Maryam Nawaz caught lying redheaded by doctors about Nawaz Shaif's medical condition

TakhreebKaar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
میڈیکل ڈاکٹر ز نے مریم نواز کی نواز شریف کی میڈیکل رپورٹ سے متعلق غلط بیانی پکڑ لی ، مریم نواز آج کیے جانے والے ٹیسٹ میں نواز شریف کے کرییٹینن لیول کےبہت بڑھنے کا دعویٰ کرکے خطرے کی علامت بتا رہی ہیں جبکہ سابقہ اور موجودہ رپورٹس میں کوئی فرق نہیں

ڈاکٹر ارسلان ٹویٹ کرتے ہیں

مریم نواز نے میڈیکل سکول چھوڑ نہ دیا ہوتا اور اپنی گریجویشن مکمل کر لی ہوتی تو انہیں آج اس ہزیمت کا سامنا نہ کرنا پڑتا ، دونوں لیبز کی رپورٹ میں طبی لحاظ سے کوئی فرق نہیں

https://twitter.com/x/status/1109441056305831937 ایک اور ڈاکٹر ٹویٹ کرتے ہیں

https://twitter.com/x/status/1109486449106321408 https://twitter.com/x/status/1109412810881150976
D2VmmadXcAI4b0A.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From what I see, the tests are being paid using senior citizen card. That is strange for a person whose kids live in billion rs flats. Such kids are like Azaab as Surah taghabun tells us "O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them"

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't understand what this doctor is claiming but I can clearly see that CREATININE level has increased from 1.41 (in Jan 2019) to 1.52 (in Mar 2019).

There obviously is an increase. However, being a non medical person, I don't know what this increase mean. I just pointed out how to read this report.

Dr. Khalid should provide his professional opinion about whether or not the increase is abnormal

Last edited:

Rambler

This Dr. Arsalan Khalid is making fool of himself.

I don't understand what this doctor is claiming but I can clearly see that CREATININE level has increased from 1.41 (in Jan 2019) to 1.52 (in Mar 2019).

There obviously is an increase. However, being a non medical person, I don't know what this increase mean. I just pointed out how to read this report.

Dr. Khalid should provide his professional opinion about whether or not the increase is abnormal rather than embarrassing himself by saying that he does not know how to read the report.

He just tweeted it and if he's wrong someone will clarify it. What he should or should not do is his prerogative. Everyone knows this bimbo of Nawaz is thick as a brick and dumber than a slab. On top of it this filthy woman has an attitude of an overblown tyre. Rascals.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ If you don't know something then just go with what the Dr. who is tweeting this! No professional puts his credibility on the line by tweeting something false!

Second, this increase is very very normal. It depends on if he had Nihari before tests and took the test immediately after! I wouldn't worry about it unless it was > 2.5

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
He just tweeted it and if he's wrong someone will clarify it. What he should or should not do is his prerogative. Everyone knows this bimbo of Nawaz is thick as a brick and dumber than a slab. On top of it this filthy woman has an attitude of an overblown tyre. Rascals.

Brother you will find many people, even come claiming to be a doctor on this site, saying that it has definitely increase, but the increase is not threatening or anything to be concerned about.

Dr. Khalid did not only tweet it, he claimed that "There is no difference in clinical picture of both the lab reports." and hence I said he made a fool of himself.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ If you don't know something then just go with what the Dr. who is tweeting this! No professional puts his credibility on the line by tweeting something false!

Second, this increase is very very normal. It depends on if he had Nihari before tests and took the test immediately after! I wouldn't worry about it unless it was > 2.5

Brother, people are spreading fake news and propaganda day in and day out.

Even you can see that that there is a very very normal increase, so why can't this doctor say that?

Another doctor on this forums also said that there is an increase but its not abnormal. So thats why I am saying that this doctor is giving his political opinion rather than professional opinion.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ok, I did a bit of search on this doctor: and found out following.

Focal Person To Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI on Digital Media •Graduate of KEMU •Chairman @innovalabpk •Ex Sec SM @PTIOfficial

so he is definitely political.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agree that he gave it a political twist but i think he is pissed at the Fuss mariam is making and so openly lying about it!

How would you feel if someone tweets that Earth is Flat, and you then see some people saying yay!! The earth is flat! But you know for a fact that it is not FLAT! I swear I would feel like killing the person for so OPENLY LYING!

This mariam's tweet for a medical professional is exactly like someone telling some villagers who have never studied science that the earth is FLAT ????

It's so Beyond comprehension that how someone can LIE so openly!!!

Brother, people are spreading fake news and propaganda day in and day out.

Even you can see that that there is a very very normal increase, so why can't this doctor say that?

Another doctor on this forums also said that there is an increase but its not abnormal. So thats why I am saying that this doctor is giving his political opinion rather than professional opinion.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agree that he gave it a political twist but i think he is pissed at the Fuss mariam is making and so openly lying about it!

How would you feel if someone tweets that Earth is Flat, and you then see some people saying yay!! The earth is flat! But you know for a fact that it is not FLAT! I swear I would feel like killing the person for so OPENLY LYING!

This mariam's tweet for a medical professional is exactly like someone telling some villagers who have never studied science that the earth is FLAT ????

Hahhaa man, I love these Flat Earth community.

Recently one of them spent $20,000 trying to prove Earth is flat, accidentally proved that its round.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/fl...h-is-flat-accidentally-prove-its-round-129953

P.S. I don't know how authentic this news it but it came up on many forums. so just sharing it for fun.

P.S. I got your point too.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You can't fool people these days with wrong information. Usually there is an acceptable range of values for such tests, and patient is safe if his results remain within the range. However, being a non-med person I would go with the doctor's assessment, until another competent doctor challenges the assessment. BTW, Maryam is not a qualified doctor either.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had a face 2 fact debate with a flat earther once. After 10 minutes his opinion didn't change but I felt if I'd stay in the debate for another 1 min I'll kill one of us !! ???

Anyways, another reason why doctors are so pissed at Mariam now is that since she STUPIDLY shared Mian Saanp's Patient ID/Other login information etc. publicly, everyone can view his test history online now.

And none of his heart tests show that he had a heart condition, not to speak of a single Angina attack!! Since all I-trop tests are clear! ????

Hahhaa man, I love these Flat Earth community.

Recently one of them spent $20,000 trying to prove Earth is flat, accidentally proved that its round.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/fl...h-is-flat-accidentally-prove-its-round-129953

P.S. I don't know how authentic this news it but it came up on many forums. so just sharing it for fun.

P.S. I got your point too.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)

You can't fool people these days with wrong information. Usually there is an acceptable range of values for such tests, and patient is safe if his results remain within the range. However, being a non-med person I would go with the doctor's assessment, until another competent challenges the assessment. BTW, Maryam is not a qualified doctor either.

Sorry guys turned out I was the fool myself. I read his statement again, and turned out I did not read the part "clinical picture" - clinical picture is a medical term, which covers the state of disease. So what he meant was that even though there is an increase, but it does not change the disease level etc.

sensible

Dr. Khalid should provide his professional opinion about whether or not the increase is abnormal
نواز شریف ان تمام خطرناک بیماریوں کے مریض جو مریم نواز بتاتی ہیں اور ان کے لنچ شامی کباب روسٹ اور الا بلا اسی لئے ہوتے ہیں کے کوئی لیول بڑھے جس کے بہانے باہر آئیں ان کو چاہئے جان کی فکر ہے تو پرہیزی کھانے کھائیں جیل میں. جیل کے کمرے سے ان کے جسم میں کچھ نہیں بڑھ رہا نہ کم ہو رہا ہے اور جیل اسی لئے دی جاتی ہے لوگ ڈیپریس ہوں خوف میں مبتلا ہوں جیل کوئی جم نہیں جہاں صحت افزائی کو بھیجھا جاتا ہے

Last edited:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Drugs r not changed if Creat increases from 1.41 to 1.52......different batch of lab reagents can give this much difference on same very day.... Plus there is no stage 3 disease in ‘kidney’ .... If she means renal failure then rest assured Mian Sahab is in no need of dialysis or renal transplant based on this test........

Last edited: