Maryam Nawaz visits hospital for medical check-up

asad.kiyani

Senator (1k+ posts)
file-photo-1596540997-7459.jpg

PML-N Vice-President Maryam Nawaz visited a private hospital in Gulberg for a medical check-up on Tuesday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

According to the TV channel, Maryam Nawaz visited the hospital on MM Alam Road for a check-up of her throat. She reached with her security guards.

According to sources, Maryam Nawaz had visited this hospital before Eid. Maryam’s mother Kalsoom Nawaz had also faced the same kind of throat problem.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As much as I hate her but still, I wish her to get well soon if she has a problem with her throat.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
file-photo-1596540997-7459.jpg

PML-N Vice-President Maryam Nawaz visited a private hospital in Gulberg for a medical check-up on Tuesday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

According to the TV channel, Maryam Nawaz visited the hospital on MM Alam Road for a check-up of her throat. She reached with her security guards.

According to sources, Maryam Nawaz had visited this hospital before Eid. Maryam’s mother Kalsoom Nawaz had also faced the same kind of throat problem.

I dislike her to a level that cannot be described, I hate her lies and criminal mentality, these are the field that I saw her being in politics, but I can never assume and comment on her private life.
And the posts I see in replies are very inappropriate, any one having a family and little education wouldn't say like this to no one. This is against our values and teachings. Please show your disliking for her or any body but avoid being vulgar.