Maryam Nawaz caught lying redheaded by doctors about Nawaz Shaif's medical condition

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
When have I talked about exporting oil? Plz provide proof. Based on your logic we should release all criminals who's loved ones have recently passed away then? Wasn't he allowed to attend his wife's funeral? Do all convicted criminals get the same dispensation?

Billo Rani you are talking about exporting oil when we have not discovered oil yet!
NS dont need transplant yet, so question about donor is irrelevant.
How can I predict if moto gang will donate or not! Meray phopa ka londa hai kia?
Moto ki maa ke death recently hui hai so I am little considerate.
You are 100% correct about Harley clinic. But renal failure during cath is common due to tracer dye used in the procedure. But prevention could be taken. He is alive as Harley clinic is able to handle the acute renal failure without any complications.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir jee Renal Failure is perpetual phenomenon.
Once ensue you can just try for slow progression but it leads to eventually renal failure. Mana ke NS is corrupt or looter but Making fun of his disease is not right!
Kulsum Nawaz bhi guzar gayen, and whole forum label it as Noutanki!
Yaar bus Allah dushman ko bhi yeh bemari na dekhay.
Wasey NS ki zid is unbelievable!
Doc Sb, this is the attitude we expect from our docs. Salute to your parents and teachers, that they have given you the right moral values, which are essential for this profession. Even your worst enemy may come to you for treatment and at that time you have to be a professional and treat him like that. Hats off Doc Sb, warna aaj kal k doc patient ko insaan nhi, bakra samjhtay hain, jis ki khaal pehlay utartay hain aur zibah aakhir main kertay hain.

Sohail Shuja

Yes, you're right.

Best remedy --- CHANGE IN LIFE STYLE. (Yes, Haraam khana chorain)

1- Watch what you're eating and drinking (Only vegetable soup and lemon water for a week, every week)

2- One hour of mild to moderate exercise 3 to 4 times a week ( 20 chamaats per session)

3- Take your prescribed meds as ordered by the physician. (yes, ORDERED medicine i.e 2 chittar subah dopehar and shaam)

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother you will find many people, even come claiming to be a doctor on this site, saying that it has definitely increase, but the increase is not threatening or anything to be concerned about.

Dr. Khalid did not only tweet it, he claimed that "There is no difference in clinical picture of both the lab reports." and hence I said he made a fool of himself.
You are either a PMLN Goon, or don't know nothing about medical tests..

He didn't make fool of himself like you just did...

Numerically there's a slight difference, but clinically it's the same category....

Furthermore creatinine levels are always raised in the upper age, as it indicates some bits of prostata too.....this is normal for people in this age and there's medication around to reduce it..

No... It doest mean a London surgery is required.....

bhaibarood

When have I talked about exporting oil? Plz provide proof. Based on your logic we should release all criminals who's loved ones have recently passed away then? Wasn't he allowed to attend his wife's funeral? Do all convicted criminals get the same dispensation?
Lol you missed my satire my friend!
Its metaphorical speech. Who said leave him? Bakar ke rakho saley ko.
Jab ilaaj ki zaroorat hogee kar denagey. Lala dushmaan se bhi itni dushmani achi nahi hoti.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now PATWARIs are protesting against Chugtai Labs for making Ganajays Lab results Public!!

ABAY KHOTON!! FARARI ko pakro jisne GanjaY ki ID public ki! Ismein Lab ka koi kasuur nai hai! ???

Even the people who think with their dicks can think better! ??

bhaibarood

Doc Sb, this is the attitude we expect from our docs. Salute to your parents and teachers, that they have given you the right moral values, which are essential for this profession. Even your worst enemy may come to you for treatment and at that time you have to be a professional and treat him like that. Hats off Doc Sb, warna aaj kal k doc patient ko insaan nhi, bakra samjhtay hain, jis ki khaal pehlay utartay hain aur zibah aakhir main kertay hain.
Sir jee I have seen many dead bodies and people who are about to die. Trust me I feel sad for days and sometimes get teary for unknown people.
We all are human. jis doctor ne apney paishey ko paison ke leey becha woh meri nazar main mashiha he nahi hai.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now PATWARIs are protesting against Chugtai Labs for making Ganajays Lab results Public!!

ABAY KHOTON!! FARARI ko pakro jisne GanjaY ki ID public ki! Ismein Lab ka koi kasuur nai hai! ???

Even the people who think with their dicks can think better!??

???.....قافیے کا سارا وزن شعر کے مقتعے میں ہے

مقرر مقرر

stargazer

I don't understand what this doctor is claiming but I can clearly see that CREATININE level has increased from 1.41 (in Jan 2019) to 1.52 (in Mar 2019).

There obviously is an increase. However, being a non medical person, I don't know what this increase mean. I just pointed out how to read this report.

Dr. Khalid should provide his professional opinion about whether or not the increase is abnormal
These levels are not Alarming in any way. My dad has had levels higher than this for years.
More over if one eats too much meat levels can rise and then fall with treatment.
these levels do not require even dialysis.

stargazer

Pain in flanks with creatinine of 1.5 should indicate infection, if infection present then WBCs should rise and UA will show WBCs, bacteria, nitrite and LDH.

rtabasum2

I had a face 2 fact debate with a flat earther once. After 10 minutes his opinion didn't change but I felt if I'd stay in the debate for another 1 min I'll kill one of us !! ???

Anyways, another reason why doctors are so pissed at Mariam now is that since she STUPIDLY shared Mian Saanp's Patient ID/Other login information etc. publicly, everyone can view his test history online now.

And none of his heart tests show that he had a heart condition, not to speak of a single Angina attack!! Since all I-trop tests are clear! ????
She is not stupid..........she wants him in jail if he escapes to London her political future will be over

stargazer

Ajeeb dastan hai yeh
Kahan shuro kahan khatam
yeh konsi hain manzilain
na vo samajh sakay na hum!

???

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
From what I see, the tests are being paid using senior citizen card. That is strange for a person whose kids live in billion rs flats. Such kids are like Azaab as Surah taghabun tells us "O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them"
Sirf azaab hi mahi ye is maar ker hi dam lai’n gay, merey khayal Main ye roz khanzeer NS ko ja ker kahti ho gee k tu marney wala hai, wo na bhi merney wala hua ye usey mar k chorhey gee.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are either a PMLN Goon, or don't know nothing about medical tests..

He didn't make fool of himself like you just did...

Numerically there's a slight difference, but clinically it's the same category....

Furthermore creatinine levels are always raised in the upper age, as it indicates some bits of prostata too.....this is normal for people in this age and there's medication around to reduce it..

No... It doest mean a London surgery is required.....

Refer to my comment #16 above for response on this issue