.

“Many fruits and drinks are at their disposal.”[1]

Allah (awj) also says,

“He sends down water from the sky from which you drink.”[2]

The word “Tahur” means that which is in itself pure and uncontaminated and which also makes other things pure, just as He says in the Qur`an,

“We sent down purifying water from heaven.”[3]

We can gather from various verses that in heaven there are various kinds of drinks that are pure[4] and refreshing. The liquids that flow in the riverbeds of heaven differ from the drinks of this world not only in their substance but also in their qualities. This is because the rivers of this world only flow with water and after a while their water becomes rancid. But the rivers of heaven are special in both regards.

The Noble Qur`an points to four kinds of liquid that flow in four different riverbeds in heaven: the river of water that quenches thirst; the river of milk that satiates hunger; the river of honey that gives pleasure and strength; and the river of wine for happiness.[5]These liquids have been created in such a way that the passing of time does not corrupt them. In other verses an indication is made to a drink called “Rahiq Makhtum”[6] or that which is mixed with camphor[7]or zanjabil[8]. In one verse mention is made of a pure drink[9] that the Lord will give; the saqi, or cupbearer, being Allah (awj) himself.
We can summarize the viewpoints of Qur`anic commentators regarding the special “wine” of heaven into three basic views:
Nice cut and paste and nice try to defend this, doesn't really matter what sharab means. The point is Allah s.w.t will be serving drinks to his creation! I dunno about anyone else but that sound pretty blasphemous.

The verse is from Surah Al Insan Verse 21 And it says nothing about Allah being the cup bearer ( nauzbillah ) this is just mullah fabrication. The word used is وَسَقَىٰهُمْ means will give them. Nothing about being the "saqi". My god just saying that sounds so stupid!

This is the exact problem with Mullahs, they make up stuff or exaggerate and then there mureeds and followers do some outrageous mental gymnastics, jump through a million verbal hoops to defend their mullah's stupidity.

CANSUK

In Pakistan most people think that molvi should not think beyond their left over lunch n’ dinner.
مولوی کو اپنا بچا کچا کھانا دے کر حاتم کی قبر پر لات مارنے والے اس فورم پر مولوی سے خوف زدہ نظر آتيں ہيں۔
اگر کوئی کھاتے پيتے گھرانے کا بندہ مولوی بن جائے تو لوگوں سے ہضم نہی ہوتا کيونکہ وہسمجھتے ہيں مولوی صرف ہمارے بچے ہوئے کھانے ہر پلے اور بس ، پھر جيسے ہی کوئی اچھا مولوی نظر آيا تو حسد ميں آکر اُسکو لعن طعن اور اسلام پہ حملہ ، بھائی اسلام نے يہ کب کہاہے کے کاروبار نہ کرو ترقی نہ کرو ۔
اور پھر ميں نہ مانوں کی رٹ اور کھوتے کو گھوڑا اور گھوڑے کو کھوتا بنا کر اپنے فلسفہ کا پرچار ، ۔​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In Pakistan most people think that molvi should not think beyond their left over lunch n’ dinner.
مولوی کو اپنا بچا کچا کھانا دے کر حاتم کی قبر پر لات مارنے والے اس فورم پر مولوی سے خوف زدہ نظر آتيں ہيں۔
اگر کوئی کھاتے پيتے گھرانے کا بندہ مولوی بن جائے تو لوگوں سے ہضم نہی ہوتا کيونکہ وہسمجھتے ہيں مولوی صرف ہمارے بچے ہوئے کھانے ہر پلے اور بس ، پھر جيسے ہی کوئی اچھا مولوی نظر آيا تو حسد ميں آکر اُسکو لعن طعن اور اسلام پہ حملہ ، بھائی اسلام نے يہ کب کہاہے کے کاروبار نہ کرو ترقی نہ کرو ۔
اور پھر ميں نہ مانوں کی رٹ اور کھوتے کو گھوڑا اور گھوڑے کو کھوتا بنا کر اپنے فلسفہ کا پرچار ، ۔​
What is a moulvi? There is no such profession, post or position in Islam as a moulvi or mullah. In fact Islam makes it a clear point that there is no clergy in Islam. There is no "church" no pope, no bishop, no Gods representative on Earth in Islam.

CANSUK

Nice cut and paste and nice try to defend this, doesn't really matter what sharab means. The point is Allah s.w.t will be serving drinks to his creation! I dunno about anyone else but that sound pretty blasphemous.

The verse is from Surah Al Insan Verse 21 And it says nothing about Allah being the cup bearer ( nauzbillah ) this is just mullah fabrication. The word used is وَسَقَىٰهُمْ means will give them. Nothing about being the "saqi". My god just saying that sounds so stupid!

This is the exact problem with Mullahs, they make up stuff or exaggerate and then there mureeds and followers do some outrageous mental gymnastics, jump through a million verbal hoops to defend their mullah's stupidity.
Bro I gave the link of my copy n’paste nothing hidden here.... neither we are defending any mloviz here, one can use a wrong word or you can say slip of tongue however, we have to consider intention and the message
just try to explain the difference between horse n’ donkey.
Halal n’ haram
Fazal vs Moulana Tariq Jameel, both can gather crowd but in a different manner.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
one can use a wrong word or you can say slip of tongue however,
That is disingenuous to call such blasphemy as a slip of the tongue. And its not just you or Jamil, there are dozens and dozens on desi or desi run websites which say the exact same thing.

neither we are defending any mloviz here,
That is exactly what you are doing here. Grasping at straws to defend him, oh but the intention is pure, oh but you can make out the difference so what does it matter if he insulted Allah.

And you basically ignored the chunk of my posts in this thread, where are moulvis getting all this wealth from? Moulvis like Jameel tell lies about the prophets and now apparently blaspheme too, and what is the point of moulvis in the first place?

Wake up Pak

What is a moulvi? There is no such profession, post or position in Islam as a moulvi or mullah. In fact Islam makes it a clear point that there is no clergy in Islam. There is no "church" no pope, no bishop, no Gods representative on Earth in Islam.
Copied*
There is tsunami of mullahism has taken over social media incl facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube and all.
We see all kind of bs and fake hadeeses going on by all kind of tom dick and harry 24/7. Now house ladies, sportsmen, students and do nothing kind of bearded Ah have also jumped in this sports

CANSUK

Molvi or Molana is in subcontinent culture, I do agree, no molvi position in Islam. Like Arab culture call shaykh teacher, they don’t call molana.
There are/were many good scholars in subcontinent who have done some marvellous work. We need to consider work not the title.
On this forum I wrote many times that please don’t write Moulana specially with Fazal ur Rehman cause nobody knows where he got his formal education or molvi mufti degree even I’m not worried about his degree cause I know his conduct and intentions really well so I never write molana.

Wake up Pak

Mullah Gardi is on the rise because they have learned to use the social media. They earn a lot of money from broadcasting on the net.
The smart, sweet or stupid 'Awam' enjoy their show without actually going to the circus.

Wake up Pak

Molvi or Molana is in subcontinent culture, I do agree, no molvi position in Islam. Like Arab culture call shaykh teacher, they don’t call molana.
There are/were many good scholars in subcontinent who have done some marvellous work. We need to consider work not the title.
On this forum I wrote many times that please don’t write Moulana specially with Fazal ur Rehman cause nobody knows where he got his formal education or molvi mufti degree even I’m not worried about his degree cause I know his conduct and intentions really well so I never write molana.
So it is ok to write Moulana for mullah Tariq?

CANSUK

That is disingenuous to call such blasphemy as a slip of the tongue. And its not just you or Jamil, there are dozens and dozens on desi or desi run websites which say the exact same thing.

That is exactly what you are doing here. Grasping at straws to defend him, oh but the intention is pure, oh but you can make out the difference so what does it matter if he insulted Allah.

And you basically ignored the chunk of my posts in this thread, where are moulvis getting all this wealth from? Moulvis like Jameel tell lies about the prophets and now apparently blaspheme too, and what is the point of moulvis in the first place?
It’s your thought process I’ve no control on it.

CANSUK

So it is ok to write Moulana for mullah Tariq?
I don’t, but no need to grief about it.
Take it as sub continent culture or you can become a good molvi who won’t wait for the left over food from the street.
Turn the tables over for bad molvis.

Wake up Pak

I don’t, but no need to grief about it.
Take it as sub continent culture or you can become a good molvi who won’t wait for the left over food from the street.
Turn the tables over for bad molvis.
Yes we do need to grief about it as in the Quran the word Moulana is used for Allah himself.