Mashwara about DHA Plot

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Assaalam U Alaikum

Dear Members, my family is planning to buy a plot in DHA Lahore. Since Most of us are not aware of the prices and best phases in DHA Lahore, I will need someone healthy advice.

Can some brother or sister help me so that I can share your opinions/my opinions with my family about which phase is good. I have seen 9 phases and extensions having files and plots..

We are looking for 10 Marla PLOT or FILE.. Plan is to get plot/file and looking at the chances of return so as to make house in LDA Avenue in future when the time is right.

Thanks for your mashwara.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dha us safe investment. this may be a good time since prices have stagnated since dharnas began.

xecutioner

Make sure its not a plot of any shaheed officer. It might be sold out without letting you know :)

Inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wait for 3 months, prices are going down.

Mention your budget and for how long you want to invest.

Liaqat Hussain

I just purchased one in 9 town, right by Askari. It is also under DHA.

very good opportunity, since they will be giving posession in 3 months and the price will easily shoot around 8-10 lakh. So you could be making this amount in just 3 months.

talk to hamza. A very good real estate guy. Just mention that you found this info on siasat.pk and mention my name Habib to him

0321 8671111

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
I just purchased one in 9 town, right by Askari. It is also under DHA.

very good opportunity, since they will be giving posession in 3 months and the price will easily shoot around 8-10 lakh. So you could be making this amount in just 3 months.

talk to hamza. A very good real estate guy. Just mention that you found this info on siasat.pk and mention my name Habib to him

0321 8671111

Thanks Habib Bhai.. You mean this 9 town is Phase 9 or something else. What is the name of the housing society if it is not phase 9 of DHA. What are the rates. We have budget of MAX 60 Lac. Can go beyond that but with some big trade offs..

Your advices were helpful.. tHanks.

amber123

Better to get a file......will some time to mature but really worth. As prices in populated phases of 1 kanal is around 1.5-2 corores. While constructed double story 1 kanal around 3.5-4 corores.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Wait for 3 months, prices are going down.

Mention your budget and for how long you want to invest.

Max 60 Lac... We can set this off for as long as Year.. !!

Prices going down does not seems realistic. It has not happened since last decade in Pakistan..

Thanks for the info and looking for more..

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@messam
Brother, there are many other good options as compared to DHA. However, most of the people including real estate agents believe that DHA has always been a safe investment(because it is under Army + DHA keep their data with them, so no Land occupation). However, if you want to make money, there are many other options as well in real estate where you can invest money and have a better or same output which you can get by investing in DHA.
Since, you have made your mind investing in DHA, I shall recommend you to buy plot in DHA phase 7 onwards as they are still growing. Also, try to buy a plot not on the main boulevard as it be very expensive but close to main road and if possible buy a corner plot. Please do consider the distance of market, mosque & park from the plot as well. These things make easier to sell it later with profit and in emergency, they go quick as well.

I wish you good luck for this.

Liaqat Hussain

Thanks Habib Bhai.. You mean this 9 town is Phase 9 or something else. What is the name of the housing society if it is not phase 9 of DHA. What are the rates. We have budget of MAX 60 Lac. Can go beyond that but with some big trade offs..

Your advices were helpful.. tHanks.

9 town isn't phase 9. It is another project by DHA right by phase 5 and askari. I just got a 5 marla plot for 43 lakh. You should go check it out before it's too late

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
@messam
Brother, there are many other good options as compared to DHA. However, most of the people including real estate agents believe that DHA has always been a safe investment(because it is under Army + DHA keep their data with them, so no Land occupation). However, if you want to make money, there are many other options as well in real estate where you can invest money and have a better or same output which you can get by investing in DHA.
Since, you have made your mind investing in DHA, I shall recommend you to buy plot in DHA phase 7 onwards as they are still growing. Also, try to buy a plot not on the main boulevard as it be very expensive but close to main road and if possible buy a corner plot. Please do consider the distance of market, mosque & park from the plot as well. These things make easier to sell it later with profit and in emergency, they go quick as well.

I wish you good luck for this.

yar koi 10-15 lakh tak milta hai plot dha mein? :(

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
9 town isn't phase 9. It is another project by DHA right by phase 5 and askari. I just got a 5 marla plot for 43 lakh. You should go check it out before it's too late

5 marla in 43 lakh? (omg)

yar 1 marla ka plot bhi hota hai kya? (serious)

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

One last mashwara from you Habib bhai.. An Advise and I will be contacting your person... Do we also have files in 9 town.. what will you prefer a 10 marla file or 5 marla plot (43 lakh as you mentioned)..

Thanks

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
One last mashwara from you Habib bhai.. An Advise and I will be contacting your person... Do we also have files in 9 town.. what will you prefer a 10 marla file or 5 marla plot (43 lakh as you mentioned)..

Thanks

pardon my ignorance but what is a "file"? What is the difference between a plot and a file?