Maryam Nawaz announces to launch nationwide protests

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
will this be anything like the phand merasi march on GT road? That was alegendry march from islamabad to lahore ? ? ? ?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bus thoree GArmee Kam ho jai ....warna meri Plastic surgey dheeli per jai gee
Yaar phir raat ko kissi gali ke nukard per, like her mandi jalsi
Then there is this option
(à la gautum gambhir; using a duplicate)
a9pkk40s_gambhirimpersonator650_625x300_10_May_19.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
True that ?
Tbh it deserves a chance.
It had its chance and it failed. Even the avocados are protesting, they dont want to be slaughtered anymore to be turned into that devil ooze anymore. I can't eat pistachio ice cream anymore reminds me of guacamole!!!

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
It had its chance and it failed. Even the avocados are protesting, they dont want to be slaughtered anymore to be turned into that devil ooze anymore. I can't eat pistachio ice cream anymore reminds me of guacamole!!!
Try guacammus - with hummus. It's yellow. If anything, it'll give a bigger trauma, and to approach the green pistachio ice cream will become easier. Good luck!

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont let her hijack the opposition to this joker govenrment. Other new parties must come up and let let these crooks hijack the opposition. This joker government just hijacked interest rates by 1%.....now it has to collect EVEN MORE taxes to pay the additional 1% on its debts..(over 100 billion extra)...sqeezing us further and further while trying to save 20,000 dollars on IKs washington hotel expense......

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کسی مسخرے نے مریم نواز کا نام " مریم ٹھاہ ٹھاہ " رکھ دیا ہے
لیکن اب ایک نئی بحث چل نکلی ہے کہ ٹھاہ ٹھاہ کی آواز آگے سے اتی
ہے یا پیچھے سے؟ ایک صاحب نے تو بڑے وثوق سے ناک پر رومال رکھتے ہوے
کہا کہ جناب پیچھے سے اتی ہے. میں نے نہ صرف سنی ہے بلکہ سونگھی بھی ہے
اس بارے میں آپ لوگوں کی کیا رائے ہے؟..... ?